What’s the reason you guys season lover chose to play season instead of FUT

Mobc1990
12 posts Last Pick at the Park
I used to play season for many years and I remember sometimes while playing season ea will pop up my ultimate team and advertise during loading before a match.

I play season for so many years because I have limited time and probably won’t be able to compete in ultimate team.Why did you guys chose to play season over FUT?PSG is really overrated and if your purpose is to win,just play PSG

Comments

• I like FUT, but it feels like a chore to build up your team every year. I want to spend time playing games than figuring out a squad and trying to keep up with the pay to play players. But as you mentioned, seasons is frustrating because all you face now are PSG and France.
    I wish there was a simple way to play something like a draft where you each player selects their players (similar to how Clash Royale does its draft). It would keep the game fresh and make it fun to jump into.

If there was a less time-consuming FUT format (like the one from the World Cup a few years ago), then I would totally play that.
  • Since1875
    326 posts Sunday League Hero
    I only played seasons but with the lockdown I ended up getting into FUT. I really liked it at first but after a while I realised it’s just too time consuming and everyone plays with the same players. It got boring really quick. When all the high boosted players come out it doesn’t resemble football at all. I’ll defo be going back to seasons and some career mode in 22.
  • WallStreetGamer
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FUT is to time consuming. To much time spent on things you do not want do really do. Like adding contracts. Figuring out chemistry. Trading on the market. Doing SBC. Doing objectives. All for getting a competitive team.

And it is very toxic too.

With this said I still played over 1100 games of FUT in Fifa21.

Seasons would be perfect if connection was better and if everybody chose the players for their team.
  • Bonusb3rtie
    527 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FUT is to time consuming. To much time spent on things you do not want do really do. Like adding contracts. Figuring out chemistry. Trading on the market. Doing SBC. Doing objectives. All for getting a competitive team.

Seasons would be perfect if connection was better and if everybody chose the players for their team.

Good points although I have never had a bad connection this year (do you know you can test this befote you play each match?)

And, if everyone chose their players wouldnt it just be like FUT with everyone picking the sweatiest XI?

I would much rather EVERY team was equaly rated overall, so whether you were a Burton Albion or Barcelona fan, you could play your opponent and only have to worry about the skill of the player himself.

Just think - no.more PSG,.PSG, France, PSG etc.
  • Since1875

Good points although I have never had a bad connection this year (do you know you can test this befote you play each match?)

And, if everyone chose their players wouldnt it just be like FUT with everyone picking the sweatiest XI?

I would much rather EVERY team was equaly rated overall, so whether you were a Burton Albion or Barcelona fan, you could play your opponent and only have to worry about the skill of the player himself.

How do you test your connection before each game? Would be really nice to know before the game starts
  • Bonusb3rtie
    Since1875 wrote: »

How do you test your connection before each game? Would be really nice to know before the game starts

So, before each match, when the camera is panning around the stadium before kick off, just pause the game.

You now have 30 seconds to keep watching the camera panning the stadium. If it is smooth, the game will be smooth. If you see the camera freezes momentarily or judders, the gsme will be the same.
  • Since1875

So, before each match, when the camera is panning around the stadium before kick off, just pause the game.

You now have 30 seconds to keep watching the camera panning the stadium. If it is smooth, the game will be smooth. If you see the camera freezes momentarily or judders, the gsme will be the same.

Brilliant mate, thanks.
  • Bonusb3rtie

Brilliant mate, thanks.

Welcome buddy :)
  • I prefer seasons over FUT for many reasons.

1. I like to play with real teams.
    2. FUT has Arcade gameplay.When you have golden players with full chemistry they all run lightning fast.
    3.Toxic environment in FUT.
    4.Fut is pay 2 win.
    5.I believe that FUT is the cause of the decay of FIFA.EA is only developing fut and they neglect the other modes and especialy seasons that is untouched since it was introduced.FUT should be a different game.