Gamer mentality?

1
Burnzee Boyee
380 posts Sunday League Hero
During this WL, my opponent quits after I equalise. Then msgs me to say 'GG'

How can you call quitting on your opponent a 'good game'? Is this the result of covid? Where idiots who haven't played this much before think it's great to quit when level? WTF is going on?

Comments

  • Burnzee Boyee
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Being toxic? With no comms on? And quits within 10 mins ( gametime not real time)
    I equalised and didn't celebrate, like I do.

    If saying to someone who quits and says 'gg' and my reply was 'erm, you quit, I don't know why you would call that a gg?' 'All it did was give you a loss and we both lost contracts'

    That's toxic? HOLY ACTUALLY SHITBALLS.
  • Burnzee Boyee
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Greekgod97 wrote: »
    Well it could be you were being toxic and he shows you he doesn’t care about the win. Then again he just might just be a unpleasant person.

    I think they were unbalanced and idiotic tbf
  • Burnzee Boyee
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2021
    If someone quits and says you are raging, I reckon they need put down the controller, disconnect their Internet, pull down the shutters, box their life up and move on to the land of lego, then again that maybe too much stimulation.
  • JGDC74
    1686 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did you score a kickoff goal?
    I always quit when people equalise with those and I know I’m not the only one. Did it to someone in WL today at 1-1. I’m not wasting my time against this sort of player. If I don’t quit, they will simply try again the next time I score.

    When someone even tries to score a kickoff goal, they earn my disrespect and I have it in my mind not to let them win by any means necessary.
    It’s just wrong because you have an unfair advantage. Should be taken out of the game.

    Or were you playing constant pressure from the start? That also makes it a miserable experience for the other player.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    Did you score a kickoff goal?
    I always quit when people equalise with those and I know I’m not the only one. Did it to someone in WL today at 1-1. I’m not wasting my time against this sort of player. If I don’t quit, they will simply try again the next time I score.

    When someone even tries to score a kickoff goal, they earn my disrespect and I have it in my mind not to let them win by any means necessary.
    It’s just wrong because you have an unfair advantage. Should be taken out of the game.

    Or were you playing constant pressure from the start? That also makes it a miserable experience for the other player.

    😆

    That's quite an absurd statement
  • Burnzee Boyee
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    Did you score a kickoff goal?
    I always quit when people equalise with those and I know I’m not the only one. Did it to someone in WL today at 1-1. I’m not wasting my time against this sort of player. If I don’t quit, they will simply try again the next time I score.

    When someone even tries to score a kickoff goal, they earn my disrespect and I have it in my mind not to let them win by any means necessary.
    It’s just wrong because you have an unfair advantage. Should be taken out of the game.

    Or were you playing constant pressure from the start? That also makes it a miserable experience for the other player.

    Nope, and nope. I dont do pressure from KO like 90% of the community. They scored within 2 mins..typical run through the middle with no challenges. My goal was a cross, headed in from 12 yards. They quit right at that point.
  • DaveMadMan
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    Did you score a kickoff goal?
    I always quit when people equalise with those and I know I’m not the only one. Did it to someone in WL today at 1-1. I’m not wasting my time against this sort of player. If I don’t quit, they will simply try again the next time I score.

    When someone even tries to score a kickoff goal, they earn my disrespect and I have it in my mind not to let them win by any means necessary.
    It’s just wrong because you have an unfair advantage. Should be taken out of the game.

    Or were you playing constant pressure from the start? That also makes it a miserable experience for the other player.

    Ok. So you are on some heavy ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Care to contact me with your dealer?
  • The_giant616
    1889 posts Fans' Favourite
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    Did you score a kickoff goal?
    I always quit when people equalise with those and I know I’m not the only one. Did it to someone in WL today at 1-1. I’m not wasting my time against this sort of player. If I don’t quit, they will simply try again the next time I score.

    When someone even tries to score a kickoff goal, they earn my disrespect and I have it in my mind not to let them win by any means necessary.
    It’s just wrong because you have an unfair advantage. Should be taken out of the game.

    Or were you playing constant pressure from the start? That also makes it a miserable experience for the other player.

