12 Icon swap tokens

MurkingFools
1787 posts Fans' Favourite
if you are in the same bout of only have a max of 12 tokens left

then what are you going for with your 12 ?

Comments

• Breaker1987
    1854 posts Fans' Favourite
    All packs + 92 Icon PP or 93+ Icon attackers PP + Kaka
  • ironawin1
    1304 posts Professional
    Yeaah same boat. Either 7 token pack and 5 token pick / 95+ pack / or 8 token pick and PIM kaka. Dont knpw yet
  • Solari
    2232 posts Fans' Favourite
    95+ pack
  • joeyuk
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’m the same was going with the 95 pack as the only real loss is Yashin but am tempted to risk it with the 7 and 5 packs
  • Adam_MUFC
    449 posts Sunday League Hero
    I had the same issue, went for the 94+ PP and got this.

Would have been very happy with Eric but went for Gullit due to never using his card before.

FIFA-21-20210901172614.jpg
  • Adam_MUFC wrote: »
    I had the same issue, went for the 94+ PP and got this.

Would have been very happy with Eric but went for Gullit due to never using his card before.

FIFA-21-20210901172614.jpg
    Puskas is really underrated in fifa
  • JCDRANZER
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    The issue with the 94+ PIM PP, there are a few dead 94 PIMs like Van Basten which scares me from getting that one. I'm in the same boat with 12 tokens too or will do after WL and leaning towards to the 95+ pack, I already have Cruyff and do not want Yashin but any of the others I would be happy with.
  • MurkingFools
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    I used 6 tokens on the packs during batch 1

I’ve decide with the other 12token I’m doing kaka and the 93+ attackers pick

95 pick is ruled out for me as due to not being a pick then ending up with a dup

got T.Henry from the 93 attack pick happy enough with that, options werent great for me tho, van b, RVN, buta, lorzano being the others,