Cheap Kante and Renato, free Ansu Fati....

DaveMadMan
299 posts Sunday League Hero
but no more preview packs....is it a coincidence?

not complaining...just seems kind of weird

Comments

• Mmandras
    6269 posts Big Money Move
    Good, they were useless anyway.

Price od Renato is a joke! Can't believe it.
  • abhreebhu_45
    13711 posts Has That Special Something
    Wow
  • torakun
    2701 posts National Call-Up
    The more I waited to do R10 SBC the more must do SBC is being released... Ugh
  • DaveMadMan
    Mmandras wrote: »

it is, isn't it?

But did you see those lightning round packs get sold in minutes, as usual...
  • abhreebhu_45

Useless?

Why man?

Golo n Renato will be a pain in the arse
  • DaveMadMan

Useless?

Why man?

Think he was talking of the preview packs
  • mox08
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    I actually regret doing R10 and Vieira now...

these players are making a mmockery of the price i paid. That Fati Card gonna be better than R10...
  • DaveMadMan
    mox08 wrote: »

these players are making a mmockery of the price i paid. That Fati Card gonna be better than R10...

You are right, but having a player like Ronaldinho in your club is just special, at least for me, he was one of my favorite players, and he is so much fun to play with. So the price doesn't really matter.

But I do regret doing Gullit for sure!
  • abhreebhu_45
    DaveMadMan wrote: »

Useless?

Why man?

Think he was talking of the preview packs

Oh,,ok
  • Anilmania123
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special

You are right, but having a player like Ronaldinho in your club is just special, at least for me, he was one of my favorite players, and he is so much fun to play with. So the price doesn't really matter.

Exactly my situation. R10 is for memories but did Gullit for winning. But these new midfielders make it look like a very poor decision
  • DaveMadMan

Exactly my situation. R10 is for memories but did Gullit for winning. But these new midfielders make it look like a very poor decision

Gullit is a beast in defense, but going forward.......way too slow and stiff.

Anyways....what do you guys think about no more preview packs
  • Lepke
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No more preview packs stinks but may be better for my life
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3902 posts National Call-Up
    It still gave me gold preview packs, but not for the promos.

They're obviously selling less than they were before people could see how trash they were.
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    R10 will be better IG than Fati all day....
  • DaveMadMan
    3000 ultimate packs got sold in less than a minute......they know what they're doing
  • Jordonp
    3188 posts National Call-Up
    Kante’s a fraud. Renato is cracked. My 2 cents :D
  • DaveMadMan
    Jordonp wrote: »

hahaha kante's gold card is still annoying, imagine now
  • grogans_heroes
    2498 posts Fans' Favourite
    Looks like a busy weekend getting the silver end objective packs, a 87x10 and 90x5 to get the juice for these guys…then pretty much the end of ‘21
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    I need that kante.

Why did they make me pay 600 for auba and 300 for sissoko and these beasts come cheap lol n
  • DaveMadMan
    David12344 wrote: »
    I need that kante.

Why did they make me pay 600 for auba and 300 for sissoko and these beasts come cheap lol n

Holy ❤️❤️❤️❤️, you have done them all, haven't you?

Show us what you would consider to be your main squad @David12344
  • Jordonp
    3188 posts National Call-Up

hahaha kante's gold card is still annoying, imagine now

His gold card is annoying. His 99 card is annoying. But his 99 card feels nothing like I expected it to. De Jong is better.

• Diem
    1017 posts Professional
    I need that kante.

You're assuming he isn't just throwing each into the next one 😂
  • DaveMadMan
    Diem wrote: »
    I need that kante.

You're assuming he isn't just throwing each into the next one 😂

hahahaha true, that's another option
  • mox08
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    Yup i get it . Icons for memories haha.

I will sear this into memory and not do the icon sbcs ever again.

Nonetheless, i done renato and am 5/10 into messi.

In between im stocking 80s n rare golds as filler n doing the 87x 10 whenver i feel bored.

Feels like a veryt efficient way as my coin balance is barely moving and i havent dipped into my 90 plus reserves cards yet.

I could get into ligue 1 WL by tomorrow.
    Arcade fut leaked that fati is not the only objective so ill prob save the squad battles for the next 1 tmr.

If only i did the fabregas sbc. Heres hoping i pack a mbappe or di maria as im missing 1 last ligue 1 player!
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    I need that kante.

I have thrown a lot into next ones.

Pim zidane sbcd. Pim Cruyff sbcs. Auba gone. Sissoko didn’t like gone. Tots varane sbc gone. I’m ruthless this past two weeks.

But I was a hoarder for a while.

So this is this weekends team mate.

Plays 4312 in game acuna and big pat swap. With dinho and Eusebio up top. And messi behind

05663-E2-C-57-D5-4-ABF-AA48-81358852-D34-B.png
  • Damo_Suzuki
    4012 posts National Call-Up

Kante is crazily good for me. It's like the beginning of the game again when you can just jockey all over the pitch at crazy speed with Kante..plus his starting defensive AI positioning is noticeable compared to Marquinhos for example who is benched and not getting a game again.
  • chiholam
    1606 posts Play-Off Hero

Kante is crazily good for me. It's like the beginning of the game again when you can just jockey all over the pitch at crazy speed with Kante..plus his starting defensive AI positioning is noticeable compared to Marquinhos for example who is benched and not getting a game again.

Exactly this - faced Kante 3 times in WL nows. The first time I saw him I was shocked. The other guy just had him in the middle in front of the defense jockey left and right back and forth. It was like he was on skates - so fast it was ridiculous. Was almost certainly going to do him, and now will 1000% definitely need to do him now.

Problem is, it wrecks chemistry, but I suspect even coming off the bench at HT would be brilliant.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    chiholam wrote: »

Exactly this - faced Kante 3 times in WL nows. The first time I saw him I was shocked. The other guy just had him in the middle in front of the defense jockey left and right back and forth. It was like he was on skates - so fast it was ridiculous. Was almost certainly going to do him, and now will 1000% definitely need to do him now.

Problem is, it wrecks chemistry, but I suspect even coming off the bench at HT would be brilliant.

Haha yeah the jockey speed and speed of changing direction while jockeying is really the meta as a lone CDM. I had Kante at the beginning of the game and you could just skate around with him in front of the defence. The closest that I had with this meta since NIF Kante went behind the curve was PIM Makelele. This new Kante has revived that and taken it to a new level!
  • Damo_Suzuki
    edited August 2021

Haha yeah the jockey speed and speed of changing direction while jockeying is really the meta as a lone CDM. I had Kante at the beginning of the game and you could just skate around with him in front of the defence. The closest that I had with this meta since NIF Kante went behind the curve was PIM Makelele. This new Kante has revived that and taken it to a new level!

Plus Marquinhos and other CDM's seemed to be a lot higher up the pitch. Kante feels like he hangs around deeper despite having the same workrates

Edit: Oops quoted myself by accident 😝

• David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    edited August 2021

This new kante has smashed right through the power curve and made a new one I think. He’s crazy. I can hold sprint and jockey faster than they can dribble 🤣 and he can pass with both feet now nicely too.

Him and renato are both smashing cards.