Cruyff or Eusebio? PIM decision.

KurzBobby
227 posts Sunday League Hero
Moments choice, which would you take?

Comments

• Maximus AK47
    2850 posts National Call-Up
    Cruyff all day long. Eusebio card this year is weird and not as great as in previous FIFAs
  • abhreebhu_45
    9511 posts League Winner
    If u skill n like quick turns= cruyff

If u need a pure finisher who makes excellent runs n rarely misses inside box= eusebio
  • David12344
    19913 posts Club Captain
    These weirdos above lol. (No offence) Eusebio is the man. Johan Does not turn quick.
  • Allsop
    710 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I did both and like Eusebio better.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    3600 posts National Call-Up
    Eusebio.
  • Berbatov9
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Cruyff.
    By a Country Mile.
  • Maximus AK47
    edited September 2021
    If u skill n like quick turns= cruyff

If u need a pure finisher who makes excellent runs n rarely misses inside box= eusebio

I would agree with your comparison of nuances , and that they are both different cards.

Eusebio does have more powerful shot and clinicality.
    He is great in getting behind runs and finishing inside the box. (similar to Eto'o qualities.)

Both cards finish almost all chances (Cruyff barely misses them, but shot power is less noticeable)

But I believe Eusebio is more limited card compared to Cruyff in game.
    • Eusebio Average body type makes it difficult to beat defenders in 1on1 and inside/ near the box). He feels stocky and hard to turn .
    • Cruyff has massive advantage inside the box - with 5* skills and quick left stick turns. (thats crucial because 2/3 of WL community play with "park bus" tactics. )
    • Cruyff has some unique running and dribbling animation that makes it hard for your opponent to defend against. (i'd say he is just unique card on the ball and performs way above stats)
    • Cruyff can make and score finesse long shots . Eusebio doesnt have that ability that much.
    • finally, Cruyff has definitely better vision and passing. - that's not hugely important , but a good addition to ST role.

But again, I'd say both cards would do a very good job as ST and will score goals (I would add Eto'o as a very good option and still playable in competitive modes).
  • Maximus AK47
    KurzBobby wrote: »
    Moments choice, which would you take?

Kurz, just back to your initial question. with your open question , there always be people who liked 1 card or another, just there preferences, all subjective ... the quality gap between these 2 great cards are marginal. Very few people will give you specifics in there replies why one card is better than another.

Here are some pure facts for your consideration between Cruyff and Eusebio
    1. For the past 2 months I have never seen people playing Eusebio in there teams in WL/ DR. As for Cruyff , he is also less used but he is till played by people (maybe 2-3 times out of 10 you will see him as long or 2nd ST)
    2. None of big you-tubers liked Eusebio card that much in their reviews. I mean almost all you-tubers agreed that Eusebio card this year is not as good as last year. You can see many reviews on you-tube.
    3. Finally, popular youtuber Inception (who has Portuguese heritage btw) didnt like Eusebio card at all this year. he is a big fan of all Portuguese cards. And this guy is usually very fair and specific in his reviews.
  • KurzBobby
    Thanks for the comments all, much appreciated. It's a tough one indeed.

I had Eusebio in Fifa 20 and he was a superbly clinical striker, but there's certainly more emphasis on dribbling in the box in Fifa 21 so that's a plus for Cruyff I guess. I'm not an amazing skiller at all, but do tend to gravitate towards smaller nimble players (Messi, Gomez, Verratti for example) so that may also influence the decision.

I'd love both of course.... Arghh, going to have to do both loan sbcs and try them out I think.
    Thanks again.
  • David12344
    19913 posts Club Captain
    edited September 2021
    David12344 wrote: »
    These weirdos above lol. (No offence) Eusebio is the man. Johan Does not turn quick.

David , when you write "These weirdos above lol" , and then - no offence - That doesnt work that way.
    Either you offend people with purpose for NO reason (just because their opinion is different to yours) , or you dont call people "weirdos" in your posts...

But if you kid DO that , then it makes YOU a weirdo and a clown. Simple as that.

