Ran out of low ratted fodder for 85x10

MurkingFools
1787 posts Fans' Favourite
edited September 2021
i ran out of filler for the 85x10 grind

i get stock up a bit from the packs in objectives but that wont last the grind to 101 icons

whats the most efficient/cost effective way to stock them up ?

Comments

• RadioShaq
    19171 posts Moderator
    Probably opening 5 k packs sell and keep the profit players.
  • David12344
    20230 posts Club Captain
    How many coins do you have ?
  • MurkingFools
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    David12344 wrote: »

500k but i would rather not burn through the coins as i got my eye on a few players still
  • David12344
    20230 posts Club Captain
    edited September 2021
    David12344 wrote: »

500k but i would rather not burn through the coins as i got my eye on a few players still

I
  • Use Bronze commons.
    Needs 7 or 8 from the 85+
    Do 3 then an icon segment and repeat.
  • grogans_heroes
    2489 posts Fans' Favourite
    Packs from the season objectives…but you gotta play the game 😂
  • I just bought a bunch of silvers.

But yeah the best method is probably to open 5k packs. There are quite a few position modifiers that are 4-5k so that pays for the pack and then you keep the players and sell/discard the rest.

If you use silvers you need 5-6 high rated cards so you get to keep a few more than if you were doing it with bronzes.
  • Air Diddy
    2190 posts Fans' Favourite
    Best method for me has been to submit every dupe back into the 85x10 no matter what it is

keep the non dupes (85+ rare golds) sometimes it means im re-submitting a 88 or 89 rated squad but it also means i only need really low rated bronze cards to complete (usually)

after ive done a few id have enough rare golds to complete a section of an icon the pack return gets me back low rated fodder

rinse and repeat after a few goes its a free icon pick and a continuous stream of 85x10

its slower but pretty easy
  • XSamuray84
    47 posts Park Captain
    Best method i found is to craft the 85x10 and Moments icon player pick in parallel. You get a gold players pack from the 85 squad on the Moments icon SBC and 2 other player packs from the 86 and 87 squads. Of course it also depends on the luck. If you get high rated dupes from the 85x10 you won‘t ever have to buy gold players from the market. It worked for me so far. I also crafted R7 and R9 with the 85x10 method and i never had to buy fodder because i used the players from the packs i received from submitting the squads. Sorry for my english but i hope you understand what i mean.
  • Scotchy09
    885 posts Professional
    Just buy loads of bronze comon for buy it now 350 400 I just bought 15 😂😂😂😂😂
  • Kennyy
    9367 posts League Winner
    Air Diddy wrote: »
    Best method for me has been to submit every dupe back into the 85x10 no matter what it is

keep the non dupes (85+ rare golds) sometimes it means im re-submitting a 88 or 89 rated squad but it also means i only need really low rated bronze cards to complete (usually)

after ive done a few id have enough rare golds to complete a section of an icon the pack return gets me back low rated fodder

rinse and repeat after a few goes its a free icon pick and a continuous stream of 85x10

its slower but pretty easy

Why would you submit an 89 rated squad :joy:
  • Air Diddy
    2190 posts Fans' Favourite
    Scotchy09 wrote: »

Why when the bronze pack has min 3 players for 400coins ?
  • Kaptentegel
    1333 posts Professional
    I also low on low rated gold,silver and bronze and thinking of going yolo on packs with my last 400k coins just to get fodder for the sbc. Then grind 85×10 so hard I can and doing some Icon picks now and then. Dont know if its a good idea or not but the coins are useless for me as my starting 11 is kind of finished.
  • Hades
    459 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well, just buy a bronze pack for 400 coins, gets you 3-4 players. Dump in 8 of your 85+ cards e voila...
  • stevotrueblue
    1449 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2021
    I just been throwing dups and cards i dnt want to use from it into the icon moments pick. It has x3 sections and all the low rated players from them keep you going.
    So far fm the moments pick I had
    Pele
    Desailly
    Blanc
    Petit
    Essien
    VDS
    Vieira
  • Mogga
    3007 posts National Call-Up
    Air Diddy wrote: »

Why when the bronze pack has min 3 players for 400coins ?

Shusshhhh I'm been turning them out for 700 bin per player. Sold hundreds
  • Archangel814
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just been throwing dups and cards i dnt want to use from it into the icon moments pick. It has x3 sections and all the low rated players from them keep you going.
    Pele
    Desailly
    Blanc
    Petit
    Essien
    VDS
    Vieira

This. Basically these two sbc are a loop. You cant ran out of cards
  • Cornushon
    5326 posts Big Money Move

Jsut open bronze packs..
  • MonTheGers
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah just buy the 400 coin pack. I load up with 5k's worth at a time and that does me until I get scunnered.
  • torakun
    2626 posts National Call-Up
    Pele
    Desailly
    Blanc
    Petit
    Essien
    VDS
    Vieira

Lmao...I didn't even know this.. It's gonna be sleepless night again then..

I got 6,3 mill and so far it's been reduced to 6,1 mill buying 75-79 rated players at 1,5k each.

Now with this I'll keep those coins (for giggles)
  • Seeleyjs17
    1563 posts Play-Off Hero
    torakun wrote: »
    Pele
    Desailly
    Blanc
    Petit
    Essien
    VDS
    Vieira

Lmao...I didn't even know this.. It's gonna be sleepless night again then..

I got 6,3 mill and so far it's been reduced to 6,1 mill buying 75-79 rated players at 1,5k each.

Now with this I'll keep those coins (for giggles)

If you want gold card open 5k pack. In sure you will get more then a couple cards and with position cards and dupes you will never run out if coins and will fill club back up quick