But it’s taking ages

Using the web app

is there a faster way I’m missing

Thanks

Comments

• RadioShaq
    19140 posts Moderator
    edited September 2021
    The icons take awhile because they need so many. I do 2 85x10 and then 1 icon sbc on average. A good or bad pull could make it 1 or 3.
  • grogans_heroes
    2489 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is the method I’m forced to use. I gutted my club during the 1st 87x10, so I need to build up the rare golds as well as the big cards. Sometimes I do 3 85x10s to get ahead. The thing is you don’t want to get stuck not being able to do the 85x10 and need to buy cards or use ones you want to keep.
  • Springveldt
    6643 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2021
    Just completed CR7 using the 85x10, didn’t spend a coin. My method was to keep throwing 5 or 6 of the 85x10 back in until I ended up getting 8 or 9 dupes, I’d then do a segment of CR7 and still have nearly enough for another 85x10.

Just finished him, started yesterday and I’ve still got so much fodder that I’m going to finish Gullit now and might even do R9 with the same technique.
  • MurkingFools
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any quick method of getting a bunch on dups into the Sbc without having to memorise them all ?

• Toon army Mark
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any quick method of getting a bunch on dups into the Sbc without having to memorise them all ?
    Take pic on phone or swap them with current in club and put on newest first
  • Any quick method of getting a bunch on dups into the Sbc without having to memorise them all ?
    Swap all duplicates with cards in your club. Then get in the SBC, search for Newest cards. You will see all 10 cards in one page. Unfortunately this method only can be done in game, but in web app untradeable dubs can't be swapped, it will give you an error ! So just capture the screen in your mobile for all cards, rather than memorizing them.

• Realist
    3494 posts National Call-Up
    Use comp app on phone. Much quicker
  • ironawin1
    1304 posts Professional
    yeah i keep do them and recycle low rated fodder. And as soon as i have like 5+ dupes, i do one segment. take some time but you dont have to invest any coins. Only some time
  • Zeke1216
    2963 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2021
    ironawin1 wrote: »
    yeah i keep do them and recycle low rated fodder. And as soon as i have like 5+ dupes, i do one segment. take some time but you dont have to invest any coins. Only some time

Yea This how I do it but it gets annoying when all you getting are special cards lol I’m over here submitting 87 squad rating for 85 reqs
  • spy
    2598 posts Fans' Favourite
    Take pic on phone or swap them with current in club and put on newest first

I’m annoyed I only found out the second method this week as had always done the photo before that. Saves so much time not having to type the player names to find them!!