Learn to take a joke mate. Seriously. If you’re sensitive and it upset you. I apologise. But honestly man. It was a JOKE.

And less of the clown.

And it kinda does work that way as that was me telling you it’s harmless fun.
  • SuperJames9005
    2161 posts Fans' Favourite
    PIM Cruyff way much better. He has one of the QUICKEST AND CLOSET left stick dribbling. He is in my end game attacking trio with TOTS CR7 and Showdown Nani. I have many attackers like 99 Messi and TOTS Mbappe on the bench. PIM Cruyff does stand out, mainly because of his dribbling and skill moves.

I have both PIM Cruyff and PIM Eusebio from ICON SBC and I would say this is not biased.
  • player
    675 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cruyff all day long. Eusebio card this year is weird and not as great as in previous FIFAs

Eusebio is baller this year.
    On the other hand Messi is not very good this year 😁
  • rmoxon
    3467 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2021
    Just try the loan for both, as clearly different people have different opinions on who is best.

I also feel like a lot of people just copy what their favourite You Tuber says and most You Tubers suck at the game and rely on skills so you can’t trust them.
  • Recoba10
    2192 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have both.
    If you need a ST, Eusebio is your man.
    CAM or CF I'd take Cruyff.
  • Maximus AK47

David , when you write "These weirdos above lol" , and then - no offence - That doesnt work that way.
    Either you offend people with purpose for NO reason (just because their opinion is different to yours) , or you dont call people "weirdos" in your posts...

But if you kid DO that , then it makes YOU a weirdo and a clown. Simple as that.

Learn to take a joke mate. Seriously. If you’re sensitive and it upset you. I apologise. But honestly man. It was a JOKE.

And less of the clown.

Dude, You dont know me , or the other man you pulled in your post. Its oK to use that jargon among friends, But we are no friends with you...

And the fact is it wasnt a joke either... At least it was not funny at all. And if you did wanted that to be a joke, it didnt work well, not funny at all , mate.

I am fine with humor when it is nicely and smartly put. I enjoy it.

But when you use "weirdos" that not a humor, its closer to insult than to funny nickname .

I am fine if you didnt have intent to offend anyone. so no need to apologize. peace.
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2021

And less of the clown.

Dude, You dont know me , or the other man you pulled in your post. Its oK to use that jargon among friends, But we are no friends with you...

And the fact is it wasnt a joke either... At least it was not funny at all. And if you did wanted that to be a joke, it didnt work well, not funny at all , mate.

But when you use "weirdos" that not a humor, its closer to insult than to funny nickname .

I am fine if you didnt have intent to offend anyone. so no need to apologize. peace.

Don’t go to the UK, mate.

This is their National style of humor, they are all ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 😂

Edit: As EA censored my post, what I meant to say is that they are all male genitalia in plural. 🥳
  • Maximus AK47
    edited September 2021

And less of the clown.

Edit: As EA censored my post, what I meant to say is that they are all male genitalia in plural. 🥳

)))) that was funny. Well. I have studied and lived in Ireland for several years. Travelled a lot to UK on business. So I know what those UK guys are up to ;))))

Btw, Irish believe that British lads have 0 sense of humor compared to them ;) And I am with my Irish brothers on that one ;))))
  • KurzBobby
    Just to drag back on topic....

Think I may have to forgo that Cruyff... The CR7 SBC looks mental... Expensive, but would be a pretty awesome addition to my prem team.
  • David12344
    19913 posts Club Captain
    edited September 2021

And less of the clown.

Mate I do know @abhreebhu_45 we pm on here. . So wrong there. And if you’ve been in the forum long enough you should know that I don’t mug people off in here I’m always polite. It was a joke as I said.

You’re going way over the top over something that was humour.

AnyWay you have a great day 😃
  • David12344
    19913 posts Club Captain
    edited September 2021

And less of the clown.

