Prem Squads in One League

McFandan
2085 posts Fans' Favourite
Came across a few all premier league teams doing the Serie A, Ligue 1 and La Liga swaps.
Is there something I’m missing here like another objective or is this just people being douchebags?
All of them did seem to be really going out of their way to stop me scoring outside the box or crossing or whatever the objective was I was going for

Comments

• abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    That's something
  • Hugoku
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    McFandan wrote: »
    Came across a few all premier league teams doing the Serie A, Ligue 1 and La Liga swaps.
    Is there something I’m missing here like another objective or is this just people being douchebags?
    All of them did seem to be really going out of their way to stop me scoring outside the box or crossing or whatever the objective was I was going for

Just quit before match starts. Pointless to play on.
  • McFandan
    Hugoku wrote: »
    McFandan wrote: »

Just quit before match starts. Pointless to play on.

Did consider that but just did whatever the objective was and put the controller down and did something else.
    Let them have their fun 🤡
  • sido1968
    2471 posts Fans' Favourite
    Probably hoping for quick golden goal wins for milestones
  • McFandan
    sido1968 wrote: »

Didn’t think about that
  • Delboy13710
    10246 posts Has That Special Something
    I did the with a Spanish squad a few weeks back needed 10 wins and couldn't be asked to play 10 matches . Did it in 30 mins thanks to GG
  • McFandan
    Yeah, did the 3 of them in just over 2 hours thanks to GG
  • Captain_Emirate
    1125 posts Professional
    edited August 2021
    You do your objective, don't care about others teams or what they try to do. Last swap I was doing a prank for opponents. I got in One League by Full loan icons squad.🤣 Most of them quit before starting match. I gave wins for who played and try hard to win.
  • McFandan
    Yeah, it didn’t bother me. No difference playing a PL team than say a La Liga one but was just curious why I was seeing them.
  • Solari
    2232 posts Fans' Favourite
    sido1968 wrote: »

this
    i have seen full icon team in one league