Everyone that got further than Ronaldo round of 16 loser should get a 100 card

Corkysquid47
160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited July 6
3 of the top four cards are out. They sucked and don't deserve them.

Top goalscorer does not equal best player either.
Post edited by Corkysquid47 on

Comments

• David12344
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    😬
  • keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 6
    Have you been drinking your mum's wine again?
  • Kennyy
    8437 posts League Winner
    Yeah with your mom.

10/10 comeback
  • abhreebhu_45
    6619 posts Big Money Move
    😆
  • Destin8or
    5143 posts Big Money Move
    Well, this was fun lol.
  • Sujitsky123
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kennyy wrote: »
    Yeah with your mom.

10/10 comeback

His mom would be proud
  • Corkysquid47
    As fun as Hungary Vs Portugal
  • Corkysquid47
    Yeah with your mom.

10/10 comeback

His mom would be proud

They were both proud. My mom is an amazing camerawoman
  • keith210277
    Yeah with your mom.

10/10 comeback

His mom would be proud

She's too drunk to be proud of her troll son. Camerawoman? Does your mum often film you jacking off to the comments section on the FIFA forum?
  • Corkysquid47
    Yeah with your mom.

10/10 comeback

His mom would be proud

She's too drunk to be proud of her troll son. Camerawoman? Does your mum often film you jacking off to the comments section on the FIFA forum?

She's doing it right now.

I was serious. Ronaldo, de bruyne, and modric don't deserve their card ratings for this tournament.

Your mom just turned up too.
  • Destin8or
    5143 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah with your mom.

10/10 comeback

His mom would be proud

I was serious. Ronaldo, de bruyne, and modric don't deserve their card ratings for this tournament.

Holy weak bants.
  • keith210277
    Yeah with your mom.

10/10 comeback

His mom would be proud

Come on you can troll better than that mom jokes are so 2008. What next your going to do the wassssup from the Budweiser adverts lol. Your trying way too hard to troll, good trolling involves a level of subtlety and intellect you clearly don't possess. Why do new users always try so hard?
  • Corkysquid47
    I'm not trying hard. Waasssssup.
  • Scotchy09
    474 posts An Exciting Prospect
    🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • keith210277
    Yeah with your mom.

10/10 comeback

His mom would be proud

Parrot @Sujitsky123 you clearly made a mum joke against me when I have never said a bad word about you
  • Sujitsky123
    edited July 7
    Yeah with your mom.

10/10 comeback

His mom would be proud

Parrot @Sujitsky123 you clearly made a mum joke against me when I have never said a bad word about you
    Mate...how is that against you? I am quoting kennyy. And agreeing it was a lame mum joke....just adding his.mum would be proud.

Nothing at all to do with you.

You, though, decided to dish out abuse without even thinking. I had enough today and seeing as mum jokes riled you up....happy to give back.
  • keith210277
    Yeah with your mom.

10/10 comeback

His mom would be proud

Mate...how is that against you? I am quoting kennyy. And agreeing it was a lame mum joke....just adding his.mum would be proud.

You, though, decided to dish out abuse without even thinking. I had enough today and seeing as mum jokes riled you up....happy to give back.

You're the on that got all angry and riled up because a country you dislike won a football match. Xenophobia at it's finest.
  • Sujitsky123
    Yeah with your mom.

10/10 comeback

His mom would be proud

You're the on that got all angry and riled up because a country you dislike won a football match. Xenophobia at it's finest.

Again, where do I display xenophobia. Prove it or shut your trap ...can't handle some bantz?

You on the other hand are a fine piece of work
  • keith210277
    Yeah with your mom.

10/10 comeback

His mom would be proud

Again, where do I display xenophobia. Prove it or shut your trap ...can't handle some bantz?

Insulting people and their country then claiming it's bantz is what all xenophobic and cowardly people say.
  • Sujitsky123
    Yeah with your mom.

10/10 comeback

His mom would be proud

Insulting people and their country then claiming it's bantz is what all xenophobic and cowardly people say.

Do you stop to think even? I responded to your needless and unprovoked attack on me across threads.

No xenophobia whatsoever. It's like me calling you racist for using hillbilly.