)))) that was funny. Well. I have studied and lived in Ireland for several years. Travelled a lot to UK on business. So I know what those UK guys are up to ;))))

Btw, Irish believe that British lads have 0 sense of humor compared to them ;) And I am with my Irish brothers on that one ;))))

Hmmm English people have zero sense of humour and you know what they are up too. Sorry but you’ve lost all credibility now. As you’ve thrown a lot more insults than my joke.

• David12344
    19913 posts Club Captain

And less of the clown.

Wow
  • Maximus AK47
    edited September 2021

And less of the clown.

Hmmm English people have zero sense of humour and you know what they are up too. Sorry but you’ve lost all credibility now. As you’ve thrown a lot more insults than my joke.

well, read it through there. ) I said that IRISH think that Brits (not English/ or whole UK), have 0 sense of humor....
    and the 2nd argument > comparing to THEM (Irish people.) ;))) and if you dont believe me on that, please go ahead and ask ANY IRISH person what they think about it....

and that is not any insult, that is what they call > sarcasm....

(PS: why sarcasm you might say? > because GENERAL PERCEPTION is that "British have a good and a special sense of humor, unlike Americans or others". But the reality is far far away from this statement..... Those "gentlemen times" are well gone...)
    And Irish lads like to make fun out of British because you guys think you are special ones ))))) But the reality is far far away from that ;)))

HOWEVER ! for the record
    > Ricky Gervais is the one of my favorite comedians ;)))

• David12344
    19913 posts Club Captain

And less of the clown.

well, read it through there. ) I said that IRISH think that Brits (not English/ or whole UK), have 0 sense of humor....
    and the 2nd argument > comparing to THEM (Irish people.) ;))) and if you dont believe me on that, please go ahead and ask ANY IRISH person what they think about it....

and that is not any insult, that is what they call > sarcasm....

(PS: why sarcasm you might say? > because GENERAL PERCEPTION is that "British have a good and a special sense of humor, unlike Americans or others". But the reality is far far away from this statement..... Those "gentlemen times" are well gone...)
    And Irish lads like to make fun out of British because you guys think you are special ones ))))) But the reality is far far away from that ;)))

HOWEVER ! for the record
    > Ricky Gervais is the one of my favorite comedians ;)))

Mate I’ve read and I’m not reading it wrong.

Anyway this is going no where and I just don’t want to go back and forth.
  • Swanz05
    5527 posts Big Money Move
    Eusebio :)
  • Amdp9
    6829 posts Big Money Move
    Eusebio he is ultimate monster man, I have Cryuff not a game changer. I have baby Eusebio since Nov still phenomenal
  • abhreebhu_45
    9511 posts League Winner

And less of the clown.

Well we are friends n I wasn't offended by @David12344 here,,he's a nice guy

I think we all need to stop this
  • MurkingFools
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m from the uk too and i think it was meant in a tongue in cheek type of way, but I can also see how one would take it as offensive too. It was’nt meant with offence as he said so just draw a line under it there guys, sometimes it’s easy to misunderstand each other in a written format across different cultures.

Both of you are very good posters on here

Anyway back on topic I finished him today used him one game and he’s on my bench / reserves

Had him quite a bit in draft and didn’t really like him then either, but as a massive cruyff fan I had to get him in the club.

I much prefer to use maradona at Cam (then sub him at half time for Neymar) maradona’s turn to his left is so sharpe.

Any tips on how to get the most out of him is welcome
  • Damo_Suzuki
    3600 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2021

And less of the clown.

The thing is that the guy was treating you as his friend by joking with you. You could have maybe given him the benefit of the doubt and been nice back instead of getting your knickers in such a twist? Especially as you have said you are aware that people use such words in humour.

You are the one who sounds more aggressive and unfriendly. And to me it sounds like you are either doing some weird virtue signalling or you are a spoilt baby. It's not a country thing as I have friends from outside the UK who are prepared to give the benefit of the doubt and be nice.

He just jokingly called people weirdos for an opinion about Cruyff or eusebio what on earth has the world come to!!?!? Total madness.

• Jordonp
    1961 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2021
    Someone should rename this thread ‘Irish or British humour. Humour decision’.