Celebration morins

Grahammbe2
807 posts Professional
Just play the bloody game

Comments

• ProfanPes
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    So people shouldn’t celebrate in real life football then?
  • Diggy
    15317 posts World Class
    Celebrations are in the real game stupid skill chains & cancels are not in the real game I know which of the 2 I would rather go
  • Cornushon
    5305 posts Big Money Move
    Get the effing grip snowflakes .. if you getting annoyed by celebrations, idk... Why you play the game. Im not triggered by any. But I like to trhwo one here or there. Especially if I scored a banger, why should I not celebrate? It's not like I hammer your cat in front of you
  • ProfanPes
    Adam_MUFC wrote: »
    ProfanPes wrote: »

Problem is this is a video game, why the hell would you celebrate that, if you generally as happy as an actual footballer then you may need to reevaluate your life.

Also, most celebrations on this game are to wind up the opponent. It is the equivalent of the Adebayor celebration against Arsenal.

A video game based on football a sport where people celebrate goals.. they’re trying to make it realistic and this is part of the game whether you like it or not. Never had an issue people celebrating a goal against me it’s literally 10 seconds out the game 😅
  • ProfanPes
    what3v3r wrote: »

Genuine question, do you also celebrate in squad battles or other offline modes against the AI?

I actually do yeah.. go on the celebration menu and you can learn mew ones so I’m always experimenting new celebrations
  • what3v3r
    907 posts Semi-Pro

Genuine question, do you also celebrate in squad battles or other offline modes against the AI?

I actually do yeah.. go on the celebration menu and you can learn mew ones so I’m always experimenting new celebrations

I admire your light heart, it must be good to be able to find enjoyment in the small things.
  • It's just a bit of fun
  • The_giant616
    1404 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 24

Also, do these people celebrate when they play their mate at their house? Imagine doing the Macarena after potting the black when playing some random dude called big Steve at pool down the pub 😂😂. Anonymous online play has made people too bold and obnoxious.
  • CheeseSlice
    1646 posts Play-Off Hero
    #morins
  • Mdm
    4522 posts National Call-Up
    Gamesmanship should be removed from professional sports.

To stop morin behaviour being passed on to viewers that think it's acceptable

To do the 5 man mackerena every goal

30 second zombie walk

And all the rest of the mell end celebrating that goes on in this game

The multiple pauses

And ad mentioned skill mollox that goes on to gain an advantage

All morin behaviour in this game
  • Mdm
    4522 posts National Call-Up

Lol

Do you self regulate
  • Adam_MUFC
    449 posts Sunday League Hero
    Adam_MUFC wrote: »

Problem is this is a video game, why the hell would you celebrate that, if you generally as happy as an actual footballer then you may need to reevaluate your life.

Also, most celebrations on this game are to wind up the opponent. It is the equivalent of the Adebayor celebration against Arsenal.

A video game based on football a sport where people celebrate goals.. they’re trying to make it realistic and this is part of the game whether you like it or not. Never had an issue people celebrating a goal against me it’s literally 10 seconds out the game 😅

Think you are missing my point here. Well done to you if you celebrate like a real footballer and get the same joy out of it than Ronaldo does- maybe some are generally that happy and that isn't what I was complaining about.

My issue is that many are just attempting to wind you up, normally the people that wouldn't say boo to a goose IRL.
  • David12344
    12621 posts Has That Special Something
    I only celebrate to aggravate my opponent, mainly if he’s annoyed me, which is easy to do in Fifa 🤣

I will always start by r1 l1. But rarely ends up a friendly game anymore.

It’s all out war in weekend league !!!!
  • Loco_kniene
    2290 posts Fans' Favourite
    Complete agree with you. Celebrating is just to annoy the hell out of the opponent
  • David12344
    12621 posts Has That Special Something
    Complete agree with you. Celebrating is just to annoy the hell out of the opponent

How you doing bro
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15252 posts World Class
    Celebrating isn't necessarily the issue, however choosing what could be considered as a toxic celebration, then watching all the replays and pausing however...