    I could kind of see where you’re coming from if it was earlier in the game when those kick up kick off goals were ridiculously OP, but they’re not now. why not just learn how to stop them? Control on player and track the man before tackling him.
  • Danielb
    1376 posts Play-Off Hero
    Why would someone who wasn't losing quit for no reason? I its not friendlies I'm fairly sure there must have been something. I have felt like it before when someone who started the game was spamming skill moves whilst I wasnt anywhere near them.
  • DokRock
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2021
    Danielb wrote: »
    Why would someone who wasn't losing quit for no reason? I its not friendlies I'm fairly sure there must have been something. I have felt like it before when someone who started the game was spamming skill moves whilst I wasnt anywhere near them.

    @Danielb Plenty of reasons.

    Let me give you my scenario. Months ago I was 10 points away from Division 3. I suddenly sucked overnight and went all the way down to division 6/7 pretty much straight. Just losing every game. No explanation, I have no idea how that happened. I was in Div 4 for months.

    Ok fine. I battle my way back up to division 5 and spend the next few months trying to get back into division 4.

    I have had 17 promotion winning potential games. Lost them *all* (or they quit at draw). Every. Single. One.

    Several of those "losses" were games where I went down 1 or 2-0. I battle back to even and towards the end of the game they quit because it looks like I may win. Sure, I get the draw or nothing (it was never enough and sometimes the game just didn't count) but in each case it was a promotion potential game for them. They would rather quit/disconnect/whatever so *they* don't lose the skill points.

    As an aside I have not touched FIFA in 2 weeks. I've just had enough. This community is so toxic and child like that I can't wrap my head around it. My last game I was up by 3 goals with 15 minutes to go. I never celebrate or feel the need to be toxic about scoring, it sucks to get scored on I get that so I don't gloat, I skip and get on with the game. He scores his 4th, the game winning goal in extra time and I got the full stupid celebration. I calmly exited FIFA and have not been back since. So tired of this. So very very tired. I'll leave you guys to screwing each other over. This game has been giving me zero joy and loads of grief for ages. I've just had enough.

    - DR
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    off your messages bro, then you won't see it

    Easier than trying to hunt for justification. I don't see the need to

    - I play in a winning position. Opponents leaves. If i am lucky, awarded win - if UNDER REVIEW, i have to play the game again. Worst scenario i get credited a LOST. Frustrating if he does it 80th minute

    - sometimes also in drawing position opponent does it

    can't do much in truth. So any reason wouldn't necessarily appease me

    just my thoughts bro. No point getting upset over such incidences
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    off your messages bro, then you won't see it

    Easier than trying to hunt for justification. I don't see the need to

    - I play in a winning position. Opponents leaves. If i am lucky, awarded win - if UNDER REVIEW, i have to play the game again. Worst scenario i get credited a LOST. Frustrating if he does it 80th minute

    - sometimes also in drawing position opponent does it

    can't do much in truth. So any reason wouldn't necessarily appease me

    just my thoughts bro. No point getting upset over such incidences

    I agree with my mate here,,these things are frustrating,,but u hv to let them go,,not worth wasting your time pondering over them
  • Ispeakthetruth
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    Did you score a kickoff goal?
    I always quit when people equalise with those and I know I’m not the only one. Did it to someone in WL today at 1-1. I’m not wasting my time against this sort of player. If I don’t quit, they will simply try again the next time I score.

    When someone even tries to score a kickoff goal, they earn my disrespect and I have it in my mind not to let them win by any means necessary.
    It’s just wrong because you have an unfair advantage. Should be taken out of the game.

    Or were you playing constant pressure from the start? That also makes it a miserable experience for the other player.

    W t a f is this
  • All4fun1991
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2021
    Sorry to jump in on this but I quit all the time..it could be a littlest thing that annoys me…similar to what @JGDC74 is saying, if my opponent is just there to win by any means I’m quitting…Some players totally ignores the fact that the game is for both participants to enjoy…If they constantly keep using glitches that tells me they only care about winning dirty..But yes different people different opinions..
  • RichT
    765 posts Semi-Pro
    JGDC74 wrote: »
    Did you score a kickoff goal?
    I always quit when people equalise with those and I know I’m not the only one. Did it to someone in WL today at 1-1. I’m not wasting my time against this sort of player. If I don’t quit, they will simply try again the next time I score.

    When someone even tries to score a kickoff goal, they earn my disrespect and I have it in my mind not to let them win by any means necessary.
    It’s just wrong because you have an unfair advantage. Should be taken out of the game.

    Or were you playing constant pressure from the start? That also makes it a miserable experience for the other player.

