Question to Maldini users...

Ive just packed him in an icon pp. Sooo happy.

Which chem is more effective? Shadow or Catalyst for extra pace or anchor for strenght/aggression?

Thanks!

Comments

• Engine
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    I put catalyst on him as defensive stats are pretty much maxed out.
  • Thanks guys. I finally play a game with anchor and another one with Catalyst. Pace difference was noticeable.

I will try Catalyst till a 99 Cristiano push him and I can notice the lack of agression and strenght :)
  • Patrick888
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I put catalyst but his defence is not so good as Ramos or Varane, if I put shadow will it be better?
  • abhreebhu_45
    14642 posts World Class
    Patrick888 wrote: »
    I put catalyst but his defence is not so good as Ramos or Varane, if I put shadow will it be better?

He has the best tackling in game,,if u defend manually,,there's rarely a mistimed tackle,,better than varane n Ramos,,,catalyst is good as his passing is mediocre
  • Woot99999
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Catalyst. Definitely notice the better passing, especially when people use constant pressure.
    His defending is already unreal
  • Woot99999 wrote: »
    Catalyst. Definitely notice the better passing, especially when people use constant pressure.
    His defending is already unreal

Do you really notice it? Unless you do long passes, +5 short passing is not that great. Then, catalyst boosts crosses and fk, which is useless for Maldini.

• Archangel814
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Found him really clunky. Excited to got him but disappointed. Varane also seems to be nerfed too since everybody is using it now. Both got replaced by Umtiti
  • Found him really clunky. Excited to got him but disappointed. Varane also seems to be nerfed too since everybody is using it now. Both got replaced by Umtiti

Maldini's positioning and tackling is flawless. I like playing with him.
  • Woot99999
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yep with the long passes - need some over the top passes to break the constant pressure