I am not a Man United fan....

DaveMadMan
299 posts Sunday League Hero
And I really hoped Cr7 had moved to PSG to see him playing with Messi...

But these are great news,...it actually gets me kind of emotional to hear he's back to ManU....

However, I still think Manchester's weak point is their coach, do Manchester United fans feel the same way?

Do you think they could win something important with this coach?

Comments

• abhreebhu_45
    13714 posts Has That Special Something
    Agreed more or less

Though ole has done well,,there is no fear value that they had under SAF,,I used to be scared when we(blues) played them in those days
  • DaveMadMan
    It just seems like they have had way too much faith in him, and he just hasn't delivered
  • MurkingFools
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    ole is a clown, he has no business being the manager at man utd.

after the saints game he told a reporter that the team needed to work on a few things tactically, when what tactical things, he began shuttering and said erm erm you know we just need to stick the the plan. :D
  • DaveMadMan
    ole is a clown, he has no business being the manager at man utd.

after the saints game he told a reporter that the team needed to work on a few things tactically, when what tactical things, he began shuttering and said erm erm you know we just need to stick the the plan. :D

hahahahaha wtf.

By the way, I am not trying to mock anyone, I just really wish ManUtd could be a great team again and won competitions. As a neutral premier league fan who loves football I want to see an exciting league and with cr7 back to United it all seems to be set up for a thrilling league.......

It just seems like the coach isn't good enough, I don't want him to screw things up....
  • Bob_Bobson
    2922 posts Fans' Favourite
    As someone who doesn't particularly like Man U, I hope Ole stays there forever. I'd also be willing to bet on a fair amount of fans of other teams feeling the same.
  • pes1972
    1513 posts Play-Off Hero
    Man U bought Sancho for that right W position, seems like a very odd deal to do. CR7 has shown many times he is not good as a central attacker
  • Fifapayne
    6119 posts Big Money Move
    pes1972 wrote: »
    Man U bought Sancho for that right W position, seems like a very odd deal to do. CR7 has shown many times he is not good as a central attacker

He played CF for juve and scored 30 something goals?
  • Lfc23
    3466 posts National Call-Up
    As a Liverpool fan am happy to see ronaldo back in the Prem and it’s nice to see him probs finishing his career we’re it all started but am sure he made a statement last week saying he was happy and didn’t like press talking about him moving and now all of a sudden he refused to play and move straight away

Seems to me like he doesn’t like other top players having all the attention on them cause they moved clubs so he has done it 😂
  • Footballer_1000
    2215 posts Fans' Favourite
    DaveMadMan wrote: »
    And I really hoped Cr7 had moved to PSG to see him playing with Messi...

But these are great news,...it actually gets me kind of emotional to hear he's back to ManU....

However, I still think Manchester's weak point is their coach, do Manchester United fans feel the same way?

Do you think they could win something important with this coach?

Agree.

Ole has done alright, but I'd take another manager in a heartbeat.

Nagelsmann would have been perfect, but alas he went to Bayern.
  • Danielb
    1376 posts Play-Off Hero
    One for the future he will be good in a few years time.
  • Footballer_1000
    2215 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifapayne wrote: »

He played CF for juve and scored 30 something goals?

Indeed. 36 goals if I'm correct.
  • Destin8or
    5674 posts Big Money Move
    Salty.... ole is one of ours
    CR7 is one of ours.

Ole has done the best job of all the other pretenders since Sir Alex retired.
  • METH
    2025 posts Fans' Favourite
    CR7 has shown many times he is not good as a central attacker

What an idiot!
    Has no clue whatsoever!
  • Destin8or
    5674 posts Big Money Move
    METH wrote: »
    CR7 has shown many times he is not good as a central attacker

What an idiot!
    Has no clue whatsoever!

Certainly an odd statement to make.
  • METH
    2025 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2021
    Destin8or wrote: »
    CR7 is one of ours.

This. people don’t seem to understand what he has done for the club from top to bottom since Mourinho left.
    Brought the good factor back.
    Now he has to win silverware.

(Utd have brought Sancho, Varane and CR7 for less than what Arsenal have spent this summer)
  • Izzy2K17
    13861 posts Has That Special Something
    CR7 is one of ours.

Jose wasn’t as bad as people paint him to be for United imo, didn’t he win them 3 trophies in a season?
  • MurkingFools

:D
  • MurkingFools
    CR7 is one of ours.

trophies are for egos :D
  • All4fun1991
    2989 posts National Call-Up
    I know the rest of the premier are having flashbacks..Don’t worry sir Alex is no longer there, it’s only Solskjaer 👹🔴
  • CeeQue
    14864 posts Has That Special Something
    Real talk Man United title contenders jbhmmm.png
  • Boysie91
    15013 posts World Class
    CeeQue wrote: »

I would think so now we have a proper goal scorer we just need to score more than our opponents. Get ourselves a holding DM and we should be solid next season if Varane and Maguire make a good duo.
  • DaveMadMan
    CR7 is one of ours.

You need to improve your reading comprehension, no one is being salty, I am just sharing my opinion and asking others for their opinion.

Some of your fellow ManUtd supporters have understood this, and while they do support the team no matter what and no matter who the coach is, they do express Ole is not the best person to be the coach.
  • MurkingFools
    Utd fans were losing their sizzle last night when cr7 was ready to sign for Man City

And he would be blue if city were will to pay a 20 million fee
  • Izzy2K17
    13861 posts Has That Special Something
    CeeQue wrote: »

Not with Fred as their DM 😂
  • Boysie91
    15013 posts World Class
    Utd fans were losing their sizzle last night when cr7 was ready to sign for Man City

And he would be blue if city were will to pay a 20 million fee

I was happy he was joining the prem even if it was City he is still a United legend in my eyes no matter who he plays for.
  • DaveMadMan

This is why we need a dislike button!!!

Who the hell says something like that. hahaha :D
  • Damo_Suzuki
    4012 posts National Call-Up
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    As someone who doesn't particularly like Man U, I hope Ole stays there forever. I'd also be willing to bet on a fair amount of fans of other teams feeling the same.

Me too. He has the aura of someone who is in a position above their capabilities. Like the kiss arse at work who has got promoted instead of the competent person. And it's like he is frauding his way along with his totally deluded post game interviews. Long live Ole and Man Utd mediocraty!