PIM Matthaus or Futties Allan

Izzy2K17
13606 posts Has That Special Something
Which one would make a better CDM/stay back CM?? In a bit of a problem since both look great, was also looking at Koke In that role

PIM Matthaus or Futties Allan 55 votes

Matthaus
61%
limjitwemox08LackosweatCFCHenrialaddinSuperJames9005Dutch3723MmandrasSujitsky123ICE_UP_SONdeelioOZeroBatman442ZwarteParelZeke1216ItsOnlyAliAdam_MUFCDasPonyboyoldboilerandylee1805 34 votes
Allan
27%
Darthsinvadetpes1972MassmanGeorgeGervingreif44FinEvertonxCDHxRiotigaFifapayneGnomenclatureJoe_the_chef22RWanderNickthegreek20Since1875Lepke 15 votes
Koke
10%
bbergerWFCBagnallLiamalonekraidDavid12344Luminias 6 votes

Comments

• Loco_kniene
    2520 posts Fans' Favourite
    Though one. Allan looks very very good as a stay back cdm, while Matthaus is very good at both cdm and cm.

If you are purely looking for stay back you can't go wrong with Allan imo
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    2082 posts Fans' Favourite
    Matthaus
    Matheus is a baller. I didn’t even know how broken he’s free kicks were until someone put that on here. Sure enough tried a free kick with him he shoots canons.
  • Mdm
    4966 posts Big Money Move
    Matthaus
    Not used Allen but lothar is nuts
  • Swanz05
    5361 posts Big Money Move
    Matthaus
    Btw why does Lothar have such a fugly trog game face that only a mother could love. He was never that nasty looking irl :D
  • Since1875
    675 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Allan
    Lothar is wasted as a stay back. He’s very good going forward. If you want a purely stay back CDM then Allan is the way forward.
  • Darthsinvadet
    1730 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 23
    Allan
    Allan has been a revelation at cm with moments pat and moments gullit. He’s the most aggressive player I’ve used and feels exactly like fifa 20 kante. I’m happy with him.
  • murazorr
    996 posts Semi-Pro
    Matthaus
    100%
  • Darthsinvadet
    1730 posts Fans' Favourite
    Allan
    Ppl answering matt and haven’t even used both 😂. A bunch of jokers. I can tell you, allans better, no way around it tbh.
  • Swanz05
    5361 posts Big Money Move
    Matthaus
    Fify
    Ppl answering allan and haven’t even used both 😂. A bunch of jokers. I can tell you, matt's better, no way around it tbh.
  • rezyy
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    I replaced Matt with Allan, even bought SS messi and Ptg Llorente because lost chemistry link to Kimmich, but considering going back to Matt

• Air Diddy
    2189 posts Fans' Favourite
    I love my Lothar, id like Allan but dont think he that much of an upgrade if at all to re build team
  • Batman442
    5985 posts Big Money Move
    Matthaus
    Not even close I have Allan aswell, tried him in a few games, he is nothing special in my opinion. Probably best as 1 of 2 cdms because I was using him as a loan cdm and he may aswell have not been on the pitch most of the time. Better options for cm also than Allan. Would definitely go Matthaus from these two.
    Koke looks average, haven't tried him