Losing connection to EA servers like 5 times an hour (a lot more while doing sbcs)

NinthFall
2689 posts National Call-Up
edited July 2021
Tried to play again yesterday but half the time the game would freeze or kick me out on PS5. Same today. This a big issue everyone having or just me?

Ps. I'm connected with a cable and everything seems to be fine with my connection. Doesn't drop below 90 mb/s
Post edited by NinthFall on

Comments

• Kevin
    1839 posts Play-Off Hero
    You mean the initializing message every matchup? Yeah I have that too.
  • NinthFall
    edited July 2021
    Kevin wrote: »

Nah, it keeps saying 'you lost your connection to EA servers'. Usually works fine when I just log back in, but this happens like 5 times an hour
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3902 posts National Call-Up
    Haven't been on console today but the mobile app has thrown me out a few times (just randomly, not to do the captcha thing).
  • NinthFall
    Seems to happen mainly while browsing the menus trying to do sbcs and look for cards. It gets stuck loading until i restart the game or wait for the lost connection message
  • NinthFall
    Happening all the time now while trying to do sbcs, just losing connection to the servers but oddly enough no package loses or connection issues on my end.
  • NinthFall
    Funny how EA help responded to my request after an hour of waiting, they asked what console I'm on and once I responded they went silent again. Been another hour waiting for the next step. Brilliant customer support 😅
  • Danielb
    1374 posts Play-Off Hero
    NinthFall wrote: »
    Kevin wrote: »

Nah, it keeps saying 'you lost your connection to EA servers'. Usually works fine when I just log back in, but this happens like 5 times an hour

It happened twice yesterday really gutted as it means the lost 3500 odd points will make the difference between elite 1 and 2 I think judging by last week's I'm just under 1