RichT
532 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited July 17
Had 82 highest since futties started. No fodder at all

Comments

• I SiR MartY I
    10343 posts Has That Special Something
    Do you care about your record?

If the answer is no, go and take a few L's, then take a day off FUT, come back, watch your packs suddenly be better

👀👀
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    Opened an Ultimate pack earlier one 82 and everything else was 81 and under. EA have completely nerfed the pack weight even during futties.
  • ICE_UP_SON
    1139 posts Professional
    Yeah it’s been terrible for me. Can’t buy a walkout.
  • aladdin
    2845 posts Fans' Favourite
    of course mate. it’s awful
  • Sujitsky123
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ poor
  • JustusX
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    Rubbish. All of FIFA 21. Literally nothing since day 1.
  • Air Diddy
    2189 posts Fans' Favourite
    I though Futties would be special card overload, just isnt like that at all

Thought leading into 22 EA would open the flood gates and just make it super fun

Guess not lol
  • keith210277
    edited July 18
    Air Diddy wrote: »

Thought leading into 22 EA would open the flood gates and just make it super fun

Guess not lol

It used to be special cards overload in the past. No idea why they would make the pack weight so poor this late in the games cycle,
    Post edited by keith210277 on
  • David12344
    17158 posts World Class
    edited July 18
    Spent way over £100

Barely had a walk out 😂

Today not one walk out.

Futties for the people my botty it is.
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    Air Diddy wrote: »

Guess not lol

It used to be in special cards overload in the past. No idea why they would make the pack weight so poor this late in the games cycle.

Preview Pack testing. They can't test their effect if every pack has 5 walkouts in them.
  • TheMightyBee
    3954 posts National Call-Up
    Yep been nerfed this weekend, it always is the Saturday and Sunday when a promo starts, sad really. It will pick up after the weekend.
  • MonTheGers
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yup pack weight is horrible its as if there is no event going on at all and zilch has changed.. EA is gonna EA.
  • RichT
    Well at least it's not just me.
  • Sterve
    1127 posts Professional
    Pretty sure last year they had about 250 cards in each set? This year it’s 100.
  • Barry Allannnn
    1645 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not had a single special card yet. Now 82's and 83's are expensive it's nearly impossible to get those too :D Funny as when they were worthless you couldn't stop packing them!

Gotta manipulate the pack weights as we can't have people having fun in the last two months of the game can we?
  • RichT
    I still haven't even had a single 83 GK all weekend.

Complete waste of time
  • Soulja1985
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've packed fb Mendy and that's it. They've added 100 cards but still kept the pack weight low, even though its mid July. They want to milk this game to the end.
  • Retropoe82
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yep been nerfed this weekend, it always is the Saturday and Sunday when a promo starts, sad really. It will pick up after the weekend.

This is intresting, every promo this year ive felts been the same. Day of release mental, sat-sun nothing then normally its a tues,weds,thurs there a few.

Best futties was 18, i remember a walk out in almost every two player pack. Was awsome that year
  • keith210277
    Retropoe82 wrote: »

This is intresting, every promo this year ive felts been the same. Day of release mental, sat-sun nothing then normally its a tues,weds,thurs there a few.

Best futties was 18, i remember a walk out in almost every two player pack. Was awsome that year

No I think the pack weight has been the same awful weight throughout the previous promos. I wouldn't expect the pack weight on this promo to improve.
  • Footballer_1000
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    I had a 94 Van Basten from a 7.5k pack the other day.

Granted, it was a day or two before Futties, but hey. Got a One to Watch Havertz from a two player pack from objectives yesterday too which was nice.
  • Nothing useful at all lately even pack including icons packs been awful !!
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15734 posts World Class
    Packed 89 Thauvin and freeze b. Silva fr gold upgrades, with IF jovetic in there too... That's it tho
  • Springveldt
    6382 posts Big Money Move
    Got 89 Pereira and Thauvin from the loyalty pack and 88 Freeze Silva from a 75+ player pack. Also got OTW Werner from the Twitch Prime player pick.

3 of them went into the Futties PP which haven’t yielded much.
  • MattDaddy V1
    1748 posts Play-Off Hero
    Technically yes, but still making profit. Not actually bought any preview player packs since they brought it in as all awful, however made loads of coins off normal 5k/7.5k packs thanks to consumables. Also keep packing IF Jovetic and Gunter every 3/4 packs lol.
  • TheMightyBee
    3954 posts National Call-Up
    Technically yes, but still making profit. Not actually bought any preview player packs since they brought it in as all awful, however made loads of coins off normal 5k/7.5k packs thanks to consumables. Also keep packing IF Jovetic and Gunter every 3/4 packs lol.

I don’t see how it’s possible to make money from 5\7.5k packs tbh, non rare are discard. Only 3 position changes are good money, chemistry is only shadow.
  • RichT
    I wasn't on about special cards when I started this.

I can't pack even 83 rare gold's
  • starfox1284
    3606 posts National Call-Up
    RichT wrote: »
    I still haven't even had a single 83 GK all weekend.

Complete waste of time

This......just seemed impossible just a week ago.