Why do consumables not have the same discard values as players?

Mogga
3305 posts National Call-Up
Got about a trillion contracts and 40000 kits, badges etc

Comments

• DaMMian
    2318 posts Fans' Favourite
    All that unnecessary stuff should be gone from FIFA. Every time I open a package, e.g. with 7 rare cards, the bigger half or all rare cards are unnecessary contracts or other ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
    9504086d32f1cd841545f2b4d1789b91.gif
  • knofakes
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why can't I SBC loan players? WHY!?!!
  • abhreebhu_45
    13858 posts Has That Special Something
    DaMMian wrote: »
    All that unnecessary stuff should be gone from FIFA. Every time I open a package, e.g. with 7 rare cards, the bigger half or all rare cards are unnecessary contracts or other ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
    9504086d32f1cd841545f2b4d1789b91.gif

Yeah,,but contracts are still better than paints/tifo/badges,,,those really frustrate
  • Wi1son73
    3955 posts National Call-Up
    I quick sold loads of contracts which gave me 40k.. still got hundreds of untradeable ones left..
  • Chavez76
    9817 posts League Winner
    why do non rare players not quick sell for 20.000 coins!?
  • Mogga
    3305 posts National Call-Up
    Chavez76 wrote: »
    why do non rare players not quick sell for 20.000 coins!?

i just think if you get a pack with 12 items, 3 rares. all the commons and all the rares should have the same discard value regardless of whats on them. the amount of useless rare strips and badges and paints and tifos and contracts that are in things like rare megas is ridiculous.

i`m not saying they should be worth more just the same. I`ve still got an inter miami badge, a green lazio strip and a red lille one what i got in my starter packs. i dont need anymore, my strips dont clash so i`m fine just using them yet every pack has at least another 2 that i couldnt care less about