Shady tactics from EA?????

Growler
811 posts Semi-Pro
So on the day EA release details off they’re new game, and with the high level of players complaining about the current one, we all pack ss neymar🤔🤔🤔

Comments

• Chavez76
    9377 posts League Winner
    you can remove the 'we all'
  • Sujitsky123
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    Growler wrote: »
    So on the day EA release details off they’re new game, and with the high level of players complaining about the current one, we all pack ss neymar🤔🤔🤔

Have you discarded yours yet? 🤣🤣🤣
  • David12344
    17245 posts World Class
    Ea and shady surely not 😉
  • Mutu10gol
    2991 posts National Call-Up
    NO
  • Fifapayne
    5017 posts Big Money Move
    Lol we all
  • ProfanPes
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nah ea don’t fiddle with packs it’s all about luck
  • Sctt78
    485 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Of course it’s manipulated by ea. All you have to do is compare last nights thread to the usual gamble sbc threads.
  • Destin8or
    5570 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 21
    It does seem like a very clear tactic.
    Not sure about it being for Fifa22, but the ultimate upgrade seems very conveniently three picks, and we get three picks this WL plus.

Now everyone will want a crack at Neymar and WL plus engagement will be sky high to get another three reds.
  • MrMTFC
    2129 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not all of us, some only got ... Chilwell at best. And he's only like 130k roughly on the market so hardly a win
  • TW1103
    3966 posts National Call-Up
    I didn't pack Neymar. I packed an 85 rated Saudi LB
  • rikstar
    551 posts Semi-Pro
    I didn't pack anyone!

I don't play WL. LOL!
  • Growler
    811 posts Semi-Pro

Have you discarded yours yet? 🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂no not yet😂😂😂
    My point is, he’s the best non icon card in the game and he was packed an awful lot yesterday compared to how high tier cards have been packed throughout the year. Did EA mess up the pack weight or was ir something more sinister🤔🤔🤔
  • Anilmania123
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No need to bring in conspiracy theories where incompetence and fat finger is a perfect explanation
  • DasPonyboy
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    ProfanPes wrote: »
    Nah ea don’t fiddle with packs it’s all about luck

L….O….L
  • Imprttysaucy4
    91 posts Park Captain
    So 10 ppl packed a Neymar out of the millions that play , interesting
  • RangerCraig
    3132 posts National Call-Up
    How many ppl know someone that actually packed neymar yest? Could be moles bots etc lol
  • Sujitsky123
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    How many ppl know someone that actually packed neymar yest? Could be moles bots etc lol

Agree...I am a bot and I got him twice
  • RangerCraig
    3132 posts National Call-Up

Agree...I am a bot and I got him twice

Lol
  • Sctt78
    485 posts An Exciting Prospect

According to the poll 25% of a decent sample size (160) packed him. Usually that % would be much closer to around 1-2%
  • TheonlywayisS6
    3902 posts National Call-Up
    Sctt78 wrote: »

According to the poll 25% of a decent sample size (160) packed him. Usually that % would be much closer to around 1-2%

Repeatable SBC though. So although 25% may have packed him, many of them after several attempts, and the people who didn't get him also having multiple attempts, the true drop rate would be much lower. Probably higher than would be usually expected for sure, but way lower than 25%.
  • what3v3r
    1008 posts Professional
    Sctt78 wrote: »

Repeatable SBC though. So although 25% may have packed him, many of them after several attempts, and the people who didn't get him also having multiple attempts, the true drop rate would be much lower. Probably higher than would be usually expected for sure, but way lower than 25%.

something is weird on this sbc. I packed him twice out of 4 attempts
  • Growler
    811 posts Semi-Pro
    Of the 3 friends that still engage in Fifa all of us packed Neymar and only one of us did more than one of the sbc’s. I’d say that’s a higher than normal!!!
  • Imprttysaucy4
    91 posts Park Captain
    I’m just jealous I guess, I did about 8 of the sbcs used all my reds and not one Neymar for me. 0-8 is 0% LOL. Arghhhhhhhhh and when I get my rewards tonight gonna let em roll one more time let’s gooooooo
  • Gainzy
    1442 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA have been juicing these packs for years for the first 30 mins or so. Everyone shares their amazing pulls, then EA flick the switch and everyone else is left spending 200k in fodder on TOTS Moreno.
  • Growler
    811 posts Semi-Pro
    Gainzy wrote: »
    EA have been juicing these packs for years for the first 30 mins or so. Everyone shares their amazing pulls, then EA flick the switch and everyone else is left spending 200k in fodder on TOTS Moreno.

I opened mine 6 hours after it was released, and so did the others in my party. Which ever way you look at it, 4 of us did 5 sbcs between us and we all packed Neymar🤷‍♂️
  • Destin8or
    5570 posts Big Money Move
    Gainzy wrote: »

I opened mine 6 hours after it was released, and so did the others in my party. Which ever way you look at it, 4 of us did 5 sbcs between us and we all packed Neymar🤷‍♂️

Yes it was juiced for much longer than the "YouTube Juice" that we normally get.

Don't know if it's even been nerfed yet, we will find out tomorrow.