Swaps - GG

Allsop
713 posts An Exciting Prospect
So are people no longer doing GG? Had 3 games straight scored 1st with no replay and no pauses and everyone still wants to keep playing.

I get people can play how they want but so much faster doing GG.

Comments

• steeple
    235 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The same, scored first opponent don't want to leave so I put controller aside and doing something else.
  • BlackFridayRule
    1595 posts Play-Off Hero
    I had people quiting left and right yesterday. Kinda annoying. 4 wins is fast, but need goals/assist/whatnot as well.
  • ozcs_69
    4691 posts Big Money Move
    those crosses are a pain...why they ask for crosses in a game that crosses are so broken....
  • All4fun1991
    2846 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes I’ve played few people who refused to do GG. So far I’ve only completed one token..why are we not helping each other ffs.
  • RadioShaq
    19163 posts Moderator
    Everyone has end game teams and probably just wants to play the game.
  • Fifapayne
    5136 posts Big Money Move
    Yes I’ve played few people who refused to do GG. So far I’ve only completed one token..why are we not helping each other ffs.

Why are they not helping you? Is what you mean.

Entitled eh?
    Let people play their fifa the way the want.
    It’s not bothering you.
  • Mogga
    3003 posts National Call-Up
    Day 1 . I rattled through the uber eats league one in about half an hour
    Day 2 . Must of quit 5 or more games where i scored first because i couldnt be bothered to continue once they had made there intentions clear they werent. Played nearly 2 hours and still 1 outside box / 1 goal from completion.
  • Mogga
    3003 posts National Call-Up
    The absolute clip of some of the squads people have left has made it very easy to be honest. People with silver commons and normal golds starting. Squads have been absolutely decimated across the fifa universe whereas i`ve still got tots in pretty much every position
  • Allsop
    I think I just need to put the game down when people don’t want to do GG for this objective and come back later in the day to try again. The GG seems to go in spurts where either everyone is doing it or no one.

Just need a couple of swaps tokens for the 5 token icon pp. Not sure it is worth it at this point. Only a few weeks left in the game so at this point I would rather spend my time playing the game with the team I built through the year rather than these swaps teams which I could care less about.
  • Chavez76
    9459 posts League Winner
    cant even force myself to play at all at the moment for swaps .. am trying to do some of the ones that gie you an edge in '22 bu it's a drag for me now
  • PaulDr
    2732 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2021
    Those who want to play gg should quit even if they are winning against someone who doesn't. The entitlement and toxicity towards those who choose not to follow this unwritten rule is pathetic.
  • Allsop
    Wasn’t trying to be toxic. Just don’t understand why people choose not to do it when GG is much faster.

I would consider toxic those that play get their goal or cross and it is clear they are going to win but still won’t work with the other person to help meet their objective (outside box goal). For the most part I always try to help the other person out. It isn’t about being entitled. It is about helping out others where you can and trying to treat them the way you would want to be treated.
  • D0lvl
    4668 posts Big Money Move
    Most of the hardcore have finished this part of swaps. Best time for GG has always been the first day of swaps. Can knock out the friendlies swaps in no time.
  • PaulDr
    2732 posts Fans' Favourite
    Allsop wrote: »
    Wasn’t trying to be toxic. Just don’t understand why people choose not to do it when GG is much faster.

I would consider toxic those that play get their goal or cross and it is clear they are going to win but still won’t work with the other person to help meet their objective (outside box goal). For the most part I always try to help the other person out. It isn’t about being entitled. It is about helping out others where you can and trying to treat them the way you would want to be treated.

Yea, this is a good attitude- I'm referring to those who pause three times, Send abusive messages, and do the opposite of what you are saying. To me if someone is losing and doesn't quit I assume they are trying to do an objective like score outside the box, so who cares about losing ten minutes of my time to let them.
  • forearms
    5754 posts Big Money Move
    Mogga wrote: »
    The absolute clip of some of the squads people have left has made it very easy to be honest. People with silver commons and normal golds starting. Squads have been absolutely decimated across the fifa universe whereas i`ve still got tots in pretty much every position

Every squad I have played has been loaded. I'm down to needing a couple outside the box goals to complete, so I have played a lot. At most, I have seen 1 team with 4 gold cards, the rest have been full 90+ squads.
  • barslan
    73 posts Park Captain
    I am a casual player and friendlies is my favorite mode this year. It's very relaxing and fun to me. So, I don't want the objectives to end quickly. If my dear opponent does not quit or rubber band(what a pitty!), I play and have fun until the end of my matches.

Btw, I don't want help for doing my objectives. Because it's more fun that way. If my opponent moves his/her goalkeeper out of his/her goal, I will not score. But, I help my opponent after the 80. minute. (80. minute because prevent rubber banding.)
  • Jt77
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have no issue with anyone playing how they want.
    However, I played on next gen and met the same person twice in a row, first game they go 1 up, pause etc, I play GG so ok, I quit, next game, same player, I go one up, no quit he kicked off, I played a bit more then paused, gave a little time to see if they quit, but no, so just left.
    Seems like they just want the easy wins and try and force others to leave if they get a goal etc.
  • PiotrLolo
    2883 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2021
    I never quit. Why? Because I have to assist with cross and score from outside the box. It's hard to score first doing one of these things.
    Post edited by PiotrLolo on
  • abhreebhu_45
    9561 posts League Winner
    I hv advocated against Golden goals for whole season,,,but I just followed them for once n finished a swap in an hour

Looks like I hv been turned to the dark side 😆

I still will be ok for those against it though
  • Some people are just stuupido..
    I was doing la liga, and had one outside of box goal left… i went up 2 goals to 0 in first ten mins… both scored inside the box by one meter… he didn’t quit and was trying to block every shot I take outside box… so I didn’t want to sweat and I let him score 3 goals… moved my GK and everything.. I tought he will understand, nothing… I Message him and told him that I will let him win, I just need to score that one last outside of the box… he ignored and was still doing everything that I don’t score and he even passed around and waste time… So i went all attack and started to dominate.. and then messages him.. you know that I will score for 3:3 and then disconnect so you wont get anything from this game.. magically he let me score outside of the box in the next attack !!
  • PiotrLolo wrote: »
    I never quit. Why? Because I have to assist with cross and score from outside the box. It's hard do score first doing one of these things.

It's way faster just trying to do those for the first goal instead of getting battered for 90mins to eventually complete it.