I think CR7 SBC may be the best card ever

DaveMadMan
299 posts Sunday League Hero
I don't have him, I can't afford him, but I've played a few champions games and everyone sees to have him, and lesser opponents are destroying me with him, his skill moves seem to glitch through everything, then his bridge boost is unstoppable, I still haven't faced any strong opponents using him, but I guess that will just be my funeral.....

CR7 owners, I am jealous

Comments

• abhreebhu_45
    13711 posts Has That Special Something
    It's 3m+,,has to be right up there
  • DaveMadMan

Have you done him or are planning to do him?
  • JohnShelby
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    He is a monster.. i am using him on basic and he just carried me to win over a god squad.. i was in streak of 4,5 wins and ea matched me against really great team and player but CR won it by himself.. 3 goals 1 assist
  • abhreebhu_45
    13711 posts Has That Special Something
    DaveMadMan wrote: »

Have you done him or are planning to do him?

He won't get in my team,other than as a super sub,,not worth doing,besides I don't think I can do him easily either,,,so skipping him,might do cruyff instead as I hv nvr used the legend
  • Captain_Emirate
    989 posts Professional
    edited September 2021
    Is he better that R9 ?
    I have lots of fodder, I didn't do Futties Messi. So I am thinking to do one of them. Also have best cards in PL squad, with best of Man United.
  • McFandan
    1549 posts Play-Off Hero
    I currently have his TOTS, around 1m in coins and an absolute ton of fodder.
    Can’t decide between doing the CR7 SBC which would clear out my club keeping only teams from the top leagues or upgrading the TOTS to the SS and doing Gullit or R9 or something instead
  • CR7BRUH
    4114 posts National Call-Up
    Is he better that R9 ?
    I have lots of fodder, I didn't do Futties Messi. So I am thinking to do one of them. Also have best cards in PL squad, with best of Man United.

Yes, I'm currently rocking PIM R9, PIM Pele and CR7 SBC, he outshines them easily.
  • mox08
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    CR7BRUH wrote: »
    Is he better that R9 ?

Yes, I'm currently rocking PIM R9, PIM Pele and CR7 SBC, he outshines them easily.

Do not touch R9. thank me later.
  • DaveMadMan
    mox08 wrote: »
    Is he better that R9 ?

Is he better that R9 ?

Is he better that R9 ?

I don't have R9 nor do I have Cr7 SBC. But I have a lot against them lately and I never have any issues playing vs R9. Only neymar and CR7 sbc give me a really hard time, they really do give an edge to people who have them.
  • LordSettler
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Is he better that R9 ?

Is he better that R9 ?

Is he better that R9 ?

I don't have R9 nor do I have Cr7 SBC. But I have a lot against them lately and I never have any issues playing vs R9. Only neymar and CR7 sbc give me a really hard time, they really do give an edge to people who have them.

I agree Neymar and CR7 are better, but saying "X player gives me a hard time is a bit misleading". PIM R9 is rarer and more expensive than those players. So you'll eventually face him less.

Maybe you get to face one R9 for every 3 Neymars. If only one of those neymars destroys you and R9 doesn't in that single match, Neymar will end up with the best overall impression
  • DaveMadMan
    Is he better that R9 ?

Is he better that R9 ?

Is he better that R9 ?

I agree Neymar and CR7 are better, but saying "X player gives me a hard time is a bit misleading". PIM R9 is rarer and more expensive than those players. So you'll eventually face him less.

Maybe you get to face one R9 for every 3 Neymars. If only one of those neymars destroys you and R9 doesn't in that single match, Neymar will end up with the best overall impression

Iim in division 1 and everyone has R9.ok maybe 8 out of 10 players have him.

I've also played people in fut champions who had r9 and Neymar, r9 and cr7, and 2 who had the three of them. R9 does not have the same effect as the other two, believe me, I know when a player is overpowered, even if it's just from me facing them
  • Wish his links weren't bang average.

Now I'm using toty Bruno at RB, because it's the smallest sacrifice to make :joy:
  • DaveMadMan
    Orison wrote: »
    Wish his links weren't bang average.

Now I'm using toty Bruno at RB, because it's the smallest sacrifice to make :joy:

Lol, you're gonna get a lot of hate for that, saying the premier league isn't good? Hahahaha.

