Want Beta Access for FIFA 22? EA needs active FIFA 21 Players for Feedback

EA_Roger
1808 posts Play-Off Hero
edited August 2021
Hi, FIFA fans!

We’re researching issues players have had with missing content in FIFA 21.

We’d love to get your feedback to learn from your missing content experience to improve the game franchise moving forward. If you’re interested in participating and have 30 minutes to chat, please fill out this form.

In exchange for your time, we will be able to grant beta access to FIFA 22.

Once we receive your submission, we will follow up with select candidates to set up the best way to connect. Upon completion of the interview, you will qualify for beta access. We can’t wait to hear from you as together we can improve FIFA for everyone!

Comments

• SBaggio59
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    :(
  • Fifa champions league Arsenal
  • Cobblers
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    "We can’t wait to hear from you as together we can improve FIFA for everyone!"

Well, fixing the OVER ONE HUNDRED bugs in career mode would be a start. By the way, many of them were actually reported during that beta trial and here we are, 6 months later with most of them still in it.

Please tell me how that is an improvement :(
  • Ultimate is u playable and it’s a cheat,they score when they want to score and there is now how u can mark them
  • Spokesman
    49 posts Park Captain
    If after months the game is as awful to play as it is now, then I would imagine playing a beta version would have been a very unpleasant experience... think I would rather actually do something enjoyable in my free time.
  • GoonerB
    63 posts Park Captain
    > @Spokesman said:
    > If after months the game is as awful to play as it is now, then I would imagine playing a beta version would have been a very unpleasant experience... think I would rather actually do something enjoyable in my free time.

Ironically, the BETA was a better experience footballing-wise then what we have now in many ways.
    Unfortunately, they've spent the last 5+ months tweaking the gameplay around and generally making it worse, and supporting the FUT community.

NB. I know some FUT players are mad at that comment. I'm sure there are still issues in FUT. My point being that the weight of support towards that mode versus the others is disgusting.

So here we are, all the months later, the game play got worse, the bugs still remain, and deep down we all know that the vast majority of the fifa team are working on EA Football '23. So the hopes of anything dramatically changing at this point are slim to none.

And if the team isn't working hard on '23 by this point, then we also know that that entry will be just as much of a disaster as this year has been.

Fifa on sale for $15 right now. Have set a reminder in my calendar for this time next year. Seems like a fair price to pay.
  • Spokesman
    49 posts Park Captain
    GoonerB wrote: »
    > @Spokesman said:
    > If after months the game is as awful to play as it is now, then I would imagine playing a beta version would have been a very unpleasant experience... think I would rather actually do something enjoyable in my free time.

Ironically, the BETA was a better experience footballing-wise then what we have now in many ways.
    Unfortunately, they've spent the last 5+ months tweaking the gameplay around and generally making it worse, and supporting the FUT community.

NB. I know some FUT players are mad at that comment. I'm sure there are still issues in FUT. My point being that the weight of support towards that mode versus the others is disgusting.

So here we are, all the months later, the game play got worse, the bugs still remain, and deep down we all know that the vast majority of the fifa team are working on EA Football '23. So the hopes of anything dramatically changing at this point are slim to none.

And if the team isn't working hard on '23 by this point, then we also know that that entry will be just as much of a disaster as this year has been.

Fifa on sale for $15 right now. Have set a reminder in my calendar for this time next year. Seems like a fair price to pay.

Exactly that, will never pay full price for a FIFA game again... just get ripped off and months of frustrating gameplay tweaks which make the game worse. Its a pity, the gameplay was so good at launch.