eek EA.

Comments

• abhreebhu_45
    12792 posts Has That Special Something
    29!!!!!

Oh my,,,it's a question of retaining one's sanity now while doing this
  • Springveldt
    6907 posts Big Money Move
    WTAF is that thing? 30 squads and 3x90. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ right off EA.
  • Jamiebanksrfc1986
    1160 posts Professional
    So much for the rule pele is a sbc and a icon swap thought they said that of a icon is a sbc can't be in swaps and vice versa lol
  • TheMightyBee
    4021 posts National Call-Up
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

They are so out of touch
  • CeeQue
    14783 posts Has That Special Something
    Credit Card FC still undefeated 💎👐
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Pretty sure that packs from swaps with fodder will cover a lot of this SBC though. Add a few weeks of rewards and reds from WL plus if you play WL
  • SignpostSounder
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    Can't understand why anybody would even bother.

Play a draft and there's about a 50% chance you'll get to try PIM Pele and realise that he - like every other card people spend a million years grinding for - isn't suddenly going to improve your record.
  • joehuk
    7102 posts Big Money Move
    greif44 wrote: »
    Pretty sure that packs from swaps with fodder will cover a lot of this SBC though. Add a few weeks of rewards and reds from WL plus if you play WL

alot WILL do it no doubt most people have millions wasting away with top end teams anyway :lol:

so many 'traders' this year.
  • Ferrari_LFC10
    1084 posts Professional
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    Can't understand why anybody would even bother.

Play a draft and there's about a 50% chance you'll get to try PIM Pele and realise that he - like every other card people spend a million years grinding for - isn't suddenly going to improve your record.

This.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    4012 posts National Call-Up
    Think I'm going to do him. I have a ridiculous amount of fodder plus Zidane, Maldini and gamble packs don't interest me so I can take the fodder packs from swaps.

Still....looks like major effort to actually do though ugh
  • Wow just seen the sbc and I thought Ronaldino was a grind dont think I have the stomach for this one
  • ItsWideRight
    1136 posts Professional
    IF that's Pele what's R9 going to be if he gets released :D
  • Loco_kniene
    2913 posts National Call-Up
    Pele isn't even that good. His finishing is awful
  • Diem
    953 posts Semi-Pro
    "Give us Icons to grind", everyone said..

Now everyone's whining about it

And you wonder why it feels like EA don't listen, we bring it all on ourselves....

• mox08
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    as a guy who did Gullit and R10, I can safetly say that doing this Pele will suck the last drop of joy from my EA experience.

29 Squads is mind numbingly painful. Its designed that you probably have to dip into the xfer market and for that Im out.

Like the guys above who said, this guy will not change my WL ranking nor enhance my FUT team experience by much. I get that from using my PIM torres who is my childhood hero already.

For that, im out!

GL all doing this
  • joehuk
    Diem wrote: »

And you wonder why it feels like EA don't listen, we bring it all on ourselves....

Dude we're just over a month and half away from fifa22.

The grind is OVER for most players, 3 90 rated squads I bet your average player only just has 92-93 rated main teams never mind crafting 3 of them.

Fair enough If you have millions just laying around go ahead grind pele.
  • Springveldt
    6907 posts Big Money Move

New game is out in 8 weeks and this monstrosity is 29 squads including 3 90 rated squads. You can’t grind this before time runs out or if you do you probably will play less than 50 games with the card.

People want icons to grind from the start of the game so that by the time you get them you actually get some use out of them.

EA don’t listen because all they want to do is treat their customers like ATM’s and extract every last penny from them.

Even now the cost of this SBC is ridiculous and I say that as someone who is sitting on 3M coins with nowhere really to spend them.
  • joehuk
    looks like no one can even be arsed to make the solutions on futbin :lol::lol:
  • TheMightyBee
    4021 posts National Call-Up

Thanks for letting us grind into fifa 22 and not really be able to use the player in WL's etc. The SBC is a shambles.
  • Cyklon
    2911 posts National Call-Up
    A pele for 29 squads in august and still no R9 😂 Never has a company been so far out of touch with its customer base….
  • bobbyfischer
    384 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do Cruyff instead! Better, cheaper and less squads.
  • Fifapayne
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    greif44 wrote: »

Yup and once you do all that
    It’ll be the first WL in 22
  • SignpostSounder
    4213 posts National Call-Up

Don't recall anybody asking for a 29-segment icon to grind in August, but other than that and assuming that "everyone" said one thing and now "everyone" is saying another, you're absolutely right.

Oh.
  • number7rocky
    8327 posts League Winner
    edited August 2021

The problem is releasing these sbc's in July/August when the game is almost over... Just so EA can say "Top tier icons were released in 21" Here's Pim Gullit, Eusebio, Pele etc.. Enjoy using them for a few weeks 🤣 They aren't even that special anymore because of all the massively boosted cards available for super cheap, where as months ago they would really stand out in your team.

It used to annoy me that we had to wait until March/April for them but at least you got months of playtime with them now we're getting them in August 🤣 It's pathetic.

These should of been released months ago, the requirements wouldn't be an issue as you could grind towards completing it...

Now it's almost like what's the point, you will be lucky to use them for 50-100 games and that's if you play right until the new release of 22, alot of people and myself will stop playing 1-2 months before the new game.
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    I completed it, took 3 hours.....
  • Chavez76
    9780 posts League Winner
    Do Cruyff instead! Better, cheaper and less squads.

^^
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class

This is a good troll ngl almost had me too
  • All4fun1991
    2989 posts National Call-Up
    I’m thinking of doing Zidane because he was one of my favourite players but that could take forever..depending when they release second batch.
  • Andyh60
    2475 posts Fans' Favourite
    12 done including all 89 and 90, love it.
  • rmoxon
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    I’m thinking of doing Zidane because he was one of my favourite players but that could take forever..depending when they release second batch.

The second batch is released on 30th August.