Comments

• Maverick
    8935 posts League Winner
    Dat finishing
  • Kennyy
    9025 posts League Winner
    Azof wrote: »
    Kennyy wrote: »
    Anyone remember the consumables duplication glitch?

Now that was glitch everyone did.

Nope never heard of it but il dupe your players just need your account details, long card number the magic three on the back B)

Think it was on 14

Was some mad glitch on the webapp and could just print money by duplicating hunters
  • jenksiee123
    24775 posts Club Captain
    ha032742 wrote: »
    @ha032742 did you buy Marquinhos? He’s jumped back up to what I paid earlier so I’m thinking about selling now. He’s gonna drop hard I imagine

I got him really cheap as there was a second dip around 11pm…I’m like 100k up on him.

same, i got him for 600k. dunno if i cba selling though coz im usually crap at judging and he'll end up staying 700k

I mean I think he’ll end up being around OTW Varane’s price especially now the no loss glitch has been stopped so supply will dry up a little.

yeah that's probably fair. do hope they turn into RTTF cards though coz i'll keep him for ages tbh.

best CB for me.
  • Low Ki
    13162 posts Has That Special Something
    Nothing personal to them, but anyone who gets Andre, and hops back into friendlies to sweat it out with a parked bus....I wish you all the misfortune in the world.
  • Agent Murhawk
    9235 posts League Winner
    edited October 16
    @ha032742 did you buy Marquinhos? He’s jumped back up to what I paid earlier so I’m thinking about selling now. He’s gonna drop hard I imagine

I got him really cheap as there was a second dip around 11pm…I’m like 100k up on him.

same, i got him for 600k. dunno if i cba selling though coz im usually crap at judging and he'll end up staying 700k

I mean I think he’ll end up being around OTW Varane’s price especially now the no loss glitch has been stopped so supply will dry up a little.

yeah that's probably fair. do hope they turn into RTTF cards though coz i'll keep him for ages tbh.

best CB for me.

I got him for 700k and there were tons up earlier for low 600’s. I prob should sell and buy him again when he settles

He is the best CB imo
  • Skorpio_King
    9015 posts League Winner
    Gini otw got his dynamic too. What a great time
  • Oh my god just packed Kante for the second time this :joy:

We already closing in on Drogba :joy:
  • Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain
    Griezmann is really good this year

5qlu28.gif
  • Azof
    19864 posts Club Captain
    Doing objectives on PS5 is trash, everyone using super stacked teams in it and takes minutes to get a game
  • Pughy30
    29775 posts Player of the Year
    Azof wrote: »
    Doing objectives on PS5 is trash, everyone using super stacked teams in it and takes minutes to get a game

Nothing says fun like having to face a loan Mbappe every single online friendly match
  • Maverick
    8935 posts League Winner
    Mod luck strikes again
  • WFCBagnall
    91245 posts Moderator
    Mane doesn't link to anyone in my team, so it looks like I'll have to sacrifice Vidal already :cry:
  • sbc life > wl life

packed Gravenberch too, goes nicely for a bit of Dutch squad

FByvoCfWYAEZWoe.jpg
  • BeefyRabouter
    5732 posts Big Money Move
    Ea coinwipes people left right and center for genuinely trading on this market. They better come down in some way to the cheaters that got their high rankings this weekend undeservedly
  • jpsblue
    11475 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 16
    took the PL Prime pack from seasons in the hope of Son

got IF Romero ffs. WRONG SPURS PLAYER EA. Upgraded Raphina to his IF just to add some colour to the team too ffs :lol:

and now i'm in div 2. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Post edited by jpsblue on
  • Manutelli
    23325 posts Club Captain
    LiquidCarefreeIntermediateegret-size_restricted.gif

DismalTimelyIslandcanary-size_restricted.gif

Gotta love Donnarumma :love::lol:

Oh ffs, so getting a better keeper gets you the same howlers... Might as well put nobody in net.
  • RebelRob
    7140 posts Big Money Move
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Gg @futureyears

Mad pack luck this year. Best I’ve had was dcl and a discard if from MM’s 😭
  • Castonnn
    1252 posts Professional
    Ea coinwipes people left right and center for genuinely trading on this market. They better come down in some way to the cheaters that got their high rankings this weekend undeservedly

Is it really that deep?
  • Manutelli
    23325 posts Club Captain
    The start of the untradable team. And so the journey starts again with the first 'big' sbc player.

P3frbOF.png
  • BeefyRabouter
    Castonnn wrote: »

Is it really that deep?

Kinda is yeah. People get punished for doing nothing and can’t defend themselves for it, others get rewarded for cheating?
  • Castonnn
    1252 posts Professional

Is it really that deep?

Kinda is yeah. People get punished for doing nothing and can’t defend themselves for it, others get rewarded for cheating?

I’m talking about the glitch. Me personally I couldn’t care less if people got an extra red pick or a few extra packs then they normally would.
  • Kennyy
    9025 posts League Winner
    holdenwait wrote: »
    sbc life > wl life

packed Gravenberch too, goes nicely for a bit of Dutch squad

FByvoCfWYAEZWoe.jpg

There’s now 9 live Dutch cards :joy:
  • WFCBagnall
    91245 posts Moderator

Is it really that deep?

Abit like the tradeable red cards last week then

Punished for not playing your games and others get rewarded by a mistake on EA's part
  • BeefyRabouter
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Is it really that deep?

Punished for not playing your games and others get rewarded by a mistake on EA's part

Yes it is and that was a mistake by ea. Another mistake was upping the price ranges instead of bringing them down to 200 coins on the red cards
  • WFCBagnall
    91245 posts Moderator
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Is it really that deep?

Yes it is and that was a mistake by ea. Another mistake was upping the price ranges instead of bringing them down to 200 coins on the red cards

Both their mistakes

Pretty sure the glitch was known to them last week and they did nothing about it at first
  • Moiizer
    13894 posts Has That Special Something
    b8513676dd3b3b579f6c7b2b3978aa72.jpg

7/11 Untradeable. We are getting there.
  • sheckLon
    2721 posts Fans' Favourite
    Moiizer wrote: »

How is umtiti?
  • Moiizer
    13894 posts Has That Special Something
    sheckLon wrote: »
    Moiizer wrote: »

How is umtiti?

A lot better than Koulibaly thats for sure.
  • Davisto
    6917 posts Big Money Move
    Week 4 gold forward finisher what is it :joy: description is muddled up in code