Cheat code at 7 tokens?

CHYP2074
2598 posts Fans' Favourite
In icon swaps 4 there's a 94+ Mid or ATT PIM Pack, which guarantees an attacker or midfielder prime icon moments player who's 94 OVR or higher, which reduces the L ratio massively.
Here are the players you can possibly get, sorted by Rating high to low, divided into three categories, big wins, wins, and losses
Big W:
99 Pele
98 Maradona
97 R9
97 Zidane
95 Puskas
95 Cruyff
95 Garrincha
95 Ronaldinho
94 Gullit
94 Eusebio
Who are all approximately 1M and upwards (Garrincha 950k on the PS Market)
Meh W:
94 Cantona
94 Henry
94 Matthaus
94 Best
Who are all-around 700k PS market
Big L:
94 Van Basten
94 Xavi
94 Baggio

So basically, out of the 17 players you can get, 10 of them are big wins that would upgrade any team (or 90% at least), 4 of them are very good cards, and 3 of them are undesirable, which gives you a 13/17 or 10/17 (which gives you around 67.6 % chance of pulling something good (58 if players on list 2 don't upgrade your team, and 76 if they do), with pack weight and such I think at worst the ratio will be 50% of good pulls.
Thoughts?
Prove me wrong before I put my Icon swaps tokens in it.

Comments

• Selgarr
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think you're right. I was looking at the 8 tokens but this seems better chance of getting a good player.

As long as I don't get dupe Cruyff/Ronaldinho/Matthaus :lol:
  • Jimmi855
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    [quote="So basically, out of the 17 players you can get, 10 of them are big wins that would upgrade any team (or 90% at least), 4 of them are very good cards, and 3 of them are undesirable, which gives you a 13/17 or 10/17 (which gives you around 67.6 % chance of pulling something good (58 if players on list 2 don't upgrade your team, and 76 if they do), with pack weight and such I think at worst the ratio will be 50% of good pulls.
    Thoughts?
    [/quote]

you are assuming you have an equal chance of packing R9 and 94 Baggio, which is simply not true.

the reality is you are 10x more likely to pack the latter and therefore your % odds of pulling a win or a meh is hugely reduced.
  • Chavez76
    9455 posts League Winner
    CHYP2074 wrote: »
    In icon swaps 4 there's a 94+ Mid or ATT PIM Pack, which guarantees an attacker or midfielder prime icon moments player who's 94 OVR or higher, which reduces the L ratio massively.
    Here are the players you can possibly get, sorted by Rating high to low, divided into three categories, big wins, wins, and losses
    Big W:
    99 Pele
    98 Maradona
    97 R9
    97 Zidane
    95 Puskas
    95 Cruyff
    95 Garrincha
    95 Ronaldinho
    94 Gullit
    94 Eusebio
    Meh W:
    94 Cantona
    94 Henry
    94 Matthaus
    94 Best
    Big L:
    94 Van Basten
    94 Xavi
    94 Baggio

So basically, out of the 17 players you can get, 10 of them are big wins that would upgrade any team (or 90% at least), 4 of them are very good cards, and 3 of them are undesirable, which gives you a 13/17 or 10/17 (which gives you around 67.6 % chance of pulling something good (58 if players on list 2 don't upgrade your team, and 76 if they do), with pack weight and such I think at worst the ratio will be 50% of good pulls.
    Thoughts?

I highly doubt it's 50%. As you know, packweight us not determined by rating, but by value. And the lower valued ones are packed A LOT more.
  • PaulDr
    2728 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's a good pack, but I did the 8 token player pick for fear of packing a duplicate
  • Bob_Bobson
    1652 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah it doesn't work that way. You do you though and I hope you get a Ronaldo out of it.
  • DaveMadMan
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    Big W:
    99 Pele
    98 Maradona
    97 R9
    97 Zidane
    95 Puskas
    95 Cruyff
    95 Garrincha
    95 Ronaldinho
    94 Gullit
    94 Eusebio
    Meh W:
    94 Cantona
    94 Henry
    94 Matthaus
    94 Best
    Big L:
    94 Van Basten
    94 Xavi
    94 Baggio

Thoughts?

