Want To Join A 30 League Title Winning Pro Clubs Team? (PS4/5)

Bonusb3rtie
590 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited September 14
Hi

We are a reliable team of 6 players looking for new additions. We play on Mondays at 8pm UK time. In our last 250 games we have won 200 and lost 50 so we are pretty decent.

We are looking for players:

- That have won multiple league titles in Online Seasons mode
- That are European
- That are chilled and have a mature attitude
- That have a mic and can chat
- That play ST, RB, CB, LB and GK primarily

Why do you only want players who are succesful in Online Seasons mode?

This is our identity. It is unique. We pick players who have (or had) won League Titles in Online Seasons mode becuase we feel it is a good indicator of quality. Also that's why our team is called "We Play Seasons" :)

What is the team like?

We have played together for over a year and have a good bond. We do love to win but we realise its just as important to have a good time and be there for each other. We have a whatsapp group which we like to chat through the week about real life football, have a laugh etc

How good are you?

Our record at Pro Clubs is clearly better than some top 100 teams but the leaderboards are broken. Some of the top 100 teams have won 2 Titles, we have won 30 and won more games and lost less than other Top 100 teams, so we are not too bad :)

If you think that we might be a good fit for you then please message me at psn bonusbertie or reply here.

BB
Post edited by Bonusb3rtie on

Comments

• SMP90
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I think I’d be a good fit. Won division 1 a couple of times on pro clubs PS4. Can play the required position you are after apart from rb. Have both ps4/ps5 and looking for a team that plays regularly as my current team hasn’t played for about a month.
    Psn is smpaz90
  • Bonusb3rtie
    Nice one buddy. Will send you a friend request and take it from there :)
  • Bonusb3rtie
    27 league titles now :)

Looking for an ST, LB, RB, CB, or GK who has won multiple Division 1 titles in the Online Seasons mode (1vs1)

Thanks

BB
  • Happy to join, prefer to play CDM but can play LWB, LB, RWB, RB
  • Bonusb3rtie
    Now 28 League Titles.

W638 D146 L260.

Looking for an ST, LB, RB, CB, or GK who has won multiple Division 1 titles in the Online Seasons mode (1vs1)
  • Bonusb3rtie
    29 League titles.

W648 D147 L262.
  • Keys
    8 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 10
    We are looking for decent teams to play in friendlies. We are a Uk team usually on from 9.45 til late. If your Interested send me a pm.

Club name = Real SoSo Dads

Thanks
    Post edited by Keys on
  • Bonusb3rtie
    edited September 11

Will you be the star of our next title winning highlights clip? :)
  • WPS - do you guys fancy a pro clubs best of 5 games series against us?
  • Bonusb3rtie
    Sorry buddy thanks for the offer but we are focusing on recruitment and winning titles. Good luck 👍
  • Bonusb3rtie

Will you be the star of our next title winning highlights clip? :)

• Sorry buddy thanks for the offer but we are focusing on recruitment and winning titles. Good luck 👍
    Sorry buddy thanks for the offer but we are focusing on recruitment and winning titles. Good luck 👍

Cool 😎 if you ever change your mind let me know. Otherwise we may bump into you online.