And now they’ve ruined drafts…..

Growler
811 posts Semi-Pro
Now tell me it’s not down to servers and congestion!!!! Drafts been just ok recently compared to the rat race that is rivals and WL, and now they’ve released draft objectives its turned to complete dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ truly shocking company who either don’t care or aren’t bothered about creating a balanced game that works for both players. I don’t give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ if it goes both ways, it shouldn’t.

If pes is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this year I’d rather play sensible world of soccer than shot show for another year.

Comments

• Damo_Suzuki
    3311 posts National Call-Up
    Draft for some reason is always the most unplayable delay ridden mode for me. And considering how bad the other modes are that is saying something.

I do only play when i get free tokens though. But it's so unplayable I can barely be bothered playing it even with a free token.
  • Andyh60
    1978 posts Fans' Favourite
    Best reason they've ever had to.play draft if you ask me.
  • Batman442
    5985 posts Big Money Move
    Had no interest in draft now I do, as long as you don't lose first round you can rinse the players for another draft token again.
  • Growler
    811 posts Semi-Pro
    Batman442 wrote: »
    Had no interest in draft now I do, as long as you don't lose first round you can rinse the players for another draft token again.

Year good luck with that. I’m on my 5th token and not got past the first round yet. Meeting some of the best players I’ve faced for a while. Wouldn’t mind if the game actually played well for me but it’s terrible. And there’s some seriously toxic kids out there tonight. Just hope it you’re Fifa behaviour isn’t a reflection of yourself. Wtf is wrong with people
  • Izzy2K17
    13616 posts Has That Special Something
    Didnt know people actually played draft tbh
  • Growler
    811 posts Semi-Pro
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Didnt know people actually played draft tbh

It’s been the only playable mode for me over the last few weeks. The worst thing is, what EA have done is actually really good, it’s just a shame they’re game can’t handle any kind of player load.