ball roll before every move

D0lvl
4675 posts Big Money Move
Played against the most annoying playstyle.

*ball roll R1 pass
*ball roll scoop
*ball roll shoot
*ball roll sprint
*ball roll fake shot

im sure i missed some

every move was preceded by a ball roll LOL.

Inception inspired sweatlord.

Comments

• TheMightyBee
    3961 posts National Call-Up
    Isn’t this every player?
  • Boffa
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    So just like the AI in SB on Legendary/Ultimate :lol:
  • D0lvl
    Boffa wrote: »

the ai does the drag back way too much also. lol
  • TheMightyBee
    3961 posts National Call-Up
    D0lvl wrote: »
    Isn’t this every player?

anyone who plays like this deserves a dupe red pick and Scholes, Trezeguet, and Vieiri in their icon packs.

Yep it’s dull but so is playing players who control one player while defending with everyone back and firing bullets to their strikers followed by 400 1-2’s and a through ball.

Hardly ever play anyone who just tries to play football and defend for themselves, it’s a bit of a kids game now tbh.
  • D0lvl
    this guy does a ball roll before every move. not just ball rolls a lot but before EVERY move and first thing after receiving a pass.....90 mins of this lol
  • Pnub
    1079 posts Professional

Exactly right the EA approved way of playing.
    Every single game the AI just ball rolls every second touch. 60+% possession as you are left chasing shadows for most of the game has just ruined legendary/ultimate.
    I used to enjoy it as a nice way to relax from online games but now there I actually face less skill moves on average in rivals/wl.
  • D0lvl
    Pnub wrote: »

Every single game the AI just ball rolls every second touch. 60+% possession as you are left chasing shadows for most of the game has just ruined legendary/ultimate.
    I used to enjoy it as a nice way to relax from online games but now there I actually face less skill moves on average in rivals/wl.

Yeah legendary/ultimate AI in SB is a s s. I don't even bother with sb unless objectives.
  • Pnub
    1079 posts Professional
    D0lvl wrote: »
    Pnub wrote: »

Yeah legendary/ultimate AI in SB is a s s. I don't even bother with sb unless objectives.

Same here, normally I would get to elite 1 every week but this year its just so repetitive, Bronze, silver, icon cards doesn't matter always the same thing ball roll, drag back repeat.
    Honestly they need to release two versions of the game, the current skill move dance off version and one where skill moves are extremely limited.
    Also there is nothing is more annoying in this game than when you read the skill move make the tackle just for the ball to end up rebounding to the player. Then at the other end they either just rely on the AI to defend for them or have a random striker with sub 50 stand tackle and strength run into your player and make a clean tackle.
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    Isn’t this every player?

Not me just because I don’t know how to do one
  • Pnub
    1079 posts Professional
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    Isn’t this every player?

Not me just because I don’t know how to do one

I'm the same. Hell I can't even name half of the skill moves that are made against me and honestly this game feels more like ultimate dance off than actual football now.
  • abhreebhu_45
    9599 posts League Winner
    I hv recently mastered ball rolls after realizing how 50-60 rated cards in SB on legendary difficulty can open me up again n again

It's pretty op,plus annoys a lot of players 😆

I do it a lot
  • rmoxon
    3467 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2021
    Isn’t this every player?

I never ball role.

Using skill moves to break the game might make it easier for all the casual gamers that play FIFA, but I personally prefer the satisfaction that you gain when you win by playing proper football.
  • Sujitsky123
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use 0 skills and am happy that way. Else might as well introduce Hoduken ;)
  • rmoxon
    3467 posts National Call-Up
    Most FIFA players only know three video games FIFA, COD and Fortnite, so they wouldn’t even understand that reference.
  • Corkysquid47
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Isn’t this every player?

I play ball roll into opposition and fall over. I'm nice like that.
  • Corkysquid47

Don't give ea ideas for the next Ronaldo, Messi and mbappe cards
  • D0lvl

Hoduken in fifa = spin roullette move (half circle forward vs quarter circle)

There is already a move/mechanic that is harder than Hoduken.

La Croqueta Cancel. lol.
  • JustusX
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    Ok, bam me for life but… I don’t even know how to do a ball roll :o:D
  • Corkysquid47
    JustusX wrote: »
    Ok, bam me for life but… I don’t even know how to do a ball roll :o:D

Spam the right stick while panicking, works 60% of the time 100% of the time for me 😂
  • Unkplayer1
    420 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think it becomes quite subjective. Surly if you want to play real football style games in game. There should not be much ball roll but also not much 1-2 and through ball as real life football game won’t happen so many times in one match.
    So if we really talk about playing like real match, it is very subjective.
    To me, using ball roll could be one of the option that lead you able to carry on play the game like real football match (open your space etc).
    Anyone get what I mean?
  • David12344
    20224 posts Club Captain
    Ball roll touch, it’s the move of the all mighty one himself