Are ea a greedy company?

Manus
19 posts Last Pick at the Park
It seems that EA is trying to push me to spend more money on different packages to improve my game. I will never do that! I have already spend around 60 dollar per game the last 7 years. That is enough!

Comments

• Kellnerr
    4656 posts National Call-Up
    No, what even gives you that idea that EA could be greedy?
  • Joseuro
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ea wana from you all yours Money to invest o fifa points and not only few โ‚ฌ they wana push u to sell your house car etc to buy ff. That's ea moral level business strategy ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Manus
    No, what even gives you that idea that EA could be greedy?

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Manus
    Ea wana from you all yours Money to invest o fifa points and not only few โ‚ฌ they wana push u to sell your house car etc to buy ff. That's ea moral level business strategy ๐Ÿ˜‰

Well.. I am a bit suprised that the law accept business like this. There is a lot of underage kids, using all their pocketmoney on a game that they allready have paid for..
  • leea12345
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    ea are a company, any company will try to make the biggest profit they can . ea do not force any one to spend money on waste of time fifa points to loan players for a game cycle ,but they do use manipulation to help push the spending community
    Well run company in that area ,
  • Manus
    Still.. They are a company without any kind of morality. It's like stealing candy from kids! More and more are seeing this, and they have been loosing money the last couple of years because of their cynical way of running their business. I just hope that ea will go back to their roots, and fokus to make their games good and fair again. And that you don't have to pay your game over and over again to play it well..
  • Manus
    Manus wrote: ยป
    Still.. They are a company without any kind of morality. It's like stealing candy from kids! More and more are seeing this, and they have been loosing money the last couple of years because of their cynical way of running their business. I just hope that ea will go back to their roots, and fokus to make their games good and fair again. And that you don't have to pay your game over and over again to play it well..

But I am done with ea! They have no integrity, and no pride left! Just a greedy moneyhungry company that should be forced out of business!
  • They are good at making money all companies want to make as much as they can . The issue is the addiction the game can cause and the gambling to kids . I can almost guarantee they spend so much money on working out how to get players invested and making them spend cash to rent cards
  • Manus
    But that is realy not ok in my head! To cheat kids spending all their pocketmoney to make themselfe rich is way to cynical!! In Norway the gouvarment is starting to look into this business now...
  • Grahammbe2
    813 posts Professional
    Name one that isn't you obviously don't pay gas and electricity yet lol