    Nope, and nope. I dont do pressure from KO like 90% of the community. They scored within 2 mins..typical run through the middle with no challenges. My goal was a cross, headed in from 12 yards. They quit right at that point.

    I'm with you, I hate it and never resort to it. But I tend not to quit unless they are extremely toxic.

    The type of player that tries them are the ball juggling exploit everything, win at any cost type.
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    I wouldn’t call most people who play FIFA “gamers” to be honest.

    That’s an insult to most gamers.
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    i know it's frustrating

    some of us get hard done by these crap actions. you need to win your last game to get 11 wins tier. Your opponent does some voodoo, intentionally or unintentionally - you don't get your 11 wins unfortunately.

    You want to sue him or EA? We need a reality check guys. Sorry to sound harsh. Many of us have been at this wrong end too

    It happens. How EA tries to keep it to a minimum is the best solution we can get

    My point is, try not to get too upset. It's genuinely not worth it. We will feel sour or dejected at first. We will forget it at the next WL

    Be like Ted Lasso. Have the goldfish mentality. Forget in 10 seconds. Happiest animal in the world

    :)
  • SignpostSounder
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    Sorry to jump in on this but I quit all the time..it could be a littlest thing that annoys me…similar to what @JGDC74 is saying, if my opponent is just there to win by any means I’m quitting…Some players totally ignores the fact that the game is for both participants to enjoy…If they constantly keep using glitches that tells me they only care about winning dirty..But yes different people different opinions..

    "if my opponent is just there to win by any means I’m quitting"

    That's pathetic.

    Do you expect them to sit down and not try? I mean, pretty much every mode in the game is competitive in some way or another. If you're going to get your panties in a bunch and quit the game as soon as they do something that is against the "All4fun1991 Rules of Play" that nobody has access to, then you might as well not even kick-off.

    Why waste everybody's time?

    How does anybody know what you consider to be a "glitch"? You might decide tomorrow that passing from the right back to the right midfielder is OP. Or that taking a shot from outside the box is glitchy. "Oh, he's got Mbappe and he's a cheat code...I'd better quit because he's taking advantage!"
  • All4fun1991
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    Sorry to jump in on this but I quit all the time..it could be a littlest thing that annoys me…similar to what @JGDC74 is saying, if my opponent is just there to win by any means I’m quitting…Some players totally ignores the fact that the game is for both participants to enjoy…If they constantly keep using glitches that tells me they only care about winning dirty..But yes different people different opinions..

    "if my opponent is just there to win by any means I’m quitting"

    That's pathetic.

    Do you expect them to sit down and not try? I mean, pretty much every mode in the game is competitive in some way or another. If you're going to get your panties in a bunch and quit the game as soon as they do something that is against the "All4fun1991 Rules of Play" that nobody has access to, then you might as well not even kick-off.

    Why waste everybody's time?

    How does anybody know what you consider to be a "glitch"? You might decide tomorrow that passing from the right back to the right midfielder is OP. Or that taking a shot from outside the box is glitchy. "Oh, he's got Mbappe and he's a cheat code...I'd better quit because he's taking advantage!"

    You again,🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m not going to argue with you… I quit anytime I damn want..you call it whatever you want…..if I’m not enjoying it I’m gone, said it here many times. And this is when Winning or losing.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    Sorry to jump in on this but I quit all the time..it could be a littlest thing that annoys me…similar to what @JGDC74 is saying, if my opponent is just there to win by any means I’m quitting…Some players totally ignores the fact that the game is for both participants to enjoy…If they constantly keep using glitches that tells me they only care about winning dirty..But yes different people different opinions..

    "if my opponent is just there to win by any means I’m quitting"

    That's pathetic.

    Do you expect them to sit down and not try? I mean, pretty much every mode in the game is competitive in some way or another. If you're going to get your panties in a bunch and quit the game as soon as they do something that is against the "All4fun1991 Rules of Play" that nobody has access to, then you might as well not even kick-off.

    Why waste everybody's time?

    How does anybody know what you consider to be a "glitch"? You might decide tomorrow that passing from the right back to the right midfielder is OP. Or that taking a shot from outside the box is glitchy. "Oh, he's got Mbappe and he's a cheat code...I'd better quit because he's taking advantage!"

    You again,🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m not going to argue with you… I quit anytime I damn want..you call it whatever you want…..if I’m not enjoying it I’m gone, said it here many times. And this is when Winning or losing.

