Futties leaks/rumors

13456712
Fifapayne
6019 posts Big Money Move
edited July 2021
E6atJG7X0AcAg0z?format=jpg&name=large

Courtesy futarcade


Any leaks anyone hearing of?
Post edited by Fifapayne on

Comments

  • Fifapayne
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    E6XDqnJX0AAGuxH?format=jpg&name=900x900
  • Fifapayne
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    E6bIvfaXEAgO-wg?format=jpg&name=large

    E6bIvg1X0AUWkI1?format=jpg&name=large

  • Fifapayne
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    E6ZNwroXEAInJDL?format=jpg&name=medium
  • Fifapayne
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    Fut guy at Twitter said

    Left is sbc and right is objective
    E6YUfHPWUAAwtHa?format=png&name=small
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    E6ZNwroXEAInJDL?format=jpg&name=medium
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    E6bIvfaXEAgO-wg?format=jpg&name=large

    E6bIvg1X0AUWkI1?format=jpg&name=large

    I’d like them ones.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    E6atJG7X0AcAg0z?format=jpg&name=large

    Courtesy futarcade


    Any leaks anyone hearing of?

    Keep that one ☝️ lol.
  • Fifapayne
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    David12344 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    E6atJG7X0AcAg0z?format=jpg&name=large

    Courtesy futarcade


    Any leaks anyone hearing of?

    Keep that one ☝️ lol.

    Those have been confirmed

    Sanches
    Tavineir
    ASM
  • Nickthegreek20
    2400 posts Fans' Favourite
    If ASM is 5*5* I’m all over it. His Birthday last year was useable until the end of the game!
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    3161 posts National Call-Up
    Sell Mendy? I already lost over 300k 😩
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    David12344 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    E6atJG7X0AcAg0z?format=jpg&name=large

    Courtesy futarcade


    Any leaks anyone hearing of?

    Keep that one ☝️ lol.

    Those have been confirmed

    Sanches
    Tavineir
    ASM

    Oh have they really. Well I’m all over the renato one.

    But asm is just for the skills guys. He misses way too much. I had his freeze untradable and even his standard left stick dribbling was off.
  • Destin8or
    5669 posts Big Money Move
    Sell Mendy? I already lost over 300k 😩

    Cut your losses, or lose more.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    edited July 2021
    Has mendy been confirmed ? @Fifapayne

    And who’s confirming these please.
    Post edited by David12344 on
  • Destin8or
    5669 posts Big Money Move
    That's quite a few players, I hope it's not a team in packs again 😔
  • knofakes
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    Futties isn't usually the promo where all the players are in wrong positions
  • Destin8or
    5669 posts Big Money Move
    knofakes wrote: »
    Futties isn't usually the promo where all the players are in wrong positions

    Well Carvajal definitely is, so looks like there will be position changes.
  • knofakes
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    Destin8or wrote: »
    knofakes wrote: »
    Futties isn't usually the promo where all the players are in wrong positions

    Well Carvajal definitely is, so looks like there will be position changes.

    Looks like it'll be an ignored promo then
  • D0lvl
    4766 posts Big Money Move
    Is there going to be sm/wf upgrades also? If it’s just mere stat boosts and position changes then it’s sadly behind FoF and some of the upgrades that happened.
  • Fifapayne
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    knofakes wrote: »
    Destin8or wrote: »
    knofakes wrote: »
    Futties isn't usually the promo where all the players are in wrong positions

    Well Carvajal definitely is, so looks like there will be position changes.

    Looks like it'll be an ignored promo then

    They always have on position change futties
  • oldboiler
    5023 posts Big Money Move
    Any chance of a LB Tavanier then? …
  • rnmays1
    977 posts Semi-Pro
    If these are true then that's kinda boring ngl. Just all the same cards we've had all year
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    edited July 2021
    rnmays1 wrote: »
    If these are true then that's kinda boring ngl. Just all the same cards we've had all year

    That's what FUTTIES usually is all about. OP, overused and overhyped Gold players getting Pink Cards.

    Although I'm not sure what Carvajal and Manolas are doing in that vote then..
  • Neil_14
    2963 posts National Call-Up
    Hope I have fodder for a Renato, if not the promo is likely to be dead for me.
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    edited July 2021
    bberger wrote: »
    rnmays1 wrote: »
    If these are true then that's kinda boring ngl. Just all the same cards we've had all year

    That's what FUTTIES usually is all about. OP, overused and overhyped Gold players getting Pink Cards.

    Although I'm not sure what Carvajal and Manolas are doing in that vote then..

    PS: usually I don't mind because in the past those SBCs were mostly fairly priced and you get a chance to use some cards again that fell seriously behind the curve.

    This year however I'm feeling EA will make another robbing attempt at our money to do some testing on how those Preview Packs affect our spending habits..

    I'm not overly optimistic that this is gonna become an enjoyable promo..
  • I SiR MartY I
    13648 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2021
    Apparently its

    Mendy- RB/CB card
    Telles
    Renato

    I know 2 are in this thread, but Telles is another leaked
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    Any Bayern players?
  • knofakes
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    Any Bayern players?

    Sule maybe?
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    knofakes wrote: »
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    Any Bayern players?

    Sule maybe?

    Either him or Sane or Pavard

    Special updated Upamecano would be nice too
  • Air Diddy
    2190 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seen this on Twitter, leak said they were objective players

    IMG-20210718-224709.jpg
  • limjitwe
    10032 posts Has That Special Something
    Air Diddy wrote: »
    Seen this on Twitter, leak said they were objective players

    IMG-20210718-224709.jpg

    Not my preferred but interesting.
  • Jezzaaa
    552 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Looking forward to renato.. hope he’s not too expensive. 600k?
Sign In or Register to comment.