RealM
5309 posts Big Money Move
edited July 2015
Just seen a 150k Villa.
170k Kaka

Comments

• chaser2k15
    13388 posts Has That Special Something
    So they do it for these but none of the previous 5 totw or tott.
  • SlackMammal
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone seen Giovinco or Martins new max yet?
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    @SlackMammal

They've all been doubled I think
  • KingLionel10
    15009 posts World Class
    Anyone seen Giovinco or Martins new max yet?

Giovinco is 60-240

• Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    Do I sell everything :D
  • ClintCommander
    6973 posts Big Money Move

Yes please, help flood the market.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11026 posts Moderator

I cant get on cause my girlfriend wont get ready for work for an hour. By then, all extinct cause people will buy to make them extinct
  • SGLT
    6192 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah my Beltran just sold for 180k, glad I didn't list him for 90k 15mins ago lol
  • Arachnid
    900 posts Semi-Pro
    I just bagged a Gerrard for a cool 160k because I was in full on sniping mode. :D

Took an 8k loss and sold straight away - for 80k he was a steal before.
  • Slow As Kieran
    1676 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sold everything for a monster profit. Made a killing off of my 2x Castillo :smile:

I just want dempsey and Villa. Kept the silvers I wanted ie. Gonzalez Beasley and Beltran :)
  • ClintCommander
    6973 posts Big Money Move

I cant get on cause my girlfriend wont get ready for work for an hour. By then, all extinct cause people will buy to make them extinct

You love being around her...he's the best thing to happen to you....deep down....you're screaming GTFOH LADY I GOTTA SNIPE DEM CARDZZZZZ
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    I presume they forgot to update schemichel legend price .. 1 month still the same bs !!

• Crossland
    7586 posts League Winner
    Martins is 240k max !
  • CR7>007
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    This is good. All should hopefully be on the market by the end of the weekend
  • Woundedbird
    216 posts Sunday League Hero
    I hate how they made zardes 300k , I was fine paying 150k for a silver but not 300k
  • Crossland
    7586 posts League Winner
    CR7>007 wrote: »
    This is good. All should hopefully be on the market by the end of the weekend

Should be can't see their prices staying this high for long tbh Tempted to sell my Villa now but spent all last night getting him lol
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    I hate how they made zardes 300k , I was fine paying 150k for a silver but not 300k

Have you seen those stats? You MIGHT actually get to play with him now or if thy rise him once more, for 150 your chances were so slim it was funny.
  • Woundedbird
    216 posts Sunday League Hero
    WaCoug615 wrote: »

Have you seen those stats? You MIGHT actually get to play with him now or if thy rise him once more, for 150 your chances were so slim it was funny.

I'd have to sell tott Sanchez to get him now, and for a silver 300k is a ton. I could get gold players with the same stats that are better
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    WaCoug615 wrote: »

I'd have to sell tott Sanchez to get him now, and for a silver 300k is a ton. I could get gold players with the same stats that are better

But that's not the point, really. Sure you can always get golds that have better stats and should perform better in a vacuum than silver counterparts, it's about rarity and comparative value within their card color where the price ranges you don't like are actually fall in a pretty decent line with each other IMO.
  • Road2State
    599 posts Sunday League Hero
    I know this year is different than last, but without ranges and with a crazy inflated market last year I think Martins was like 25k? Just know that these guys WILL come crashing down, it has happened with every single card this year, so why should now be any different
  • game101
    1241 posts Professional
    Road2State wrote: »
    I know this year is different than last, but without ranges and with a crazy inflated market last year I think Martins was like 25k? Just know that these guys WILL come crashing down, it has happened with every single card this year, so why should now be any different

This. Just take Futtie Ronaldinho as example, stayed extinct till the weekend then the the big packs hit and he was at minimum by the evening. Watch this weekend smash those prices.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    Road2State wrote: »

The golds and some silvers are coming down for sure, but if Juninho and Zardes are readily available at their price without another upping I'd be surprised. So for the most part, certainly you're right. I don't get people who think they won't come down or that rising the prices by 100% wasn't the best way to facilitate that given how things were going. It won't be across the board, but people will be able to get cards for less than max for sure.