With Koke won this voting, we can assume something at least..

torakun
2482 posts Fans' Favourite
edited July 21
Let me preface this by explaining that ea made a mistake the first time they released futties player vote pick between carvajal and someone I forgot. First it was not a loan card. Second since it's usable on sbc, the highest one will always win. With Koke won, I kinda assume the two points below:

1. EA is so dumb and lazy not changing/removing the rating number on a simple voting card.

2. People are just ignorant and chose the highest rated card eventhough it's a loan card this time.
We can presume the next winner is going to be David Silva then based on tonight's pick.

3. Koke somehow got more vote than the ever popular Umtiti..?? Which leads me back to point 2.

🤨

O well.. I wanted my umtiti. And Koke's sbc is also expensive for the stats.

🤷🏻‍♂️

Comments

• Fifapayne
    4395 posts National Call-Up
    torakun wrote: »
    1. EA is so dumb and lazy not changing/removing the rating number on a simple voting card.

2. People are just ignorant and chose the highest rated card eventhough it's a loan card this time.

3. We can presume the next winner is going to be David Silva then based on tonight's pick.

🤨

I wanted my umtiti. And Koke's sbc is also expensive for the stats.

Who wouldn’t want a 5 star David silva
    Dude is gonna be absolutely cracked if they give him a nice pace boost
  • torakun
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    torakun wrote: »

3. We can presume the next winner is going to be David Silva then based on tonight's pick.

🤨

I wanted my umtiti. And Koke's sbc is also expensive for the stats.

Who wouldn’t want a 5 star David silva
    Dude is gonna be absolutely cracked if they give him a nice pace boost

I get that. But I was being lil sarcastic on how Silva will win because of the higher rating between the 2 picks tonight, again..
  • Boffa
    1563 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wanted Koke but looks to expensive.
    Voted Silva as i enjoyed the record breaker for quite some time.
  • abhreebhu_45
    4643 posts National Call-Up
    But I like koke more
  • JWNYsg
    6745 posts Big Money Move
    Buddies. Vote Coman
  • CFCHenri
    4282 posts National Call-Up
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    Buddies. Vote Coman

Yes guys. 5*WF Coman please
  • abhreebhu_45
    4643 posts National Call-Up
    Coman will get one too

Silva over coman any day
  • David12344
    10224 posts Has That Special Something
    I like the look of koke. He looks good for this weekend I think.
  • mox08
    513 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Voted Silva, his RB card was soo smooth and already felt so fast. Cannot imagine a Futties juiced up version
  • rnmays1
    977 posts Semi-Pro
    Nah i think koke was always the more desirable card
  • Sujitsky123
    1933 posts Fans' Favourite
    I want Silva. His record breaker card was smy cam for 3 good months.
  • bberger
    7451 posts League Winner
    Buddies. Vote Coman

His TOTS was utterly useless.. M/L and sickening low composure and reactions ruin the card.

Went for Silva instead.
  • JustusX
    2988 posts National Call-Up
    Silva please
  • Danielb
    1201 posts Professional
    bberger wrote: »
    Buddies. Vote Coman

His TOTS was utterly useless.. M/L and sickening low composure and reactions ruin the card.

Went for Silva instead.

Me too same reasons.
  • Jonboyparker
    6878 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 21
    Koke was always going to win. He’s a midfielder That can play defensive or attacking. Probably rubbish but he does much more than Umtiti, a CB that does nothing.

I voted Silva this time because I think people will like it more. I have had no interest in any futties players so far.
  • David12344
    edited July 21
    Koke was always going to win. He’s a midfielder That can play defensive or attacking. Probably rubbish but he does much more than Umtiti, a CB that does nothing.

I voted Umtiti because I wanted neither and didn’t care. Umtiti meant I didn’t need to move the thumb stick. I voted Silva this time for the same reason and I think people will like it more.

I like that, I voted umtiti which meant I didn’t need to move the thumb stick, that’s really not giving a

😂
  • SuperJames9005
    1915 posts Fans' Favourite
    Voted for Silva because he is a better player in real life anyways and a 5* Silva would be rare in FIFA too.

I don't need another pacey French winger. Go get 5* Bamba and Dembele and Sanit Maximin and !@#$%^ :D
  • Zeke1216
    2691 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 22
    How isn’t silva lean body type ? But a 4 / 5 silva with 90 pace would be insane . I dint think he will win though cause people won’t care as much for him and will just pick the first option
  • oneskyworld
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    I didn't realize it's only a loan card when i chose koke. Didn't check.

But for the current one , i picked 84.
  • mox08
    513 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Zeke1216 wrote: »
    How isn’t silva lean body type ? But a 4 / 5 silva with 90 pace would be insane . I dint think he will win though cause people won’t care as much for him and will just pick the first option

Doesnt matter if SIlva doesnt have the lean body type. Those who tried his RB card and base NIF knows u can literally right stick dribble with this man. he was already ahead of the powercurve prevously with the RB and if u juice him with a 5 star which was his main weakness... even the pace doesnt matter.

THe RB card felt much , MUCH faster than the stats suggested already.
  • Bob_Bobson
    1081 posts Professional
    The idea of a Silva card has me thinking not to do the pim pp SBC tomorrow on rewards. No place to put him in my team but I'd find a way
  • Zeke1216
    2691 posts National Call-Up
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    The idea of a Silva card has me thinking not to do the pim pp SBC tomorrow on rewards. No place to put him in my team but I'd find a way

Don’t do it anyways , most those icons are not going to be better than the cards that will be coming out
  • Bob_Bobson
    1081 posts Professional
    Zeke1216 wrote: »
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »

Don’t do it anyways , most those icons are not going to be better than the cards that will be coming out

I don't dispute that. It's a spin on the wheel for a big boy though.
  • torakun
    Tbh, in retrospect, RB Silva was amazing for me. So 95 rated Silva with great boost to pace is definite do SBC.

Could replace Messi and get a better ST for me
  • Cheesyballs1970
    1235 posts Professional
    I wanted Koke for my Laliga Team . Why pick Umtitti when i have a 96 Pique, 98 EOAE Ramos and a 92 CB chilling in my club?
  • David12344
    Just here to say KOKE is a god !!!