Fifa 22 looks junk

ProfanPes
466 posts An Exciting Prospect
Seeing more gameplay now and wow it looks more broken than Fifa 21😂 how can they not make a decent football game lol

Comments

• FutGuy
    858 posts Professional
    Yet we will all still buy it 😂
  • ProfanPes
    I’ll buy it for pro clubs even though it’s junk at least i only control 1 player 😂
  • Sterve
    1128 posts Professional
    The problem is when you’re making the money ea are off fut there’s zero motivation to change anything majorly and why would you? So yes expect more of the same.
  • Mutu10gol
    2991 posts National Call-Up
    ProfanPes wrote: »
    Seeing more gameplay now and wow it looks more broken than Fifa 21😂 how can they not make a decent football game lol

At least change your user name and write another thread after that, or better go to the PES forum where is the,, decent football game'', i guess you got lost în here...
  • Damo_Suzuki
    3312 posts National Call-Up
    FutGuy wrote: »
    Yet we will all still buy it 😂

I wont
  • Andyh60
    1981 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 8
    I ll be honest never really given a .... about gameplay, more of a laugh at the stupid things that happen now so yes cant wait for 22 on newly purchased s series. I mean some of var stuff in real life worst than fifa gameplay.
  • ProfanPes
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    ProfanPes wrote: »

At least change your user name and write another thread after that, or better go to the PES forum where is the,, decent football game'', i guess you got lost în here...

I play both so I’m losing you point here?👍 nice try though
  • torakun
    2546 posts National Call-Up
    Still gonna get it because I own ps5. I love that they focused on next gen this time..
  • ProfanPes
    torakun wrote: »
    Still gonna get it because I own ps5. I love that they focused on next gen this time..

Hopefully next gen will be better as the series x new gen was awful gameplay
  • All4fun1991
    2634 posts Fans' Favourite
    The horrible gameplay just put me off FIFA in general. I absolutely despise the one sided gameplay and robbery matches, especially on WL.
  • Next-gen focus means I’m out.
  • SignpostSounder
    4213 posts National Call-Up
    Ah, classic bait.
  • SignpostSounder
    edited August 8
    The horrible gameplay just put me off FIFA in general. I absolutely despise the one sided gameplay and robbery matches, especially on WL.

So, is this a transitional period where you'll eventually find something else to do other than running into every thread on the official FIFA forum to tell people how much you hate FIFA?

Or are you just locked in to this now?
  • All4fun1991
    SuperKMx wrote: »

So, is this a transitional period where you'll eventually find something else to do other than running into every thread on the official FIFA forum to tell people how much you hate FIFA?

But it’s a forum for people to write their opinion. Unless is offending you.??
  • SimenHP
    4580 posts National Call-Up
    I'm thinking about selling my Xbox Series X and buying a pc. The only game I play on Xbox is Fifa and I don't even want to buy Fifa 22 because of 21. So I rather buy a good pc and have gamepass and never play Fifa again
  • Sterve
    1128 posts Professional
    SimenHP wrote: »
    I'm thinking about selling my Xbox Series X and buying a pc. The only game I play on Xbox is Fifa and I don't even want to buy Fifa 22 because of 21. So I rather buy a good pc and have gamepass and never play Fifa again

This sounds like a very good idea.
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    edited August 8
    SimenHP wrote: »

This is what I did after the FIFA 19 debacle. Somehow 2 years later I ended up here on PC.. just glad they're crapping on the PC version so I can take another timeout without feeling like I'd miss out on anything..
  • TheMightyBee
    3954 posts National Call-Up
    It will be patched 200 times before Xmas, no point judging now.
  • SignpostSounder

Not offending me at all. Just wondering why you would spend so much of your time and energy on something you hate and that you can really easily get away from, is all.

But you do you.
  • All4fun1991

But you do you.

Yes!!! Now mind your bloody business.😡

• SignpostSounder

But you do you.

Yes!!! Now mind your bloody business.😡

No need to be rude.

Especially when you're making it other people's business by posting it in a public forum.

You're allowed an opinion. I'm allowed an opinion about your opinion. Simple as that.