Don't let your 21 club go to waste...

KurzBobby
235 posts Sunday League Hero
Ive been grinding the 87x10 packs for weeks now trying to get a 99 Neymar, done well over 100 and I can't do it any more...the dupe recycling has destroyed my soul.

If you're done with the game and can low price list any high rated players or icons (even a neymar!) to help those of us who are staying on Fifa 21 until next year......

Please drop me a DM. Thanks!

Comments

• CR7BRUH
    4114 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2021
    No longer required

Thanks
    Post edited by CR7BRUH on
  • libertao
    1906 posts Play-Off Hero
    Still two more WLs, thread probably a bit premature.
  • Moiizer
    15423 posts World Class
    libertao wrote: »
    Still two more WLs, thread probably a bit premature.

Gotta get the begs in early
  • Kennyy
    10688 posts Has That Special Something
    Rather quicksell them
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32547 posts National Team Captain
    Kennyy wrote: »
    Rather quicksell them

🤣🤣🤣
  • benny_powers
    1406 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm staying on 21 but looking like I'm going to have all the top cards and about 8m to spare with nothing to buy. Drop me a message in a week or so and I'll see who I can hook up 👍
  • Kennyy
    10688 posts Has That Special Something
    Thing is if you put a bit of effort in over the next week you’ll have all the top cards anyway.
  • KurzBobby
    edited September 2021
    Moiizer wrote: »

Gotta get the begs in early

Yeah I suppose it is, but just thought that anyone who genuinely isn't going to go back to their fifa 21 teams and has spare players might enjoy the Karma of listing them up for cheap and helping out those who aren't moving onto 22.

No problem for anyone who wants to just delete the club and move on, but some may prefer to pass on the great cards first.

I know the 87x10 was brilliant for grinding the sbcs but some of us didn't have enough spare time to craft all the ones we wanted... Hence this 'beg' post 😊

Best of luck to anyone moving on, hope the game improves and they do the 87x10 a few weeks earlier next time.
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    With FIFA 21 still being the current game, I wouldn't think many People will take the risk of an account ban a week before 22 is released.
  • KurzBobby
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    With FIFA 21 still being the current game, I wouldn't think many People will take the risk of an account ban a week before 22 is released.

Did the same last year multiple times. Not a hint of a ban. EA have moved on 😊