    I hv a point here,,why don't u score an OG n then quit??

    I mean u r definitely losing the match when quitting at draw,,also u won't find the same player again(most likely),,why deny someone else a win?
  • SignpostSounder
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2021
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    Sorry to jump in on this but I quit all the time..it could be a littlest thing that annoys me…similar to what @JGDC74 is saying, if my opponent is just there to win by any means I’m quitting…Some players totally ignores the fact that the game is for both participants to enjoy…If they constantly keep using glitches that tells me they only care about winning dirty..But yes different people different opinions..

    "if my opponent is just there to win by any means I’m quitting"

    That's pathetic.

    Do you expect them to sit down and not try? I mean, pretty much every mode in the game is competitive in some way or another. If you're going to get your panties in a bunch and quit the game as soon as they do something that is against the "All4fun1991 Rules of Play" that nobody has access to, then you might as well not even kick-off.

    Why waste everybody's time?

    How does anybody know what you consider to be a "glitch"? You might decide tomorrow that passing from the right back to the right midfielder is OP. Or that taking a shot from outside the box is glitchy. "Oh, he's got Mbappe and he's a cheat code...I'd better quit because he's taking advantage!"

    You again,🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m not going to argue with you… I quit anytime I damn want..you call it whatever you want…..if I’m not enjoying it I’m gone, said it here many times. And this is when Winning or losing.

    "I quit anytime I damn want."

    Well here's hoping EA starts introducing bans for people like you, then.

    It's utterly disrespectful to think that everybody in the world should walk on eggshells in the hope that they don't somehow "offend" your sensibilities and cause you to quit and waste their time.

    Your evenings must just be a constant stream of you bellowing "He did a dragback, I'm outta here! I KNOW MY RIGHTS. I'M A SUPER TOUGH GUY!" at the TV.
  • SignpostSounder
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    Sorry to jump in on this but I quit all the time..it could be a littlest thing that annoys me…similar to what @JGDC74 is saying, if my opponent is just there to win by any means I’m quitting…Some players totally ignores the fact that the game is for both participants to enjoy…If they constantly keep using glitches that tells me they only care about winning dirty..But yes different people different opinions..

    "if my opponent is just there to win by any means I’m quitting"

    That's pathetic.

    Do you expect them to sit down and not try? I mean, pretty much every mode in the game is competitive in some way or another. If you're going to get your panties in a bunch and quit the game as soon as they do something that is against the "All4fun1991 Rules of Play" that nobody has access to, then you might as well not even kick-off.

    Why waste everybody's time?

    How does anybody know what you consider to be a "glitch"? You might decide tomorrow that passing from the right back to the right midfielder is OP. Or that taking a shot from outside the box is glitchy. "Oh, he's got Mbappe and he's a cheat code...I'd better quit because he's taking advantage!"

    You again,🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m not going to argue with you… I quit anytime I damn want..you call it whatever you want…..if I’m not enjoying it I’m gone, said it here many times. And this is when Winning or losing.

    I hv a point here,,why don't u score an OG n then quit??

    I mean u r definitely losing the match when quitting at draw,,also u won't find the same player again(most likely),,why deny someone else a win?

    Because he wants to show everybody what a BIG STRONG MAN he is and how much better he is than them, of course.
  • All4fun1991
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    Sorry to jump in on this but I quit all the time..it could be a littlest thing that annoys me…similar to what @JGDC74 is saying, if my opponent is just there to win by any means I’m quitting…Some players totally ignores the fact that the game is for both participants to enjoy…If they constantly keep using glitches that tells me they only care about winning dirty..But yes different people different opinions..

    "if my opponent is just there to win by any means I’m quitting"

    That's pathetic.

    Do you expect them to sit down and not try? I mean, pretty much every mode in the game is competitive in some way or another. If you're going to get your panties in a bunch and quit the game as soon as they do something that is against the "All4fun1991 Rules of Play" that nobody has access to, then you might as well not even kick-off.

    Why waste everybody's time?

    How does anybody know what you consider to be a "glitch"? You might decide tomorrow that passing from the right back to the right midfielder is OP. Or that taking a shot from outside the box is glitchy. "Oh, he's got Mbappe and he's a cheat code...I'd better quit because he's taking advantage!"

    You again,🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m not going to argue with you… I quit anytime I damn want..you call it whatever you want…..if I’m not enjoying it I’m gone, said it here many times. And this is when Winning or losing.

