SS Lukaku enigma

Europa3114
617 posts An Exciting Prospect
Absolutely dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️, turns like a truck, misses sitters, falls over the ball.. crap for me.....

Absolutely destroys me every single time I face him... I'd rather see R9 in the loading screen than him

Comments

• All4fun1991
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    😂😂😂He’s no good on a heavy gameplay. I only put him on my bench in case I need to score those desperate headers.
  • Bob_Bobson
    4090 posts National Call-Up
    He was ridiculously good for me when I was playing. If I ever go back to scratch my football itch, he's in the team.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    @Mdm You better give this guy the low down on how to use your man mate.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Europa3114 wrote: »
    Absolutely dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️, turns like a truck, misses sitters, falls over the ball.. crap for me.....

Absolutely destroys me every single time I face him... I'd rather see R9 in the loading screen than him

Haha he destroys me too mate. I’m not very good at using him too. So you’re not alone
  • Mdm
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    David12344 wrote: »
    Europa3114 wrote: »

Haha he destroys me too mate. I’m not very good at using him too. So you’re not alone

Ha ha

Simple pass him the ball when he is on the shoulder preferably as right striker and run at goal and shoot and score

Good thing with him he has twinkle toes too

The ultimate left footed striker . Under 100k. But if your use to using soft players like Cruyff and Messi. You need to rely on your own ability not the AI to get past opponents if you dunt want to run through them.

Only prefer using cr7 to him and now maybe r97 as striker
  • Cornushon
    5605 posts Big Money Move
    I play him with Dybala futties (Dybala cf, Lukaku st on 4411). And I must say Lukaku is crucial facilitator. He provides so much strength and value for hold up play in attack, that Dybala have more time to take better position after 1-2 and scores more for me.
    So, Lukaku is definitely outstanding player, he jsut not scoring that much, but this is due to my reliance on Dybala.
    Of course CR7 99 is better, but he is waaaay out of my coins
  • MurkingFools
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    He so good if you know how to use big players, but for everyone tho

Btw his heading is good not great, but his jumping is not so good as he is quite heavy,

• greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    96 was outscoring my 98 CR7 at times. Both 96 and 98 are very good, just not for every play style.
  • limjitwe
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    I use him as left striker. Just bridge or directional meg with him. Once you’re through, it’s almost guaranteed a goal.
  • forearms
    6304 posts Big Money Move
    Hes my favorite striker. I use him and TOTY Lewandowski together, and their holdup play is great, his especially. They have outperformed SBC CR7 and PIM Cantona so far, although I haven't had those two quite long enough to get a groove with them.
  • BernaLeo87
    626 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He is amazing when the gameplay is smooth & responsive
  • Danielb
    1376 posts Play-Off Hero
    So I have bought and sold him 3 times because everyone raves about him but I couldn't score more than 1 in 3 games with him. Then I got him untradeable so sold him and used that one turned into a goal machine 4 in debut 3 in the 3rd game then averages 2 a game so I have no idea why.
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    BernaLeo87 wrote: »

So never then?
  • BernaLeo87
    626 posts An Exciting Prospect
    rmoxon wrote: »
    BernaLeo87 wrote: »

So never then?

Rarely lol
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    I just got my lukaku through an 82+ pp,,saved me few coins,,can b excellent false 9 in my new system