Any last min change on this team? Advice plz

NucksNation
4341 posts National Call-Up
edited September 13
Folks..
I’m sitting on 1.3mil after completing CR7, any suggestion on what to do and or finish this..
I added varane and Llorente..

This is the highest rating I’ve ever had in any fifa (founder), not a penny spent on fp

2296c0b73fd1f457162d04fe33c8f296.jpg
781699f3feb67b200370beb3c398ce35.jpg

Comments

• Swanz05
    5371 posts Big Money Move
    Looks good man. Idk - only suggestion I have is if you like Vieira the PIM's a lot better than the prime & you could easily do him with the 85 x 10.
  • Its already pretty good.
    I never tried alba although i packed him.
    But R.Carlos is worth a try.
    Other than that no player available would improve your team imo
  • NucksNation
    Thanks for the FB.
    @Swanz05 Vieira is not tradeable and kinda wasted to do the pim?
    @CK4795 I find alaba bit quicker and more agile to get around attackers than RC3.

Anyone else on the RW than messi?
  • Missing some wf.

That midfield is dodgy af with 2 medium/high players with 3* wf. Especially vieira can't turn, dribble, pass or shoot.

And the fullbacks are kinda meh as well. I like llorente, but mainly as a cb not as a fullback. And Alba is bang average for me.
  • NucksNation
    Orison wrote: »
    Missing some wf.

That midfield is dodgy af with 2 medium/high players with 3* wf. Especially vieira can't turn, dribble, pass or shoot.

And the fullbacks are kinda meh as well. I like llorente, but mainly as a cb not as a fullback. And Alba is bang average for me.

Ok so give me some recommendations or replacements
  • Swanz05
    5371 posts Big Money Move
    Not really wasted bc the PIM's substantially better & it'd be a cakewalk to do the SBC with the 85 x 10 (& pull Neymar while you're there lol) BUT really only if you like prime at cm I guess. Best at cb imo but you're good there.
  • NucksNation
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    Not really wasted bc the PIM's substantially better & it'd be a cakewalk to do the SBC with the 85 x 10 (& pull Neymar while you're there lol) BUT really only if you like prime at cm I guess. Best at cb imo but you're good there.

Ok here I go searching for neymar 👀
  • TOTY Bruno for Acuña
  • NucksNation
    TOTY Bruno for Acuña

That’s a good call..

I actually packed PIM garrincha from 93+ attacker pp and moving kante down to cdm works but need a replacement for llorente as RB
  • Gaz1864
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Your midfield looks a bit too defensive to me. I’d suggest replacing either Vieira or Kante with TOTY Bruno for the hyperlink to CR7. If you decide to keep Vieira then you should also upgrade to the PIM, it’s free with the 85+ and he’s much better than the prime.
  • NucksNation
    Gaz1864 wrote: »
    Your midfield looks a bit too defensive to me. I’d suggest replacing either Vieira or Kante with TOTY Bruno for the hyperlink to CR7. If you decide to keep Vieira then you should also upgrade to the PIM, it’s free with the 85+ and he’s much better than the prime.

Yeah adding Bruno for acuna and kante is going as cdm, need a RB now