Is it me or is the new Future Stars Challenge impossible?

Skorpio71
493 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited August 2021
You need a minimum 4 different nationalities / regions but then says minimum 8 from the same nation / region?

It doesn't add up

Comments

• Diem
    1015 posts Professional
    8 from nation A, then one each from nations B, C and D.
  • Skorpio71
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Doh. Got it lol
  • WFCBagnall
    95326 posts Moderator
    Eight from one nation

Three other positions, three nations
  • FutGuy
    1409 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not worth doing for a crappy pack
  • Wi1son73
    3950 posts National Call-Up
    FutGuy wrote: »

I’ve always done these challenges.. you put it a few decent cards only to get worse back. They are exactly what you said…

The worst ones that say Rare pack! Erm so I get rare badges stadiums odd contract for a ridiculous requirements that can cost you more..

Stay well away
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move

Some people like the challenge 😈🙊
  • Mogga
    3281 posts National Call-Up
    Wi1son73 wrote: »

I’ve always done these challenges.. you put it a few decent cards only to get worse back. They are exactly what you said…

The worst ones that say Rare pack! Erm so I get rare badges stadiums odd contract for a ridiculous requirements that can cost you more..

Stay well away

I've always done marquee match ups but I've even steered clear of them the last few weeks. No adjustment made to their requirements whatsoever despite gold's costing a bomb
  • Wi1son73
    3950 posts National Call-Up
    Mogga wrote: »
    Wi1son73 wrote: »

Stay well away

I've always done marquee match ups but I've even steered clear of them the last few weeks. No adjustment made to their requirements whatsoever despite gold's costing a bomb

It’s the ones that require 80 or above rating that makes me think aye right.. just to get a 75 rated conmebol card pop out..