    I hv a point here,,why don't u score an OG n then quit??

    I mean u r definitely losing the match when quitting at draw,,also u won't find the same player again(most likely),,why deny someone else a win?

    I really don’t understand what you talking about here…read my comment again, I quit when I want and that’s a personal choice…If EA punish people that quit I support it and will still quit…I don’t have to give anyone a free win.
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    Sorry to jump in on this but I quit all the time..it could be a littlest thing that annoys me…similar to what @JGDC74 is saying, if my opponent is just there to win by any means I’m quitting…Some players totally ignores the fact that the game is for both participants to enjoy…If they constantly keep using glitches that tells me they only care about winning dirty..But yes different people different opinions..

    "if my opponent is just there to win by any means I’m quitting"

    That's pathetic.

    Do you expect them to sit down and not try? I mean, pretty much every mode in the game is competitive in some way or another. If you're going to get your panties in a bunch and quit the game as soon as they do something that is against the "All4fun1991 Rules of Play" that nobody has access to, then you might as well not even kick-off.

    Why waste everybody's time?

    How does anybody know what you consider to be a "glitch"? You might decide tomorrow that passing from the right back to the right midfielder is OP. Or that taking a shot from outside the box is glitchy. "Oh, he's got Mbappe and he's a cheat code...I'd better quit because he's taking advantage!"

    You again,🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m not going to argue with you… I quit anytime I damn want..you call it whatever you want…..if I’m not enjoying it I’m gone, said it here many times. And this is when Winning or losing.

    I hv a point here,,why don't u score an OG n then quit??

    I mean u r definitely losing the match when quitting at draw,,also u won't find the same player again(most likely),,why deny someone else a win?

    I really don’t understand what you talking about here…read my comment again, I quit when I want and that’s a personal choice…If EA punish people that quit I support it and will still quit…I don’t have to give anyone a free win.
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    Sorry to jump in on this but I quit all the time..it could be a littlest thing that annoys me…similar to what @JGDC74 is saying, if my opponent is just there to win by any means I’m quitting…Some players totally ignores the fact that the game is for both participants to enjoy…If they constantly keep using glitches that tells me they only care about winning dirty..But yes different people different opinions..

    "if my opponent is just there to win by any means I’m quitting"

    That's pathetic.

    Do you expect them to sit down and not try? I mean, pretty much every mode in the game is competitive in some way or another. If you're going to get your panties in a bunch and quit the game as soon as they do something that is against the "All4fun1991 Rules of Play" that nobody has access to, then you might as well not even kick-off.

    Why waste everybody's time?

    How does anybody know what you consider to be a "glitch"? You might decide tomorrow that passing from the right back to the right midfielder is OP. Or that taking a shot from outside the box is glitchy. "Oh, he's got Mbappe and he's a cheat code...I'd better quit because he's taking advantage!"

    You again,🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m not going to argue with you… I quit anytime I damn want..you call it whatever you want…..if I’m not enjoying it I’m gone, said it here many times. And this is when Winning or losing.

    I hv a point here,,why don't u score an OG n then quit??

    I mean u r definitely losing the match when quitting at draw,,also u won't find the same player again(most likely),,why deny someone else a win?

    I really don’t understand what you talking about here…read my comment again, I quit when I want and that’s a personal choice…If EA punish people that quit I support it and will still quit…I don’t have to give anyone a free win.

    Ok man,,hope we never play a game against each other 😆
  • All4fun1991
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    Sorry to jump in on this but I quit all the time..it could be a littlest thing that annoys me…similar to what @JGDC74 is saying, if my opponent is just there to win by any means I’m quitting…Some players totally ignores the fact that the game is for both participants to enjoy…If they constantly keep using glitches that tells me they only care about winning dirty..But yes different people different opinions..

    "if my opponent is just there to win by any means I’m quitting"

    That's pathetic.

    Do you expect them to sit down and not try? I mean, pretty much every mode in the game is competitive in some way or another. If you're going to get your panties in a bunch and quit the game as soon as they do something that is against the "All4fun1991 Rules of Play" that nobody has access to, then you might as well not even kick-off.

    Why waste everybody's time?

    How does anybody know what you consider to be a "glitch"? You might decide tomorrow that passing from the right back to the right midfielder is OP. Or that taking a shot from outside the box is glitchy. "Oh, he's got Mbappe and he's a cheat code...I'd better quit because he's taking advantage!"

