Is 8 players too much for these objectives?

what3v3r
959 posts Professional
French is the most "meta" nation on FUT and still not many people played for the objective. I did because I had nice untradable French cards. For Spain, even less players are trying to do it, I haven't encountered any so far. I like the idea of these objectives, but it is not very fun if people are not interested. Perhaps 5 players instead of 8 could convince people to go for it?

Comments

• Bob_Bobson
    1452 posts Professional
    With you on the 5. They said, I could build a pretty decent Italian or Argentinian team with the 8 player requirement so I hope they don't drop it if they do them :lol:
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    6-7 would be fine for me. 5 sounds reasonable too.
    So you can play whatever GK, 5-6 players from the nation that's required and have some room for 4-5 players that you actually enjoy using.
  • what3v3r
    959 posts Professional
    Bob_Bobson wrote: »
    With you on the 5. They said, I could build a pretty decent Italian or Argentinian team with the 8 player requirement so I hope they don't drop it if they do them :lol:

I am hoping for a Brazilian challenge. My club is stacked with brazilian players
  • All4fun1991
    2351 posts Fans' Favourite
    I personally like the idea for WL, it makes it fun.... if not we will have same boring OP squads winning everything and you know how we hate pay to win teams… Now the only problem I have with this game is gameplay, one sided gameplay would be most remembered for FIFA 21..
  • MrFitz
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    8 is definitely too many. People want to play with the squads they have worked hard to build, not some completely different team. So lowering the requirement would for sure get more people on board.

I’m doing it, but I’m also sat there on a few stupid losses asking myself why I’m not playing with my main squad.

Also, the higher the requirement the less variation there will be from team to team (if everyone was doing it).
  • Kennyy
    8437 posts League Winner
    Nah 5 is nothing. It’s 2 after subs.

At 8 it’s only really 5.
  • Dutch3723
    1473 posts Play-Off Hero
    I do like the concept of it, and I don't think you can force people to do it who have spent so long building their ultimate team. Obviously everyone has massively stacked teams now with all these special players coming out, and because so many have come out recently, people want to play with them, so these objectives become pretty daft and I'm nearly 15 games in now and still haven't played anyone else doing it.
  • abhreebhu_45
    6617 posts Big Money Move
    M playing with nif Gaya,de gea
    N sif lirola

I enjoy a challenge
  • bezo85
    1445 posts Play-Off Hero
    They should give everyone the choice to enter with the requirements or no requirements and have separate weekend leagues. There should be a silver weekend league too.
  • Jdizzle
    2823 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah they're too many crap spanish cards.
  • Jesusdinho
    887 posts Semi-Pro
    100%. Only nations I'd possible start 8 players from is England and Brazil. 8 Spaniards, a German ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me in my face would be more pleasing.
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    8 is fine, the whole point is variety, they want you to change your team around. 5 basically means 2 different players after subs. Boring!
  • Orison
    66629 posts Icon
    I think 8 is fine yeah.

Just don't think with new promo cards absolutely dumping on tots that the reward is that enticing.

If they included promo cards in rewards (as it should be) you would see way more Spanish teams imo.
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    Twelve games played haven't played anyone doing the objective yet.
  • number7rocky
    7278 posts Big Money Move
    I think 6/7 would be more reasonable, 8 was fine for French
  • FrankFrank
    8014 posts League Winner
    Nobody using players from Spain so yes 😆
  • Illini McG
    1043 posts Professional
    It's ur choice to partake or not....8 is fine.
  • bberger
    7836 posts League Winner
    Yeah, 8 for anything other than France is/was excessive, we had many (usable) objective cards and lots of affordable alternatives.

Every other nation, not so much. Especially at this stage where everyone is running around with juiced up FoF cards.

They should've reduced it to 6 or 7.