Kurt0411 helping to make a new football game 😂

Okocha10
770 posts Semi-Pro
edited August 18
EA ban him so he takes it to the next level & is now helping create a new football game. Wish him all the best but I can’t see it competing with Fifa with the budget Fifa has
Post edited by RadioShaq on

Comments

• TDOF
    8087 posts League Winner
    Honestly, i couldn't care less about real players and real badges, as long as the gameplay good i'll play it.

Their mission statement seems to be gameplay first. If it's fast, requires good reactions i'm all for it.

And it's free so why not give it a try.
  • Okocha10
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 18
    TDOF wrote: »
    Honestly, i couldn't care less about real players and real badges, as long as the gameplay good i'll play it.

Their mission statement seems to be gameplay first. If it's fast, requires good reactions i'm all for it.

Definitely give it a try, they need to employ more game developers with experience it looks like they don’t have many from what my friend has said on LinkedIn he was a Ubisoft recruiter
  • TDOF
    8087 posts League Winner
    Okocha10 wrote: »

Definitely give it a try, they need to employ more game developers with experience it looks like they don’t have many from what my friend has said on LinkedIn he was a Ubisoft recruiter

Give me damn stickmen, if the stickmen will move fast and i don't feel like they're carrying pianos on their backs i'd be fine with just that.
  • Okocha10
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 18
    Okocha10 wrote: »

Give me damn stickmen, if the stickmen will move fast and i don't feel like they're carrying pianos on their backs i'd be fine with just that.

Yepp definitely agree if they the get fluidity right with fast gameplay onto a winner straight away
  • Okocha10
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 18
    RunTheFUTMarket is also helping devolving this game
    Post edited by Okocha10 on
  • CeeQue
    14117 posts Has That Special Something
    ohhh.png mad respect if true.

But it better not be those mobile F2P
  • Okocha10
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    CeeQue wrote: »
    ohhh.png mad respect if true.

But it better not be those mobile F2P

Nar it’s not a mobile F2P, building the game for towards Esports aspects by the sounds of it
  • RadioShaq
    18187 posts Moderator
    The release date is 2-3 years on this. Since it’s an aaa game will most likely get pushed back as they are doing a lot of betas and alphas so more like 4-5 years. By then it will most likely be dated.