    You again,🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m not going to argue with you… I quit anytime I damn want..you call it whatever you want…..if I’m not enjoying it I’m gone, said it here many times. And this is when Winning or losing.

    "I quit anytime I damn want."

    Well here's hoping EA starts introducing bans for people like you, then.

    It's utterly disrespectful to think that everybody in the world should walk on eggshells in the hope that they don't somehow "offend" your sensibilities and cause you to quit and waste their time.

    Your evenings must just be a constant stream of you bellowing "He did a dragback, I'm outta here! I KNOW MY RIGHTS. I'M A SUPER TOUGH GUY!" at the TV.

    You’re probably the most annoying human being I ever come across on any platform … one thing you will find out about me I don’t pretend, no sugar coating.

    I say things like they’re.

    You try really hard even calling me pathetic and pants stuff like that… we don’t know each other and there’s nothing you can say or do to affect me the slightest..Lastly I’m not offended in any way,.

    Reading your comments make me realised we’re from completely different world..
  • SignpostSounder
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    Sorry to jump in on this but I quit all the time..it could be a littlest thing that annoys me…similar to what @JGDC74 is saying, if my opponent is just there to win by any means I’m quitting…Some players totally ignores the fact that the game is for both participants to enjoy…If they constantly keep using glitches that tells me they only care about winning dirty..But yes different people different opinions..

    "if my opponent is just there to win by any means I’m quitting"

    That's pathetic.

    Do you expect them to sit down and not try? I mean, pretty much every mode in the game is competitive in some way or another. If you're going to get your panties in a bunch and quit the game as soon as they do something that is against the "All4fun1991 Rules of Play" that nobody has access to, then you might as well not even kick-off.

    Why waste everybody's time?

    How does anybody know what you consider to be a "glitch"? You might decide tomorrow that passing from the right back to the right midfielder is OP. Or that taking a shot from outside the box is glitchy. "Oh, he's got Mbappe and he's a cheat code...I'd better quit because he's taking advantage!"

    You again,🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m not going to argue with you… I quit anytime I damn want..you call it whatever you want…..if I’m not enjoying it I’m gone, said it here many times. And this is when Winning or losing.

    "I quit anytime I damn want."

    Well here's hoping EA starts introducing bans for people like you, then.

    It's utterly disrespectful to think that everybody in the world should walk on eggshells in the hope that they don't somehow "offend" your sensibilities and cause you to quit and waste their time.

    Your evenings must just be a constant stream of you bellowing "He did a dragback, I'm outta here! I KNOW MY RIGHTS. I'M A SUPER TOUGH GUY!" at the TV.

    You’re probably the most annoying human being I ever come across on any platform … one thing you will find out about me I don’t pretend, no sugar coating.

    I say things like they’re.

    You try really hard even calling me pathetic and pants stuff like that… we don’t know each other and there’s nothing you can say or do to affect me the slightest..Lastly I’m not offended in any way,.

    Reading your comments make me realised we’re from completely different world..

    Yes, I am the most annoying human. But that's mainly because I disagree with you and call you out on your utter, utter nonsense, whereas everyone else just goes "Aww, bless him." and then ignores it.

    I do things that I enjoy. I don't do things that are entirely optional that I don't enjoy, and then complain about them relentlessly as if I had no choice.

    I also don't need to constantly remind people that I "don't pretend" and "don't sugar coat" things, or that "I'll quit when I damn well want." I have no need for anyone to say "LOOK OUT! WE GOT A BADASS OVER HERE!"

    I also think about other people, and whether or not I'm wasting 20 minutes of their time by quitting a game because they did a dragback.

    So yes, we are from completely different worlds.
  • grogans_heroes
    2768 posts Fans' Favourite
    Maybe his GG was to let you know everything is golden goal now. Because as some commentators indicate the game is only about them and there fragile egos…
  • JGDC74
    1686 posts Play-Off Hero
    My point is this: Fun is more important than winning. If the game isn’t fun, then I’ll quit and find another game regardless of the score. Sadly, most people playing the game don’t care about fun. They are just pack addicts.
    I had a game a few days ago where my opponent tried to score a kickoff goal right at the beginning. I got the ball off him and scored. Then he tried to do it again and I conceded a penalty. I quit the game during his run up. Clearly the entire game was going to be like this, so why should I waste my time against an idiot like that?
Sign In or Register to comment.