Sell TOTS Mbappe to buy 99 Firmino and 96 Llorente?

greif44
6117 posts Big Money Move
I have tradeable TOTS Mbappe, he does not start in my team and I rarely use him as a sub. If I sell, I will be able to afford 99 Firmino and 96 Llorente. Firmino will be used as a sub, Llorente has a chance to get into my starting 11 to bring a bit more versatility. Team is below Thoughts, mates?

7T4ldg9.jpg

Sell TOTS Mbappe to buy 99 Firmino and 96 Llorente? 37 votes

Keep Mbappe
40%
mox08CheeseSlicemypetfrogLackosweatjoehukSolariSujitsky123ICE_UP_SONDamo1180mathewsjinoabhreebhu_45Nickthegreek20kdirtMdmLordSettler 15 votes
Get Firmino and Llorente
59%
Slawterlimjitweabcdefg123Fifan100k1CFCHenriMurf1985SaarundiscRuprechtoldboilerBernaLeo87broxigazNeil_14FutGuySpiderMonkeybpgRagex10000000Swanz05eeeeee12KondolMcFandanSince1875 22 votes

Comments

• Lackosweat
    10835 posts Has That Special Something
    Keep Mbappe
    Drop Dybala
  • greif44
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Drop Dybala

That's where the sentimental thing comes, I'm a fan of Juve and not a big fan of Mbappe :D Besides that, I like Dybala's card tbh.
  • abhreebhu_45
    12808 posts Has That Special Something
    Keep Mbappe
    Firmino is amongst the worst 95+ rated cards
  • oldboiler
    5023 posts Big Money Move
    Get Firmino and Llorente
    If you don’t use Mbappe, get rid and buy players you will use
  • Swanz05
    6008 posts Big Money Move
    Get Firmino and Llorente
    Not saying you should use the coins on Firmino/Llorente (eg I guess there's still a small chance of a new Varane/Mendy) but if you don't actually use Mbappe why not put him to the sword. Nice squad btw.
  • greif44
    I don't get the hate for Firmino, mates. What's so bad about him? Every time when I played against someone with him in the squad, he performed well.
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    Not saying you should use the coins on Firmino/Llorente (eg I guess there's still a small chance of a new Varane/Mendy) but if you don't actually use Mbappe why not put him to the sword. Nice squad btw.

Cheers mate. I have enough fodder to cover whatever they might release :)
  • limjitwe
    10032 posts Has That Special Something
    Get Firmino and Llorente
    Actually looking at your team. Llorente to me is not better than Paredes but equal. Firmino will be on the bench anyway.
  • greif44
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Actually looking at your team. Llorente to me is not better than Paredes but equal. Firmino will be on the bench anyway.

Llorente can be played at CB if I want to switch to 3 atb, I usually reserve one slot for it. Mixed feelings about Paredes tbh, especially about his WF - I used to run him at LB and this guy just wouldn't cross with his left.
  • Mdm
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    Keep Mbappe
    I would rather play nif mbappe than green firminhio

Peredes is class
  • greif44
    Cheers mates. Ended up selling Mbappe and buying Firmino and Llorente. Mixed feelings after using Firmino, although he's not as bad as I thought. I can always sell him again and buy TOTS or TOTY Mbappe back though