Preview Pack

Allsop
713 posts An Exciting Prospect
Finally got lucky from the preview packs. Opened the 25k pack and got PIM Zambrotta. Already have him untradeable but was able to sell this one for 400k.

Comments

• Lfc23
    3263 posts National Call-Up
    Will these preview packs carry over to fifa 22 or is this just a end game thing
  • Dutch3723
    1677 posts Play-Off Hero
    Allsop wrote: »
    Finally got lucky from the preview packs. Opened the 25k pack and got PIM Zambrotta. Already have him untradeable but was able to sell this one for 400k.

Nice! I’ve just previewed the 45k pack, 12 golds incl. 6 rare and best player was 80 Danny Ings!!

• Captain_Emirate
    989 posts Professional
    I got many of tots in preview packs but didn't buy because they not worth. Some of them are also 94+ rated and still not as pack price ! Gettin an icon is not usual. I remember I got and Schweinsteiger 91 Prime in Prime Electrum pack. I thought it was untradable but was tradable. Sold him 1.25m coins in that time. These coins saved me now because I still have 1.1m
  • SignpostSounder
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    Lfc23 wrote: »
    Will these preview packs carry over to fifa 22 or is this just a end game thing

They will be in FIFA 22, yes.
  • Allsop
    713 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2021
    I got many of tots in preview packs but didn't buy because they not worth. Some of them are also 94+ rated and still not as pack price ! Gettin an icon is not usual. I remember I got and Schweinsteiger 91 Prime in Prime Electrum pack. I thought it was untradable but was tradable. Sold him 1.25m coins in that time. These coins saved me now because I still have 1.1m

Yes, I am well aware this isn’t normal. Typically get same as Dutch above said 80 rated. Was a nice surprise for a change.

Mainly wanted to point out that even though most of the time these packs are garbage they are still worth checking.
  • Bananakick
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hey I've never got an icon in a normal pack lol.
  • Spurred
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SS Neymar in my 25k preview pack last night!
    Bought the pack happy and went straight to bed.

Lol