Transfers out:
ebe3311d7e11977ed63bc90bf259b530.png

Club Honours:
3e7e2d3571b09725db52bd0380b837f9.png
Post edited by Jenko on

Comments

• Jenko
    13845 posts Has That Special Something
    Lovely free kick from Aaron Cresswell has West Ham 1-0 up against Stoke currently, end to end game thus far.

• xXBarkleyXx
    818 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jenko wrote: »
    Lovely free kick from Aaron Cresswell has West Ham 1-0 up against Stoke currently, end to end game thus far.

Had a very good season seems a bargain when you consider United paid £30millon for shaw and Chelsea paid was it £20mill for Luis.

• Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    ulGTTED.gif
  • xXBarkleyXx
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »
    ulGTTED.gif
    :lol:
  • Jenko
    Bob Loblaw wrote: »
    ulGTTED.gif

What a man.
  • Jenko
    FT: West Ham 1-1 Stoke

Cresswell 7'
    Arnautovic 90+5'

What a bottle job from the Hammers, a disallowed goal in the 90th for Stoke too.
  • Stocker16
    77 posts Park Captain
    Complete rubbish today
    I'm normally an Allardyce supporter, but today has seriously pushed me to my limit
  • Handy Andy
    6313 posts Big Money Move
    zsRjBJ8.gif
  • That is a really nice looking OP.
  • Jenko
    Snake wrote: »
    That is a really nice looking OP.

My effort was noticed o:)
  • Jenko
    Injury news updated, Sakho out for at least a month by the looks of things, big blow.
  • Stocker16
    77 posts Park Captain
    Injury news updated, Sakho out for at least a month by the looks of things, big blow.
    Any word on Enner?
  • Jenko
    Stocker16 wrote: »
    Any word on Enner?

It's in the bottom of the OP, had a scan Monday and will continue to be assessed before City.
  • Jenko
    City Starting XI:
    Hart, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov, Fernando, Navas, Yaya Toure, Lampard, Silva, Aguero

City Subs:
    Caballero, Sagna, Boyata, Fernandinho, Nasri, Dzeko, Pozo

West Ham Starting XI:
    Adrian, Reid, Cresswell, Kouyate, Downing, Noble (c), Jenkinson, Collins, Cole, Song, Valencia

West Ham Subs:
    Jaaskelainen, Nolan, Jarvis, Nene, O'Brien, Amalfitano, Burke

Kick-off in 5 minutes on Sky Sports 1
  • Jenko
    Not sure about Cole but could cause Mongala problems.

City 3-2 West Ham

Toure, Aguero x2, Jenko, Downing.
  • Jenko
    Collins
    zsRjBJ8.gif
  • PES
    5173 posts Big Money Move
    They're genuinely awful.
  • dannyboy
    13002 posts Has That Special Something
    FFS Downing. :(
  • Jenko
    FT Man City 2-0 West Ham

Collins OG 18'
    Aguero 36'

Hammers not in the game from start to finish, the one upside was Carl Jenkinson's fantastic block on Aguero's goal-bound effort.
  • Jenko
    You can vote for Carl Jenkinson as your Hammer of the Year and Signing of the Season here:

http://www.whufc.com/News/Articles/2015/April/24-April/Vote-for-your-Hammer-of-the-Year!
  • xXBarkleyXx
    Why are there even reports of allardyce out moyes in :neutral:

West Ham are not a top 4 team allardyce has done brilliant for an over achieving West Ham. To get rid of him is an absolute a joke.
  • DicaniosGod
    5782 posts Big Money Move

West Ham are not a top 4 team allardyce has done brilliant for an over achieving West Ham. To get rid of him is an absolute a joke.

His tactical substitutions are laughable! He is clueless, we started the season with an amazing start with a great attacking formation that teams found hard to cope with, then he fell back to his old ways and old formations and we have be terrible in a lot of games! He needs to go, and I think 90% of Hammers agree!!!

• xXBarkleyXx

His tactical substitutions are laughable! He is clueless, we started the season with an amazing start with a great attacking formation that teams found hard to cope with, then he fell back to his old ways and old formations and we have be terrible in a lot of games! He needs to go, and I think 90% of Hammers agree!!!

He's leading you too a top ten finish that's more than enough for West Ham you're not a top 4 team he's achieving what should be expected. If you think allardyce is clueless you'll hate moyes just as much he'll turn you into a proper defensive side.
  • Evra
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's won 1 game in his last 13. If the side is confined to midtable inferiority (which it is) the club should at least be looking for more aesthetically pleasing football. Like Swansea, Everton and to a lesser extent Southampton as they're slightly stronger and could pip top 6 a few times.
  • DicaniosGod
    5782 posts Big Money Move
    Evra wrote: »
    He's won 1 game in his last 13. If the side is confined to midtable inferiority (which it is) the club should at least be looking for more aesthetically pleasing football. Like Swansea, Everton and to a lesser extent Southampton as they're slightly stronger and could pip top 6 a few times.

Totally agree!
  • Jenko
    Carl Jenkinson equaled this season's top speed record at the weekend.
  • Evra
    2236 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 2015
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Louis nip in and pick him up. Now that Alves has re-signed, Wenger will be fixated on grooming Prince Hector for Barcelona's future and on ensuring Chambers becomes at least a semi-competent footballer. A Big Chris-Sir Jenks right side would see England sorted for the next 5-10 years. I'd love to see what @Nem would have to say.
  • Nem
    7778 posts League Winner
    Jenko to United? Quite like the idea of that
  • Jenko
    Award night for the Hammers:

CEWNlReWYAM7wyp.jpg:large
    CEWOKw9WgAAOIim.jpg:large
    CEWPaIOXIAAu5_k.jpg:large
    CEWRKKqWYAI7uEX.jpg:large
    CEWS_UwWgAAQecb.jpg:large
    CEWicOzWAAI1oCX.jpg:large
    CEWjSQpWoAE5iQt.jpg:large
    CEWkRDaWYAESBCh.jpg:large
    CEWlV5sW8AIapIu.jpg:large
    CEWpM1MW8AAb1zO.jpg:large
    CEWrRO0WIAAv-2-.jpg:large

Congratulations to all, although I suspect Cresswell benefited from voting season falling as he hit that free kick against Stoke, otherwise Jenko must've been a shoe in for Signing of the Season and Hammer of the Year.
  • Stocker16
    77 posts Park Captain

I feel only those who watch and follow the team week in week out to understand that things are not great under Sam, despite the league position