You are right, there isn't a single premier league player who can be considered in their position (in fifa).....it's just my opinion
  • DaveMadMan wrote: »

Lol, you're gonna get a lot of hate for that, saying the premier league isn't good? Hahahaha.

You are right, there isn't a single premier league player who can be considered in their position (in fifa).....it's just my opinion

Lacking CMs especially. Renato, Acuna, Tonali and friends are just way better.

Atleast it's no icons needed again
    116b709ae5f4a8fe8e2adcd8658521fe.png
  • Delboy13710
    10211 posts Has That Special Something

Cancelo is better then Paredes IMO
  • Orison wrote: »

Ha
  • DaveMadMan

I kindly disagree 5 star weak foot and skills, great stats if you use attacking fullbacks, plus he can play in almost every single midfield position, I think Paredes wins this one easily
  • Delboy13710

I kindly disagree 5 star weak foot and skills, great stats if you use attacking fullbacks, plus he can play in almost every single midfield position, I think Paredes wins this one easily

I've had Paredes since the start , as an attacking Fullback M/M workrates let him down for me . Cancelo has better movement Attacking and defending feels more Natural . Where Paredes feels abit generic , obviously he's better in midfield.
  • Professor
    4111 posts National Call-Up

I've had Paredes since the start , as an attacking Fullback M/M workrates let him down for me . Cancelo has better movement Attacking and defending feels more Natural . Where Paredes feels abit generic , obviously he's better in midfield.

I agree. Cancelo is my second favorite RB this year. He is solid on both ends of the pitch. Using Paredes now but doesn’t feel as secure.

Best RB IMO is Llorente.
  • Delboy13710
    Professor wrote: »

I agree. Cancelo is my second favorite RB this year. He is solid on both ends of the pitch. Using Paredes now but doesn’t feel as secure.

Best RB IMO is Llorente.

I actually have Llorente but never actually played him at RB 😅 , Does he feel stiff when moving up the pitch ? Only ask because I'd have to change up my team to fit him in .b
  • DaveMadMan

I guess it all depends on wether you use skill moves ir not, I did use cancelo a lot a few months ago and he was great.
  • Twin2004
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is he better that R9 ?

Is he better that R9 ?

Is he better that R9 ?

I've also played people in fut champions who had r9 and Neymar, r9 and cr7, and 2 who had the three of them. R9 does not have the same effect as the other two, believe me, I know when a player is overpowered, even if it's just from me facing them

Thanks for letting me know!!! As a div 5 player, makes no sense to me!
  • DaveMadMan
    Twin2004 wrote: »
    Is he better that R9 ?

Is he better that R9 ?

Is he better that R9 ?

Thanks for letting me know!!! As a div 5 player, makes no sense to me!

I really wasn't trying to brag, I know getting to division 1 isn't that difficult, I was just trying to point out why I think I have faced him a lot
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain

Lacking CMs especially. Renato, Acuna, Tonali and friends are just way better.

Atleast it's no icons needed again
    116b709ae5f4a8fe8e2adcd8658521fe.png

I’ll straight up quit at loading screen 😂
  • Sujitsky123
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    12 goals in 3 WL games so far. 🐐
  • MurkingFools
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    No card released in September and that high a price can ever be the best card ever
  • Batman442
    6048 posts Big Money Move
    He is pretty awesome. 26 goals and 7 assists in ten games of WL for me yesterday
  • Professor
    4111 posts National Call-Up
    No card released in September and that high a price can ever be the best card ever

It’s not great in terms of value at this stage of the game but I can’t deny it’s easily the best in game I’ve ever used.
  • Mutu10gol
    2995 posts National Call-Up
    I've only done elite 3 about 4 times this year, i am not a big skiller or anything, but with this card I am like a pro. The best card i have used and I play this game from 1998.Just unreal!
  • DaveMadMan
    Professor wrote: »

It’s not great in terms of value at this stage of the game but I can’t deny it’s easily the best in game I’ve ever used.
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    I've only done elite 3 about 4 times this year, i am not a big skiller or anything, but with this card I am like a pro. The best card i have used and I play this game from 1998.Just unreal!

I hate you guys!! it's a good kind of hate....I wish I could do him

lol I'm so sad i used up all my fodder doing like 100 87x10 sbcs trying to get Neymar, of course, I never got him