That crap needs to go, it's obnoxious and and just pure toxic. Ea love this crap, the more annoyed you get, the more you spend
  • graff26lfc
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect

This ends the post you don't celebrate verses ai so why humans
  • Destin8or
    4531 posts National Call-Up
    People get wound up too easily.
    Everything is toxic this, toxic that.
    I skip the instant the ball crosses the line, as I find it satisfying and I don't particularly want to waste time watching a pre set celebration animation.

If my opponent watches it, I don't think "Toxic", its just a press of a button, to watch a set animation.
    It's a waste of time, but it's seconds, and I've just conceded so I'll take the seconds to reset myself.

The world has never seemed more oversensitive in my lifetime, everyone seems to spend half their time outraged.
  • Ruprecht
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I always allow my opponent to make the rules on watching celebrations. I will always skip but if they like watching their own then I will watch mine just for time to have a swig and a Vape.
  • Fozberry
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ruprecht wrote: »
    I always allow my opponent to make the rules on watching celebrations. I will always skip but if they like watching their own then I will watch mine just for time to have a swig and a Vape.

Agree

I'm not sure though whether that makes me a morin, moreout, moron or moroff though. Can't keep up with the terminology anymore!!!
  • what3v3r
    907 posts Semi-Pro
    Destin8or wrote: »
    I skip the instant the ball crosses the line, as I find it satisfying and I don't particularly want to waste time watching a pre set celebration animation.

If my opponent watches it, I don't think "Toxic", its just a press of a button, to watch a set animation.
    It's a waste of time, but it's seconds, and I've just conceded so I'll take the seconds to reset myself.

The world has never seemed more oversensitive in my lifetime, everyone seems to spend half their time outraged.

This has nothing to do with the world being oversensitive. If you went to play in a public field play football or play basketball 20 years ago and someone had a behaviour that was considered disrespectful, thing got pretty heated. Difference is that back then we solved things face to face and today people get away with anything online. Imagine saying face to face the things people say on DMs these days...
  • Fozberry
    373 posts Sunday League Hero

This has nothing to do with the world being oversensitive. If you went to play in a public field play football or play basketball 20 years ago and someone had a behaviour that was considered disrespectful, thing got pretty heated. Difference is that back then we solved things face to face and today people get away with anything online. Imagine saying face to face the things people say on DMs these days...

It's a fair point, but that's the problem with modern gaming that we've now just gotta live with it seems. Toxic and keyboard warriors do it cos they can get away with it without retaliation, leaving a bitter taste on the other side. They are the modern day bully and the only solution is to how you deal with it, and getting angry is just like poking the spineless baby bears with a stick.
  • what3v3r
    907 posts Semi-Pro
    Fozberry wrote: »

It's a fair point, but that's the problem with modern gaming that we've now just gotta live with it seems. Toxic and keyboard warriors do it cos they can get away with it without retaliation, leaving a bitter taste on the other side. They are the modern day bully and the only solution is to how you deal with it, and getting angry is just like poking the spineless baby bears with a stick.

That's true, they feed from the fact that people react to them. Many people admitted on this thread that they do intentionally to annoy others, if we could all ignore them, they would eventually stop.
  • AuKepone
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    Morins are the worst; particularly celebration morins.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ joke. I is directly to the left of O on a keyboard, easy mistake.

I can't believe people take time out for highlighting spelling mistakes.

You morin.
  • Retro1989
    5790 posts Big Money Move
    33f480ed8f84a9edf41edfa0e9c27cf6.jpg
  • ProfanPes

I admire your light heart, it must be good to be able to find enjoyment in the small things.

You clearly have issues with yourself if your getting annoyed with people celebrating goals. Have a look at yourself mate I kinda feel sorry for you in a way because I can imagine you rage quitting when people celebrate their goals and your losing badly 😂