Packed 1x87 1x86 3x85 2x84 NIF from 1.16million coins worth of packs

SuperJames9005
2090 posts Fans' Favourite
All 25k and above packs. Halfway thru. the pack opening and it's shocking.

Comments

• abhreebhu_45
    8220 posts League Winner
    Surprise mechanics at work
  • JustusX
    3334 posts National Call-Up

Yet some people are packing 3 already. Sometimes feels the amount of hours put in to this game lead to nothing

• SuperJames9005
    2090 posts Fans' Favourite
    JustusX wrote: »

Yet some people are packing 3 already. Sometimes feels the amount of hours put in to this game lead to nothing

I will update once I finish all of them. Have 7 Ultimate Packs yet to open. But it's shocking. I have a spreadsheet to track.
  • JustusX
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    JustusX wrote: »

I will update once I finish all of them. Have 7 Ultimate Packs yet to open. But it's shocking. I have a spreadsheet to track.

I haven’t packed anyone decent since start. Not like I have not put in the hours either!!

• keith210277
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    With promo versions of CR7 and Messi in packs at the same time you know pack weight is going to be shockingly bad.
  • Killah1314
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I managed to pack Laporte tradeable, Dumfries Christianson and Romero untradeble from about 60 saved packs. Couple of 84,85s dunno if that’s good or not but wish you luck.
  • ImAtrocious
    2755 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had about 35 packs and didn't end up with any promos. Not surprising and I didn't expect anything, but really am wish I had done the 3x87 that people seemed to have good luck with.
  • oldboiler
    4838 posts National Call-Up
    Had 5 rare player packs, 8 rare megas and the recent player x packs…no promos but a lot of 87-89 walkouts….recycled lots of the 81-82s into the TOTS SBC as well and added a few more 87s