EA I demand answers !!!

David12344
12675 posts Has That Special Something
edited July 15
What have I done to you ?

You have me in the crap pack luck category, we agreed this would not be the case.

But I am doing all your sbcs with great hope and expectations. To have my botty smacked time and time again !

I fully expect a top honcho to get back to me pronto or there will be naked protests

Comments

• David12344
    edited July 15
    Rage Done the 85 pick to test if my demands were instantly met

More rage sbcs to follow.

F5162444-AE8-D-45-D3-8158-1-BFF3-C590-F58.jpg
  • Destin8or
    4541 posts National Call-Up
    David12344 wrote: »
    Done the 85 pick to test if my demands were instantly met

😂
  • David12344
    Destin8or wrote: »
    Done the 85 pick to test if my demands were instantly met

😂

Eat my butt lol 😂

This sucks
  • Greekgod97
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Welcome to the club mate.
  • David12344
    Greekgod97 wrote: »

No don’t welcome me I want no part of this club lol.

I want out of the club
  • Greekgod97
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I want out of the club

Sorry you’re our captain, some of us might join a different club but you( and probably me) are here to stay. 😂
  • David12344

I want out of the club

Sorry you’re our captain, some of us might join a different club but you( and probably me) are here to stay. 😂

Darn it lol. Ok you can stay too
  • Killatix
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special

You have me in the crap pack luck category, we agreed this would not be the case.

But I am doing all your sbcs with great hope and expectations. To have my botty smacked time and time again !

I fully expect a top honcho to get back to me pronto or there will be naked protests

Man this reminds me of my pack luck with the preview packs... since they have been released, I didnt get anything better than 84... last time I managed to finally pick a summerstars card which was of course lapadula... not even covered half of the potential 100k costs...
  • bobbyfischer
    237 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pack weight has always been bad. Since the introduction of the preview function, however, it seems to be even worse.
  • David12344
    Killatix wrote: »

Man this reminds me of my pack luck with the preview packs... since they have been released, I didnt get anything better than 84... last time I managed to finally pick a summerstars card which was of course lapadula... not even covered half of the potential 100k costs...

Same mate ain’t used one preview pack yet. I’m on a real bad run. It’s so annoying lol.
  • JustusX
    3002 posts National Call-Up
    Welcome to the EA hate club. There are many of us here. Whilst some pack duplicate Messi and get double promo players in packs. We get nothing.
  • David12344
    JustusX wrote: »
    Welcome to the EA hate club. There are many of us here. Whilst some pack duplicate Messi and get double promo players in packs. We get nothing.

Oi Hate I don’t hate ea.

Ea you hear that I still love you 🤣
  • mox08
    813 posts Semi-Pro
    So.. yea i got yarmelenko on the guaranteed.. lol I wasnt even surprised hahaha
  • Ballerson
    1139 posts Professional
    At least you didn’t get Van Nistelrooy….
  • David12344
    Ballerson wrote: »
    At least you didn’t get Van Nistelrooy….

Baresi me lol.

Rivaldo before that.

Then poyul

I can go on lol.
  • Corkysquid47
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special

This is really a psychological thing also, there are plenty of people who have packed top cards, but the big names which people want will be even more rare to keep the value high. A % of % if you like.

When people do pack special cards at this stage a lot will not fit their style or formation so it therefore becomes worthless.

When EA get 5% of trades there will always be limited pools to ensure some cards go for millions.

It's a simulation of the real stock market/capitalism, but EA reap the cash while players get to keep the coins, which cannot be traded for any real monetary value.

Like scratchcards or fixed odd betting terminals, just one more go is often never enough. I still haven't won any of the lotteries but one more go.

Anyway to sum up my rant here is my pack opening luck 🤣

IisX6lO.png
    how to make a photo more high quality

• macman85
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    I haven't even been able to pack an 82 today. Only had one 81. Prices must be high on fodder I guess!
  • Corkysquid47

What's a Messi?
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up

What's a Messi?

Lol, I'd settle for a Chiellini at this stage!
  • David12344

What's a Messi?

Apparently he’s been in packs lol. Haven’t seen one
  • Corkysquid47
    As rare as rocking horse poop 💩
  • Destin8or
    Pack weight has always been bad. Since the introduction of the preview function, however, it seems to be even worse.

They turned it to rock bottom to experiment with the previews.
  • Destin8or

This is really a psychological thing also, there are plenty of people who have packed top cards, but the big names which people want will be even more rare to keep the value high. A % of % if you like.

When people do pack special cards at this stage a lot will not fit their style or formation so it therefore becomes worthless.

When EA get 5% of trades there will always be limited pools to ensure some cards go for millions.

It's a simulation of the real stock market/capitalism, but EA reap the cash while players get to keep the coins, which cannot be traded for any real monetary value.

Like scratchcards or fixed odd betting terminals, just one more go is often never enough. I still haven't won any of the lotteries but one more go.

Anyway to sum up my rant here is my pack opening luck 🤣

IisX6lO.png
    how to make a photo more high quality

No its noticeably bad, even for fodder.
  • I SiR MartY I
    9348 posts League Winner
    EA's response

"Buy FIFA 22"
  • David12344
    EA's response

"Buy FIFA 22"

My response.

Will pre order don’t panic
  • David12344
    Destin8or wrote: »

They turned it to rock bottom to experiment with the previews.

Could be true
  • JustusX
    3002 posts National Call-Up

What's a Messi?

I’m not even sure. Something little I think.

• David12344

What's a Messi?

I’m not even sure. Something little I think.

I may have seen him around then
  • Diem
    674 posts An Exciting Prospect

Didn't you pack Rashford when he was 3m coins? 🤣
  • David12344
    edited July 15
    Diem wrote: »

Didn't you pack Rashford when he was 3m coins? 🤣

Shhhhhh that’s was so long ago man 😂

Therefore didn’t happen