Start a new account last week, packed TOTY CR7, TOTS FDJ and TOTS Benzema in one week

SuperJames9005
2090 posts Fans' Favourite
edited July 26
Completed the Ultimate Team for my main account last week and decide to start an RTG account. Instantly packed 3 of my most wanted players. I have played almost every WL since PL TOTS bar 1 or 2 and have endless red picks, yet to see any Benzema or FDJ, let alone CR7.
Post edited by SuperJames9005 on

Comments

• David12344
    17659 posts World Class
    Makes me feel sick 🤢

Good for you mind mate
  • limjitwe
    9999 posts Has That Special Something
    What team did you use to get your WL picks?
  • SuperJames9005
    edited July 26
    David12344 wrote: »
    Makes me feel sick 🤢

Good for you mind mate

It's Okay. My main account is still being shafted. I stopped playing WL on my main account because all those red picks are not going to make my bench and most importantly, not even fun players like FDJ. The same useless players again again and again.

In the mean time, my RTG account get another 93 Red Alba. I have never seen 97 Benzema or 93 Alba in like how many? 50 red picks?
  • SuperJames9005
    limjitwe wrote: »
    What team did you use to get your WL picks?

91 rated. Not too bad because I get 81 and 83 Icon swap packs and TOTY CR7 from futties team1 picks.
  • David12344
    17659 posts World Class
    David12344 wrote: »
    Makes me feel sick 🤢

Good for you mind mate

It's Okay. My main account is still being shafted. I stopped playing WL on my main account because all those red picks are not going to make my bench and most importantly, not even fun players like FDJ. The same useless players again again and again.

In the mean time, my RTG account get another 93 Red Alba. I have never seen 97 Benzema or 93 Alba in like how many? 50 red picks?

So I should delete my account and start again. And stop this onslaught of bad pulls 😂

• IPedro
    820 posts Semi-Pro
    Played since the start around 1000 games played not had terrible pulls but nothing to write home about. I have 2 friends prob played 150 games between them one packed ss ron the other tots Ron
    😐
  • All4fun1991
    2646 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did that before just to check my luck. Got makelele, FOF Harry Kane and what if kante…something I also noticed which was important for me is that the new account with weaker players get a better gameplay than the main account…That’s why I question whether it is all down to connection.
  • Air Diddy
    2189 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ive played since 2011 played over 1000 gamea this year in the last month packed ptg Acuna ptg Verrati, tots dejong and SS Neymar

For all the good luck their is an equal amount of bad luck,

Maybe its just me but i dont buy into new accounts being extra juiced

All these new accounts also get the benefit of promo cards from the juiced icon swaps 20 x 8x or milestone ultimate packs
  • Goodgod10
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    Where do you get the coin to get a team starting from scratch?
  • YidArmy
    1934 posts Play-Off Hero
    Goodgod10 wrote: »

Rivals placement games and then selling tradeable players. With a new account, you just need to open as many packs as possible, forget building a low level team. There's definitely increased pack weight for new accounts in my experience and opinion.
  • SimenHP
    4585 posts National Call-Up
    I made a new account just to open preview packs and I still haven't had 1 promo card. I think my highest from all the 100 and 125k packs was one 85 rated, all the other times it's been 83 rated or below (I actually had my worst 125k pack on the new account where the highest was 79 rated)
  • SuperJames9005
    Goodgod10 wrote: »

Selected league SBCs, Foundation SBCs, Rival Placement, Rival Promotion(go up 2 div from initial 5 to 3 already), also Rival Rewards from last week and ofc Icon Swap Packs.
  • CheeseSlice
    1672 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 26

I started a new account about 10 days ago .. did my fut swaps tokens and opend the 20 x 84 and 81 x25 …

Put all my fodder into the spanish player pick thingy and got this …

D53-E8226-A43-A-4262-A5-D3-D39-FAD6-F5931.jpg
  • ironawin1
    1298 posts Professional
    I bought a PS5 about 3/4 weeks ago, started playing again when FOF were in packs, packed FOF Griezmann, FOF Vini and SS Neymar all untradeable. Team looking better than all previous fifas playing the whole year