Anyone's TOTY CR7 not live up to expectation?

SuperJames9005
2090 posts Fans' Favourite
edited July 24
I am so hyped when I spent 1.5m FIFA coins to finally afford him but cannot really get on well with him. I have been using TOTS Mbappe, TOTS Benzema and PIM Eto'o. Seems all better for me...

The left stick dribbling feels abysmal and the only way is to use right stick and skill moves. Plus, my TOTY CR7 has missed a few sitters and I don't know why.
Post edited by SuperJames9005 on

Comments

• rukawai
    366 posts Sunday League Hero
    slap an engine on him. Master the scoop turn. He is the best striker on the game.
  • SuperJames9005
    2090 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 24
    rukawai wrote: »
    slap an engine on him. Master the scoop turn. He is the best striker on the game.

I hope so. Will give him a full WL this weekend.
  • Professor
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    I played 1000 games with my Toty and had like 1400 goals. Sold for the 99 version now that is only a slight upgrade. The Toty is an absolute machine
  • Cbn
    1921 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yep. Too clunky In box against good opponents
  • CheeseSlice
    1672 posts Play-Off Hero
    I bought the 99 and got shafted in every game .. i was gutted 15 games 12 losses and 8 goals 2 assists.

Swapped him out and put raul back in and as if by magic i had made up the 300 odd skill points id lost with cr7
  • futaddict79
    2217 posts National Call-Up
    If toty mbappe price drops I will probably swap him , for months was told he's he's best striker in the game, now I have him he's "decent" but I think all the players are overpowered now so back then he probably was hand down better than everyone else, not so much now, still good tho
  • Montero 20
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hands down the best finisher I've used on this game, everything in and around the box goes in on either foot.
  • Jdizzle
    2839 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got the tots red and hes not even on my bench. Too clunky for my liking, there's times when I know i could have scored with smaller players like neymar but cr7 takes that extra bit longer to turn.