STOP Removing Goal Celebrations , no you are toxic actually.

teamliquid
20 posts Last Pick at the Park
The official word on this "" We were told by the community that there's toxic behaviours in the game, and we wanted to make sure we removed them," said Rivera. "So we removed some of the celebrations ""

Celebrations are not TOXIC . whats toxic in celebrating , oh big woop he scored and he now sssssh big deal .
you guys really are carebears when you have games where i can shoot someone in the head and watch his brain splatter on a rock .

if Shh is toxic then all the celebrations are toxic . same as all the others You removed.

what this is is a bunch of useless players that cant win a game online, get frustrated in what ever they can find , even if its means NOTHING. and go complain to the forums or twitter about it .

its actually a JOKE you would remove stuff because people are RUBBISH at the game .

FACTS these are the toxic players getting stuff removed from the game. because they bad losers

Comments

• teamliquid
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So celebrations aren't toxic

But somebody chanting "fish" is? :joy:

it be funny if they remove it
  • Saiber_Summia
    3298 posts National Call-Up
    😴
  • Chavez76
    9873 posts League Winner
    You want a cookie ?
  • Rich
    1073 posts Professional

I know people are offended by almost everything these days but how is chanting "fish" making people angry?
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    edited July 2021
    Very productive first few posts mate.

Welcome to The forum, ea will be addressing these issues you can be assured on that.

Fish hate will not be tolerated though 😉
  • Fozberry
    658 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rich wrote: »

I know people are offended by almost everything these days but how is chanting "fish" making people angry?

Those vegans are destroying everything! 😆
  • Fozberry
    David12344 wrote: »

Welcome to The forum, ea will be addressing these issues you can be assured on that.

Those pasty cods and the way they look at you when you chop off their heads though, they need bringing down a peg! 😆
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Fozberry wrote: »

Those pasty cods and the way they look at you when you chop off their heads though, they need bringing down a peg! 😆

🤣
  • TheMightyBee
    4121 posts National Call-Up
    Who knew doing an animation after a goal was so important
  • Fozberry
    There's definitely something fishy about this thread...
  • Dutch3723
    2140 posts Fans' Favourite
    They’re not going to remove these fish chants just for the hallibut
  • Fozberry
    Dutch3723 wrote: »
    They’re not going to remove these fish chants just for the hallibut

Won't they! You've cod to be kidding?!
  • Mogga
    3632 posts National Call-Up
    I`ve haddock enough of these celebrations mind
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    This isn’t really the plaice for this
  • Dutch3723
    2140 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wish the OP would let minnow what he thinks of all this
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Ea are really stuck between a rock and a hard plaice with this one ☝️
  • Fozberry
    edited July 2021
    EA could do it to flex their mussels and show they can, rather than us just carping on about it...
  • Chavez76
    9873 posts League Winner
    I need to go to a shrimp after reading all this
  • Royalwhite
    996 posts Professional
    This post wins my vote for troll of the season , congrats!
  • Destin8or
    5949 posts Big Money Move
    Royalwhite wrote: »
    This post wins my vote for troll of the season , congrats!

Agreed, it's quite fishcious.
  • Kennyy
    11542 posts Has That Special Something
    Tuna
  • Destin8or
    5949 posts Big Money Move
    This guy has quite the post history already @teamliquid
    Send a letter with all your niggles to EA my guy.
    Don't start absurd threads about Grimsby toxic fish chants 🤣
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    typically celebrations can be tolerated. this is always my stance, scoring a winning goal, opening goal, in between goals

but there must be a point of decorum

if you are winning 8-0 and you celebrate each goal, that says a lot. In theory after the 3rd goal, it is very clear whom the better player is....so why the need to do it all 8 times? (just an example)

nonetheless, if someone is winning me by 100 goals and chooses to celebrate each goal. that is his right. my right is, i won't quit so play till the final whistle

it cuts both ways

i genuinely believe mutual respect in game is important. we have to give and take
  • MrRoadToGlory
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I skip, but now I will celebrate as it isnt toxic, thanks
  • Cornushon
    5606 posts Big Money Move
    teamliquid wrote: »
    The official word on this "" We were told by the community that there's toxic behaviours in the game, and we wanted to make sure we removed them," said Rivera. "So we removed some of the celebrations ""

Celebrations are not TOXIC . whats toxic in celebrating , oh big woop he scored and he now sssssh big deal .
    you guys really are carebears when you have games where i can shoot someone in the head and watch his brain splatter on a rock .

if Shh is toxic then all the celebrations are toxic . same as all the others You removed.

what this is is a bunch of useless players that cant win a game online, get frustrated in what ever they can find , even if its means NOTHING. and go complain to the forums or twitter about it .

its actually a JOKE you would remove stuff because people are RUBBISH at the game .

FACTS these are the toxic players getting stuff removed from the game. because they bad losers

Well your post is exactly toxic. Calling people rubbish because they can't win in the game, that actually means nothing irl. None of the skills in game have value or transfers into anything of real value.
    The only thing is cyber sport, but I find this is ridiculous and just mockery of sport and should not be promoted at all, cause it is harmful and actually unhealthy to spend so much time in games
  • Cornushon
    5606 posts Big Money Move
    Fozberry wrote: »

What about lobsters making hisssss sound when you plunge them into boiling water,? Utterly dreadful
  • JustusX
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    What is this post. Seriously. Then looking at your other posts you do seem to have issues with noise :D