How does dual entitlement work?

HBK1925
1947 posts Fans' Favourite
So if I buy the 69 dollar version I get both the ps4 and ps5 versions of the game right? Does that mean I can start my game on a ps4 then transfer it to the ps5 or it would just be having a whole new account on the ps5?

Comments

• shepj6
    1672 posts Play-Off Hero
    I assume the 69 dollar game is the standard edition, if so that has no dual entitlement. For Fifa 22 the only version that offers dual entitlement is the ultimate edition (£89 in the uk, although with ea play and the in-game loyalty discount you can get this down to £71). With that you can start in ps4 and if you get a ps5 switch over to that version without losing any progress (using the same account).
  • HBK1925
    1947 posts Fans' Favourite
    shepj6 wrote: »
    I assume the 69 dollar game is the standard edition, if so that has no dual entitlement. For Fifa 22 the only version that offers dual entitlement is the ultimate edition (£89 in the uk, although with ea play and the in-game loyalty discount you can get this down to £71). With that you can start in ps4 and if you get a ps5 switch over to that version without losing any progress (using the same account).

Disregard the price comment I might have read it wrong and that's fine. Just wanted to know if I could get the version that advertised that dual entitlement, totw and otw and be able to start my club on ps4 and carry it to ps5 cause ps5 are rough to get.
  • Chavez76
    9817 posts League Winner
    HBK1925 wrote: »
    shepj6 wrote: »

Disregard the price comment I might have read it wrong and that's fine. Just wanted to know if I could get the version that advertised that dual entitlement, totw and otw and be able to start my club on ps4 and carry it to ps5 cause ps5 are rough to get.

Then, yes. That should be exactly what is advertised :)