You forgot this is EA, around 85 percent of people doing this will pack one of the worst one, 14% will pack a good dupe player of an SBC they have already done (gullit, mathaus, ronaldinho, etc) and only 1% will hit the jackpot
  • CHYP2074
    Jimmi855 wrote: »
    [quote="So basically, out of the 17 players you can get, 10 of them are big wins that would upgrade any team (or 90% at least), 4 of them are very good cards, and 3 of them are undesirable, which gives you a 13/17 or 10/17 (which gives you around 67.6 % chance of pulling something good (58 if players on list 2 don't upgrade your team, and 76 if they do), with pack weight and such I think at worst the ratio will be 50% of good pulls.
    Thoughts?

you are assuming you have an equal chance of packing R9 and 94 Baggio, which is simply not true.

the reality is you are 10x more likely to pack the latter and therefore your % odds of pulling a win or a meh is hugely reduced.
    [/quote]

True but there are only 3 bad ones you can realistically get. Now again based on other responses I guess it depends on the person's account containing dupes or not and if the meh ones would upgrade you.
    DaveMadMan wrote: »
    Big W:
    99 Pele
    98 Maradona
    97 R9
    97 Zidane
    95 Puskas
    95 Cruyff
    95 Garrincha
    95 Ronaldinho
    94 Gullit
    94 Eusebio
    Meh W:
    94 Cantona
    94 Henry
    94 Matthaus
    94 Best
    Big L:
    94 Van Basten
    94 Xavi
    94 Baggio

Thoughts?

You forgot this is EA, around 85 percent of people doing this will pack one of the worst one, 14% will pack a good dupe player of an SBC they have already done (gullit, mathaus, ronaldinho, etc) and only 1% will hit the jackpot
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    Big W:
    99 Pele
    98 Maradona
    97 R9
    97 Zidane
    95 Puskas
    95 Cruyff
    95 Garrincha
    95 Ronaldinho
    94 Gullit
    94 Eusebio
    Meh W:
    94 Cantona
    94 Henry
    94 Matthaus
    94 Best
    Big L:
    94 Van Basten
    94 Xavi
    94 Baggio

Thoughts?

I highly doubt it's 50%. As you know, packweight us not determined by rating, but by value. And the lower valued ones are packed A LOT more.

Yeah the packweight thing needs to be quantified but still I guess the amount of better ones compared to the bad ones is overwhelming
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Yeah it doesn't work that way. You do you though and I hope you get a Ronaldo out of it.

Thanks mate
    PaulDr wrote: »
    It's a good pack, but I did the 8 token player pick for fear of packing a duplicate

What would be the feeling if you got a duplicate good one in the pick anda three trash ones though :D
  • PaulDr
    2728 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jimmi855 wrote: »
    Thoughts?

True but there are only 3 bad ones you can realistically get. Now again based on other responses I guess it depends on the person's account containing dupes or not and if the meh ones would upgrade you.
    DaveMadMan wrote: »
    Big W:
    99 Pele
    98 Maradona
    97 R9
    97 Zidane
    95 Puskas
    95 Cruyff
    95 Garrincha
    95 Ronaldinho
    94 Gullit
    94 Eusebio
    Meh W:
    94 Cantona
    94 Henry
    94 Matthaus
    94 Best
    Big L:
    94 Van Basten
    94 Xavi
    94 Baggio

Thoughts?

Chavez76 wrote: »
    Big W:
    99 Pele
    98 Maradona
    97 R9
    97 Zidane
    95 Puskas
    95 Cruyff
    95 Garrincha
    95 Ronaldinho
    94 Gullit
    94 Eusebio
    Meh W:
    94 Cantona
    94 Henry
    94 Matthaus
    94 Best
    Big L:
    94 Van Basten
    94 Xavi
    94 Baggio

Thoughts?

Yeah the packweight thing needs to be quantified but still I guess the amount of better ones compared to the bad ones is overwhelming
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »

Thanks mate
    PaulDr wrote: »

What would be the feeling if you got a duplicate good one in the pick anda three trash ones though :D [/quote]

Lower risk though, got puskas so not a complete disaster.
  • CHYP2074
    Puskas is decent GG
  • Bob_Bobson
    1652 posts Play-Off Hero
    Puskas is decent GG

Puskas is a win. Makes amazing runs.
  • abhreebhu_45
    9534 posts League Winner
    Just getting zizou for 17 😆
  • CHYP2074

Yep hard road but also guaranteed road
  • CHYP2074
    What I got from mine, it was worth every minute:
    R9.png
  • abhreebhu_45
    9534 posts League Winner

Edit

Maldini now 😆
  • Iucas
    187 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yh I did mine cheat code yesterday. Definitely got cheated with that pim MVB. Out of all possible icons I didn’t want only two…(Baggio being other)
  • Delboy13710
    9977 posts Has That Special Something
    Lol he only cost about 3 hours now .
  • CHYP2074
    Iucas wrote: »
    Yh I did mine cheat code yesterday. Definitely got cheated with that pim MVB. Out of all possible icons I didn’t want only two…(Baggio being other)

RIP
    Lol he only cost about 3 hours now .

In september tho...