More coins than ideas 🙄

Saiber_Summia
2572 posts Fans' Favourite
edited September 6
That’s the current team, except that I still have Bellerin instead of Capita and Neymar is already the SS 99 card at 7 chem

Coins: 1,9Mio

Only card tradable are Varane, Alba and Oblack

I just hate to waste so many coins, any idea about changes you would suggest? Whatever, even the craziest are more than welcome

ow4loHG.jpg

Comments

• David12344
    14305 posts Has That Special Something
    That’s the current team, except that I still have Bellerin instead of Capita and Neymar is already the SS 99 card at 7 chem

I just hate to waste so many coins, any idea about changes you would suggest? Whatever, even the craziest are more than welcome

ow4loHG.jpg

Is that the formation you play in game ?
  • Saiber_Summia
    David12344 wrote: »

ow4loHG.jpg

Yes, I like to have the three upfront and at the same time to have fast wingers…
    I’m really mediocre, but it is the only formation (maybe even the 442) Im enjoying to play with

@David12344
  • Solari
    2232 posts Fans' Favourite
    The real ronaldo
  • David12344

ow4loHG.jpg

Yes, I like to have the three upfront and at the same time to have fast wingers…
    I’m really mediocre, but it is the only formation (maybe even the 442) Im enjoying to play with

@David12344

Nice mate. I played against it three games in a row the other day and it destroyed me every time lol. Interesting I’m seeing it more now.

Defensively how is it. Just having the one midfielder. That’s my only concern. ?

Also what Tatics and instructions do you use mate Please. as I want the five attackers and the cam still so may try this.
  • Saiber_Summia

ow4loHG.jpg

@David12344

Nice mate. I played against it three games in a row the other day and it destroyed me every time lol. Interesting I’m seeing it more now.

Defensively how is it. Just having the one midfielder. That’s my only concern. ?

Also what Tatics and instructions do you use mate Please. as I want the five attackers and the cam still so may try this.

Pretty simple:
    All forwarders, including wingers, stay forward, cut in etc
    All defenders: stay back in attack

The team could have a fracture, but still the cam and the cdm do what they want and therefore close the gap I was creating with my instructions

I play with a decent width, between 5 and 6 across the modes

Regarding having only 1 cdm…maybe you right but when I played the 41212 (2) I was lost without the wingers

Again, I’m hyper-mediocre 😉
  • Saiber_Summia
    Solari wrote: »
    The real ronaldo

Who should I drop?
    I can imagine only R10, but then I have not enough coins to afford it
  • David12344

ow4loHG.jpg

@David12344

Pretty simple:
    All forwarders, including wingers, stay forward, cut in etc
    All defenders: stay back in attack

The team could have a fracture, but still the cam and the cdm do what they want and therefore close the gap I was creating with my instructions

I play with a decent width, between 5 and 6 across the modes

Regarding having only 1 cdm…maybe you right but when I played the 41212 (2) I was lost without the wingers

Again, I’m hyper-mediocre 😉

Thank you for taking the time mate appreciate it. However one last question lol.

Does the cam have to be on come back on defence or can I use balanced as my cam would be dinho or messi and they have low defence anyway.
  • Saiber_Summia
    As you saw, I have Dinho as well
    Instructions I use are enter in the box for crosses, balanced attack
    I play with a lot of ball possession (in average between 55 and 65%) and in general I do. Ot make any run…my STs and the CAM are intended to not come back more then absolutely necessary