Fifa 22 pc version

Viper80
posts Ball Boy
it is inconceivable how you can have a lower version on your PC than the console counterpart without the new additions such as hipermotion technology ... it is not clear how you can think that a PC with available hardware cannot have these things in comparison if not in addition to the console ... after games are created on pc ... you are shameful and inconceivable ... you deserve to make a hole with sales ...

Comments

• bberger
    7836 posts League Winner
    Yep.
  • leea12345
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    Viper80 wrote: »
    it is inconceivable how you can have a lower version on your PC than the console counterpart without the new additions such as hipermotion technology ... it is not clear how you can think that a PC with available hardware cannot have these things in comparison if not in addition to the console ... after games are created on pc ... you are shameful and inconceivable ... you deserve to make a hole with sales ...

Small player base does not help But if i still played pc version i would be more bothered about the hacks and cheats that have been going on for years first
  • pes1972
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    leea12345 wrote: »

Small player base does not help But if i still played pc version i would be more bothered about the hacks and cheats that have been going on for years first

Played about 700-800 rival games on pc this year and haven´t encountered cheats or hacks in any game, mostly bs
  • greif44
    6054 posts Big Money Move

2k games this year in D5-D1 and WL, there's no cheaters.
  • disaaaa
    9256 posts League Winner
    interesting
    greif44 wrote: »

• greif44
    disaaaa wrote: »
    interesting

Sometimes you can get an odd disconnect, but that's it for me. The most suspicious thing is the gameplay itself, that inconsistent it is
  • leea12345
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    edited August 27

really, sorry not going to agree, how about the pro club hacks, and draft cheats then, ?
    and you can google the hacks for pc , people that say no hacks are proberly using them.
    Best thing i did was go console
  • greif44

really, sorry not going to agree, how about the pro club hacks, and draft cheats then, ?
    and you can google the hacks for pc , people that say no hacks are proberly using them.

Idk what's happening in pro clubs, never played it. Every online mode in FUT is safe to play. The only bs that I've seen a few times in draft is disconnects but without loss.
  • What is more absurd is that their excuse for not having the new tech to the PC version is, cus they will lose a lot of the pc community due to higher system requirements.

SO you are telling me your console community is able to buy the new console which is in no way cheaper than a modern PC, but PC community will be unable to run it? Really?

Its just excuses for being lazy.
  • disaaaa
    9256 posts League Winner
    Tryhardbg wrote: »
    What is more absurd is that their excuse for not having the new tech to the PC version is, cus they will lose a lot of the pc community due to higher system requirements.

SO you are telling me your console community is able to buy the new console which is in no way cheaper than a modern PC, but PC community will be unable to run it? Really?

consoles are branded and created specifically for gaming, its a controlled item that is sold for a specific purpose and hence a certain budget is invested into making certain advancements around it, its the opposite for pc, there's no benefit in them investing resources into a market they cant control, its business not personal.
  • disaaaa wrote: »
    What is more absurd is that their excuse for not having the new tech to the PC version is, cus they will lose a lot of the pc community due to higher system requirements.

consoles are branded and created specifically for gaming, its a controlled item that is sold for a specific purpose and hence a certain budget is invested into making certain advancements around it, its the opposite for pc, there's no benefit in them investing resources into a market they cant control, its business not personal.

You make a good point, but don't they control the market in football games anyways?

I get that they make way more money from consoles, but I can't agree it's about controlling the market.
  • disaaaa
    9256 posts League Winner
    disaaaa wrote: »

You make a good point, but don't they control the market in football games anyways?

I get that they make way more money from consoles, but I can't agree it's about controlling the market.

when i say control the market i mean these companies cant control the sale, distributions of computers or building of custom PCs as opposed to consoles.
  • hhoverflow
    378 posts Sunday League Hero

Idk what's happening in pro clubs, never played it. Every online mode in FUT is safe to play. The only bs that I've seen a few times in draft is disconnects but without loss.

every person that comes here saying that "the game is fine, there is no cheaters" are probably cheating too are just saying this to make people think that the situation is fine...

you gotta be delusional to not see how infested this game is with cheaters...

the first page of a google search brings you to more than 10 alternatives..

- draft is unplayable
    - the amount of people toggling with legacy defending / always green time finesse on ultimate team is beyond

• greif44
    hhoverflow wrote: »

every person that comes here saying that "the game is fine, there is no cheaters" are probably cheating too are just saying this to make people think that the situation is fine...

you gotta be delusional to not see how infested this game is with cheaters...

the first page of a google search brings you to more than 10 alternatives..

- draft is unplayable
    - the amount of people toggling with legacy defending / always green time finesse on ultimate team is beyond

Oh, that's quite an argument.

2k+ games in 21 in all modes of FUT, almost never seen anyone doing timed finesse. Saw a few peeps doing it in 19, but they were gone quickly. As for legacy defending, maybe someone's using it, but couldn't care less as AI defending is still pretty op in game.

What's unplayable in draft? Played a decent amount of games when new draft milestones were released, haven't seen anything suspicious either
  • The PC version is notorious for being infested with hackers, it is well documented not only by random people on this forum, but in the media too. In fact I could link you a few websites which provide PC hacks by simply doing a Google search, although I have a funny feeling you would probably know these already. Directed at you Mr Greif44.

How anyone can seriously claim the PC version has no hackers is bizarre.
  • Shaneomax wrote: »
    The PC version is notorious for being infested with hackers, it is well documented not only by random people on this forum, but in the media too. In fact I could link you a few websites which provide PC hacks by simply doing a Google search, although I have a funny feeling you would probably know these already. Directed at you Mr Greif44.

almost 1000 games in fifa21 and no problems whatsoever with cheats, bs from people trying to defend putting their money in a console when you get so much more in a powerful pc besides playing games.
  • hhoverflow
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    People with "1000 games, haven't seen a cheater" are either very dumb/naive or cheating too.

That's literally impossible.
  • MorroWtje
    5438 posts Big Money Move
    Is the alt tab dc rubbish still in the game?
  • greif44
    MorroWtje wrote: »

Yes
  • MorroWtje
    5438 posts Big Money Move
    MorroWtje wrote: »

Yes

:/ I do miss playing a football game. Get all nostalgic, seeing all the new cards n ❤️❤️❤️❤️, then realise it's old gen, still cheaters, still the usual BS that made me really angry in the first place
  • Cornushon
    5311 posts Big Money Move

I used to get lot sof cheater when lived in SEA
  • pes1972 wrote: »
    Shaneomax wrote: »
    The PC version is notorious for being infested with hackers, it is well documented not only by random people on this forum, but in the media too. In fact I could link you a few websites which provide PC hacks by simply doing a Google search, although I have a funny feeling you would probably know these already. Directed at you Mr Greif44.

almost 1000 games in fifa21 and no problems whatsoever with cheats, bs from people trying to defend putting their money in a console when you get so much more in a powerful pc besides playing games.

I got a high end pc, but would never ever play fifa on it . Never happy with playing people that have green time shooting hacks , legacy defending . Pro clubs giving every player 99 stats on there team . Draft auto lose when draft starts . and so many more . Had enough of it , shame, as loved it on ultrawide monitor

The fact is is so easy to find with a google search and never been sorted after all these years is a kick in the teeth for the pc players . I had to move to console for my own sanity . But love most other games on pc . Just not hack city of fifa