FIFA 21 glitches on ps5 both versions (ps4 and ps5)

Raisul
4 posts Ball Boy
edited July 21
Its been 2-3 months since I upgraded my console to ps5. I mainly play Fifa and COD. Im experiencing weird glitchy gameplay in Fifa 21. This will be hard to explain but I'll try my best and I've found many gamers like me who are also experiencing this issue. And this issue got me from div 1 to div 5 lol.

ISSUE:
1. AI IS TOTALLY MESSED UP. whenever opponent plays a through ball my CB's starts sprinting on the wrong direction and by the time I switch to a CB the other one creates a big gap which leads to a goal.
2. MY TACKLES HAVE NO EFFECT ON OPPONENT. Prime moments gullet can't take the ball from gold Sterling.
And yes this happens every time. Also when opponent comes close to me, my player just becomes stiff and automatically loose the ball.
3. My players starts summersaulting when opponent tackles but no fouls whatsoever.
4. Cant pass the ball more than 2-3 times. opponents AI seems ruthless. Fun fact is they're not even team pressing me or overloading ball sides. I can tell cause they're stamina stays intact.
5. seems like opponent and my gameplay is vastly different. In terms of what's happening in the screen as we play the game.
6. game speeds up time to time and looses frame after that. In the meantime I've no control over my players.

Troubleshooting Ive done:
1. Port forwarding, contacting ISP, EA Help etc Ive done it all.
2. Resetting ps5, renewing database, re-installing game didn't fix anything.
3. Yeah I do have wired ethernet plugged.
4. Changed DNS server but no luck.
5. Running a 300mbps up and down Fiber optics internet which barely has any jittering spike etc. (EA Connection quality report agrees with me)
6. COD and other games don't have any sort of problem like these.
7. Bought a netduma gaming router which didn't fix anything at all.
8. Changed controller vibration settings and video settings absolutely nothing happened.
9. tried different monitors as well.
10. Did U/0 trace and results were great.

After all these steps I just became hopeless. Decided to try one last time and found out some interesting stuff. MY GAMEPLAY IS SAME ON THE OFFLINE MODE TOO. Played a match without internet connection with the cpu. and yeah gameplay is literally unplayable. So what I did next is played an online match with my friend and told him to record his gameplay and I was recording mine too. And voila they're completely different. My friends recording doesn't show any issues at all. So I Googled and googled and found many posts like mine. Ive tried talking with EA Help. One rep told me that the studio team knows about this issue and currently trying to fix it. Another told me " Nah you're the only one having this problem. and studio team has no idea about this?!!" Which is clearly wrong cause they're are tons of player reporting this issue everyday.

Now my question to EA is What is actually going on. And what's the point on having EA Help if they off to no help rather than confusing players. And how do you expect me to buy the next Fifa when the old one is still full of bugs like these.

Thanks for reading my long post guys. Im not a native English speaker, so please pardon my grammatical mistakes.

Comments

• Elias_Samson
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    doesn't sound like glitches to me. just someone upset they are losing and therefore don't like the gameplay
  • Chavez76
    9311 posts League Winner
    I think you lost me at 'the game is unplayable in offline too'.
  • Raisul
    4 posts Ball Boy
    doesn't sound like glitches to me. just someone upset they are losing and therefore don't like the gameplay

I wish that was the case. But when I play my friends fut who is in div 1 and won 3 consecutive matches without any issue. But I can't pass the ball in my div 5 fut. Seems funny right? Well yeah Ive logged into my account from my friends console and went to div5 to div3 in 1-2hrs lol. Still think I suck at the game?
  • Raisul
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Chavez76 wrote: »

Bottomline is chaotic fifa 21 AI. Players don't maintain position and tackles are unsuccessful 9/10 times. Before you tell me I cant tackle lol Ive been playing fifa for more than 10 years. So least I can do is put a successful tackle.
  • Chavez76
    9311 posts League Winner
    Raisul wrote: »

Bottomline is chaotic fifa 21 AI. Players don't maintain position and tackles are unsuccessful 9/10 times. Before you tell me I cant tackle lol Ive been playing fifa for more than 10 years. So least I can do is put a successful tackle.

I am not here to judge you or anything. If you can play better apperently at your friends house, you should understand it is not the game that is the problem, right?

I'd test your connection first, see if thats on the same level your friends.
  • bberger
    7836 posts League Winner

Try playing Squad Battles on a Friday. You get the same stuck-in-the-mud crap that happens in WL.
  • Chavez76
    9311 posts League Winner
    bberger wrote: »

Try playing Squad Battles on a Friday. You get the same stuck-in-the-mud crap that happens in WL.

Squad Battles is not offline, and can not be played without an internet connection. OP is saying he played without an internet connection...