Is it a go???

Growler
813 posts Semi-Pro
I have 30 90+ rated players and 20 85+ players in my club with about 900k in coins. Is messi doable???

Comments

• Growler
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    And more importantly, is he worth it? I would be changing my team for him and getting rid of my favourite card so far, phil foden. Laugh away but he’s been my best card by far this year. Packed him on the first day he came out and he’s been involved in a goal a game from cm, but I’ve done sanchez and can now get messi in my team. No doubt he’s better than foden but how much better?
  • David12344
    17352 posts World Class
    edited August 21
    Yes definitely

Also foden is crazy good and so much fun. His dribbling is awesome 😎
  • abhreebhu_45
    8182 posts League Winner
    Go go go
  • All4fun1991
    2634 posts Fans' Favourite
    Messi is definitely worth it, he’s always worth it..I’m very happy with the card. Nice upgrade from his POTM.
  • Delboy13710
    9920 posts Has That Special Something
    Messi is the most annoying card I've encountered this year . Glitches through defenders more then SS Neymar hes a cheat code . 4 squads left can't finish him this week unfortunately as I'm out of fodder 😌
  • Anilmania123
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Main question is do you like doing finesses from a mile out. If yes, then do it
  • Zeke1216
    2963 posts National Call-Up
    Best card in the game
  • Cbn
    1921 posts Play-Off Hero
    100%. I am very impressed with Messi so far
  • Growler
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    So if it’s a yes, does my fodder list plus 900k work? I realise a lot of it will come down to chemistry but with that list, surely I’d be able to get the highest 5 or 6 squads done?
  • Illini McG
    1049 posts Professional
    Yes growler....u have plenty.
  • David12344
    17352 posts World Class
    Yep growler you have loads.

Even if you didn’t fut players are so resourceful you know 🤣
  • mox08
    816 posts Semi-Pro
    If you really wanna max it out, do a 87 x 10 and use 1 or 2 cards to complete each segment.

I did this gradually over today and from packing the cards I actually only used like 30K -50K coins.

Trick is to keep bidding on gold rares from 80-81 rated. From the 87 x 10 Pack use the highest 1 or 2 cards into 1 segment and fill up the remainder with the rare golds.

Wasnt pleasant to do but I think this is the most efficient way and best t iminng now with no PPs in the SBCs and gold rares are not so hotly contested. Your window to do this will be from now until Tomorrow when PPs come back.
  • KurzBobby
    220 posts Sunday League Hero
    You have enough fodder, and an absolute YES. DO IT 😁